Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-06-2013, 09:48 PM
harper_milne

Have you ever met someone once and couldn't stop thinking about them?

I'm not sure why this is in soul mates but couldn't find a better place to put it so here goes.

Have you ever met someone once and couldn't stop thinking about them, like you just had this crazy connection? But then you never saw them again? Because I have. And it makes me feel weird, like a creeper. Because I met this person a year and a half ago, yet I still think about it (not all the time though). Because the way this person looked into my eyes just shook me it was just unexplainable, I've never felt anything like it before, everything about our conversation/meeting was just so right and perfect and I basically was enchanted to meet this person. I felt genuine sparks and chemistry (I've never felt anything like that before so maybe thats why its made an impression on me) because I never felt I was capable of making such a connection with anybody.

But yeah, I never saw him again because it was at work and I only freelanced a day there. I keep looking back at that moment and kicking myself of all the ways I could of asked for a number or something. I JUST want to know if this has happened to anyone else, because it makes me feel like such a weirdo still thinking about something that happened a year and a half ago. I do sort of wish I would see this person again but I've thought about it so much it would be a bit awkward haha!! He probably forgot completely about me, and the connection was all in my head, because something like that has never happened to me before. I just need to know that other people have gone through the same situation. Like have you ever met someone and couldn't get them of your mind even though you only just met them? Argh.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:55 PM
Super Moderator
Yep welcome to tf/sm/ Join our little club. lol

The good news is you will most likely bump into him again. Mine has been in my head for almost 6 years now.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:46 PM
Ascender
Yup...welcome to our world!

Saw mine 25 years ago and still going.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:23 PM
harper_milne

Thanks for welcoming me :)

So wait you've only seen them once 6/25 years ago and still think of them? Or was that just when you first met and now you're still together? If not what has stopped you trying to find them?... I mean I guess I could add mine on FB but I dont use fb ever so it would just look creepy to add someone like that and we have no mutuals. I just hope we do meet again but I dont see it happening because we live in completely different areas and I don't go out much...
Old 06-06-2013, 10:05 PM
Super Moderator
I met mine almost 6 years ago and he still is a main focal point of my thoughts.

I think soon you will see some syncs and things. Maybe you will have to "go out" and see what happens. Nothing can happen if you sit at home all day/night.lol
Old 06-06-2013, 10:23 PM
Ascender
When I saw him, he was newly married...didn't find that out until a few months ago. I was recently divorced at the time. We both have remarried. He has kids, but I don't. I know where he is and could contact him if I choose to, but I won't because I don't want to disrupt his/their lives. I don't feel right about doing that. He doesn't appear to be using any social media either. I've checked For a while there, I was doing quite a bit of research trying to fill in the blanks and ease my soul a bit. Quite the internet detective, lol.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:30 PM
harper_milne

So doesn't it kind of aggravate you knowing you've met your soulmate but you're not actually with that person?

@tealtwist do you know this person or only spoke to them once?

I can't really say this a sm/tf because i only spoke to him once. He could be anyone really, a murderer, animal rapist etc. I just literally can't forget the way his eyes burnt into mine, it was kind of surreal because I've never felt anything like that before.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:37 PM
Super Moderator
the thing with it is some of us have gone through a odd like behavior thing with the tf. It can literally freeze you. So basically he thought I was a ditz. All signs pointed to talking and discovering his deepest truest thoughts. Sadly it is to be continued at some point.

You won't know till you break the ice or learn more about him. What does it tell you now?
Old 07-06-2013, 08:13 AM
Ladyhawke11

Yes, a similar thing happened to me around 10 months ago when I met someone that I now believe to be my soul connection. I didn't know much about soul connections at the time...I just remember that after meeting this person I was left feeling somewhat confused and bewildered as to what had taken place. Something about him seemed so familiar even though we had just met and I wondered why I couldn't get him out of my head.

Not long after meeting my SC, I experienced a spiritual awakening which was quite profound. I knew that this was no ordinary encounter as no one had ever affected me this way before, ever. I began researching my situation which lead me to the topic of soul connections...I was amazed to see how similar the symptoms matched with what I was experiencing. It also helped me to figure out the dreams that I had been having since I had met him, all of which seemed to be pointing to the connection.

I most likely would never have believed that this type of thing could happen to anyone if I hadn't experienced it myself. I’m not even sure if our paths will ever cross again in this life time…that I believe is all up to the divine. I am happy to just be 'living in the moment' right now without any expectations. I’m truly thankful and humbled by this experience and I look upon it as a blessing. I have learnt so much from it and I definitely feel that it has changed my life for the better.

Last edited by Ladyhawke11 : 07-06-2013 at 10:09 AM.
Old 07-06-2013, 12:25 PM
harper_milne

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
the thing with it is some of us have gone through a odd like behavior thing with the tf. It can literally freeze you. So basically he thought I was a ditz. All signs pointed to talking and discovering his deepest truest thoughts. Sadly it is to be continued at some point.

You won't know till you break the ice or learn more about him. What does it tell you now?

Yeah the same thing happened to me I was just a bit freaked out and didn't realise how much it would of affected me in the future hence why I didn't ask for contact details. Have you only met this person once teal?