Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 28-04-2014, 08:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasmic Fox
Do you have any evidence to back this up, or are you only saying this out of the knowledge that it is "red" meat?

Pretty sure this is completely false. Besides, there are over a hundred alternatives to grounding your root chakra. Physical activity, wearing red, apples, meditation, to name a few.

Did you even bother reading the information sources cited above?

Eating meat red or not grounds me. For whatever reasons it doesn't have a negative impact on me. But I see nothing wrong with not eating it if your body can handle being without it.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 29-04-2014, 02:14 AM
Phantasmic Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
Eating meat red or not grounds me. For whatever reasons it doesn't have a negative impact on me. But I see nothing wrong with not eating it if your body can handle being without it.
I see you did not read my more detailed post. I'm not typing it again, so I couldn't care any less what you argue.
Old 29-04-2014, 10:49 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I see you did not read my more detailed post. I'm not typing it again, so I couldn't care any less what you argue.

Its simply not true in my experience. To elaborate my body and chakra system work best on a high fat, and protein diet period. That is my condition. Just because you like what you or someone else wrote doesn't make it valid for everybody. Just your opinion of it.. I'm expressing my experience(evidence).This is an open forum last time I checked. Everybody is entitled to express there experience. What with all the attitude. Lol

Wherever I May Roam
Old 29-04-2014, 11:25 AM
Creative

Quote:
"A man fed on whiskey and dead bodies cannot do the finest work of which he is capable." -George Bernard Shaw

The properties of meat are detrimental to the diet for multiple reasons, and the hinderance is not only on our chakras. Meats contain high saturated fats and cholesterol. Not only do we consume the fear and pain the animal went through being slaughtered (you cannot deny the energy is there since slaughterhouses don't practice the cleansing of bad energy), but we're damaging our bodies too. Also the method of slaughtering animals is in no way pleasant, it is quite cruel. Some workers actually take delight in abusing chickens in captivity knowing they're just going to be killed for meat. I've witnessed it, and it's awful how they treat these animals for sport. I am certain this abuse takes place in other factories that raise animals for food. Cattle live their lives, not on grassy plains in the bigger plants, but trudging around in their own feces, only being sprayed with a hose to clean them off before death.

Furthermore, in relation to the physical body and science of nutrition: High meat consumption means high protein consumption, and fat and cholesterol. This makes our kidneys work harder, increases calcium loss in the urine, and it's bad for the heart for obvious reasons. Balancing this out by eating more veggies than meat won't help any. Balance is balance. You can't redefine it to your likeable standards. Excess energy consumed is changed and stored as fat in adipose tissue. It doesn't contribute to muscle mass. Working out contributes to muscle mass, and proteins simply play a role is muscle contraction and they're structural components of muscles, organs, and such. More protein doesn't mean more muscles by any means. There are literally thousands of different proteins, and the body makes them all. The proteins we eat are broken into specific amino acids which are used to construct proteins for many reasons, including fluid balance, acid base balance, movement of nutrients, hormones, and more. While meats are common sources of complete proteins, you can get all the indispensable amino acids you require from consuming a variety of complementary proteins, incomplete proteins coupled with each other to provide all essential amino acids required. Sure each person is different, but meat isn't the only source of anything. At all, except blood. Since vampires aren't real, that isn't important for anyone's diet. Thus said we are all HUMAN in flesh and blood. Variations are not so great that some people can live without meat while others cannot. Any person on the face of this planet can get all they need if there were to be no more slaughtering of animals. Eggs supply complete proteins, so does soy... And like I said combining sources will provide everything you need. Sure it's hard quitting eating meat but we've been eating it for centuries. We have a sort-of-bloodlust imbedded into our minds. Some of us truly think we need to eat meat. Not true. The only argument that's valid is we are all different, yet that's no excuse for not considering the alternatives. Complete proteins do NOT only exist in meats. This is false. The way I see it, people are too greedy to give it up because they are addicted to the taste of flesh. Hence the sort-of-bloodlust.

If this approach helps you sleep better at nite, I'm fine with that. However, I will take the liberty of suggesting that you don't know as much as you think you do about this subject, that it's strictly your opinion and only your opinion, and that it appears to me that you feel it's ok to require others to share the same values as yourself. (That's not ok, btw)
I'd suggest you wander to the far North of this planet and give your dissertation to various Inuit tribes, who are very spiritual btw, and see if your value judgements and assertions get embraced, or get dirty looks. The Inuit survived fine for millennia on a primarily meat and fish based diet. They also know a thing or two about how to take an animal spiritually, so that it becomes food for the soul.
You can try the same approach with any Native group in this world and see how it works & see if you know better than them.

If you truly want to know about this subject, I'd suggest researching the Cayce readings on this subject. That library has the most complete information about meat and humans that I'm aware of.

Just sayin'

Cheers :)
Old 29-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Phantasmic Fox

Quote:
Its simply not true in my experience. To elaborate my body and chakra system work best on a high fat, and protein diet period. That is my condition. Just because you like what you or someone else wrote doesn't make it valid for everybody. Just your opinion of it.. I'm expressing my experience(evidence).This is an open forum last time I checked. Everybody is entitled to express there experience. What with all the attitude. Lol
If you think I have attitude that's your own opinion, and I told you I don't care for it. I still don't. Your words are of little significance to me, like the chatter of mice. I am not bothered by mice and their ways. Those which persist offer nothing but mere annoyance.
Old 29-04-2014, 05:42 PM
Phantasmic Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative
If this approach helps you sleep better at nite, I'm fine with that. However, I will take the liberty of suggesting that you don't know as much as you think you do about this subject, that it's strictly your opinion and only your opinion, and that it appears to me that you feel it's ok to require others to share the same values as yourself. (That's not ok, btw)
I'd suggest you wander to the far North of this planet and give your dissertation to various Inuit tribes, who are very spiritual btw, and see if your value judgements and assertions get embraced, or get dirty looks. The Inuit survived fine for millennia on a primarily meat and fish based diet. They also know a thing or two about how to take an animal spiritually, so that it becomes food for the soul.
You can try the same approach with any Native group in this world and see how it works & see if you know better than them.

If you truly want to know about this subject, I'd suggest researching the Cayce readings on this subject. That library has the most complete information about meat and humans that I'm aware of.

Just sayin'

Cheers :)
i understand, and I don't know everything about the subject. I'm only half way through my nutrition course, and I have years of study to continue afterwards. What I said on the science of nutrition is all true though, about amino acids and the nutrient composition of meat.

If you read the link Saphirrez posted p, it has much more detailed information on vegetarianism and why humans are natural vegans. It's worth the read, and the excuse that other people eat meat, and have for years doing fine, has yet to convince me that anyone truly should be eating meat.YES, you're right... You can eat it and be fine. There are other factors, and I still think humans who won't consider those factors are just greedy and uneducated. Yes it's my opinion, and it's mine as a result of research and study. It's getting quite repetitive... "It just works for ME." Is that really the best argument there is to offer? Because I think I went over that, yet everyone who opposes me seems to be ignorant of the facts, or just not care whatsoever. But humans are greedy by nature, not my problem!
Old 29-04-2014, 05:46 PM
Master
can we please be civil? everyone here has expressed their opinions. can we agree to disagree and move on? I wish you all well :)
Old 29-04-2014, 07:31 PM
Creative

Quote:
i understand, and I don't know everything about the subject. I'm only half way through my nutrition course, and I have years of study to continue afterwards. What I said on the science of nutrition is all true though, about amino acids and the nutrient composition of meat.

If you read the link Saphirrez posted p, it has much more detailed information on vegetarianism and why humans are natural vegans. It's worth the read, and the excuse that other people eat meat, and have for years doing fine, has yet to convince me that anyone truly should be eating meat.YES, you're right... You can eat it and be fine. There are other factors, and I still think humans who won't consider those factors are just greedy and uneducated. Yes it's my opinion, and it's mine as a result of research and study. It's getting quite repetitive... "It just works for ME." Is that really the best argument there is to offer? Because I think I went over that, yet everyone who opposes me seems to be ignorant of the facts, or just not care whatsoever. But humans are greedy by nature, not my problem!

PF -See, I'd suggest part of the issue is that you like to make a lot of judgements about other peoples decisions and knowledge(they're greedy, uneducated, ignorant etc..... your words, not mine). How is that helpful, to you or others?
Certainly, you have done some research. However, that research appears to be only based on the limited recent knowledge of some secular humans. Some of that knowledge presented to you is tainted with the beliefs and egos of those same humans. It has value, but isn't the be all and end all. Other people here have done some of their own research via other sources. Those sources may not have the same conclusions as yours. Who is right? Everyone and no-one.
The Cayce readings are drawn from the akashic records, which have the entire history and knowledge of the universe. His readings indicated people should have a 'mostly' vegetarian diet, but that some meat is necessary; particularly fish, fowl & lamb, some beef, especially the juices from the beef. Pork was the only meat recommended to avoid.

PF - do what's right for you, let others make decisions about what's right for them. Maybe they know more than you?, you can't be certain they don't...........
Old 29-04-2014, 08:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
If you think I have attitude that's your own opinion, and I told you I don't care for it. I still don't. Your words are of little significance to me, like the chatter of mice. I am not bothered by mice and their ways. Those which persist offer nothing but mere annoyance.

I don't think it takes any thought what so ever to notice the attitude. Lol. Thanks for the laugh

Wherever I May Roam
Old 30-04-2014, 01:06 PM
Master
Quote:
I don't think it takes any thought what so ever to notice the attitude. Lol. Thanks for the laugh

thinking you should be doing. laughing you should not.

I think it's rather sad that the ones defending their meat eating refuse to examine evidence stacked against their faulty logic, and also think that cows being tortured their entire lives living pathetic excuses of existence and then often being hung upside down having their throats slit and frequently still being alive for hours while bleeding out the last millimeters of their excruciatingly horrendous "lives" has nothing to do with them, and is supportive of their root chakra.. really I think your root chakra would have a different idea. at least stop deluding yourselves and be real about it. This isn't a dream (well it's a nightmare of years for them obviously) these are real animals with real feelings, that can communicate with each other and humans and deserve love and compassion just like us. They, when allowed to have a life, have social, tender relationships, and romp around in fields and enjoy the Sun and the breeze and eating pretty green grass.. not the red bloodied dirty disgusting existence of sorrow and terror that you're trying to justify. They are innocent creatures. not substitutions for lazy indifference toward researching how to create a proper plentiful diet without the senseless cruel murdering of living animals.

If we respected the animals, their grazing could turn barren desert land into lush prairies. We could use their waste as our fertilizer and harvest the nutrients that way. When they die we can bury them in the ground where their bodies further enrich the soil and Earth. and lay their souls to rest instead of making them regret every second of their life from birth when their tails are usually cut off without anesthetic after being ripped away from their mothers and often never seeing them again, then to grow up with nobody and nothing except violent treatment, fear and pain. Stop lying to yourselves and to us. Educate yourselves, and get enlightened. That is what this forum is for I believe.