Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-08-2018, 10:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Did I see my aura?

A couple of years ago I started trying to see my aura. I'm not good at it. After some practice, I began to see a bright electric blue aura close to my skin, and a darker aura that surrounded my skin about 4-5 inches out from my body.

Not sure if I'm seeing my actual aura or something else?

Edit:

I'm trying it now. I can definitely see a field around my hand that is blue. It comes out about 3-5 inches from my skin. Close to my skin, the color is bright blue and looks like electric light. I can't see anything when I look at other people (probably because they are moving, and I don't want to tell them to stop for a minute so I can see their aura, LOL)

Is it aura or afterimage?

Also: What does blue mean????
Old 19-08-2018, 12:27 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi, anyone?
Old 19-08-2018, 10:37 AM
Master

Try looking at it in the dark where it should be more than extremely visible...?
Old 22-08-2018, 10:33 PM
Deactivated Account

I can't see it in the dark.
Old 23-08-2018, 05:58 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue102
I can't see it in the dark.

Exactly!
And this is where doubt should really start. If an energy explainable during the day as light isn't visible in the dark something somewhere is not right!

Think about it.
Old 23-08-2018, 07:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Yeah that did occur to me.
Old 07-09-2018, 08:07 PM
Pathfinder

Hello Blue.

I do not have every answer to how one can see the Aura, but in my understanding Aura is the energy field every living being has around us. Some people who has a very strong energy field would have a very large Aura to look at. Those who cultivate mind and body has often bigger aura, it can aso tell about how your spiritual journey is going :)

I do not know what blue aura realy means.

My personal way to look at an aura is to gaze just above to the left of the persons head, this make it more easy to watch it for me, actually it does work on anaimals and trees too :)

Hope this helped a little
Old 07-09-2018, 08:45 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanaki
I do not have every answer to how one can see the Aura, but in my understanding Aura is the energy field every living being has around us. Some people who has a very strong energy field would have a very large Aura to look at. Those who cultivate mind and body has often bigger aura, it can aso tell about how your spiritual journey is going :)

I do not know what blue aura realy means.

My personal way to look at an aura is to gaze just above to the left of the persons head, this make it more easy to watch it for me, actually it does work on anaimals and trees too :)

Hope this helped a little
I can see a white aura around trees and I also find the same around people living their purpose. I have only seen this around people's heads and shoulders... much like the halos on stained glass windows in churches, but always white. Have not seen my own aura.

Regarding the light and dark visibility of auras, it would make sense to see an aura in the dark if the energy was projecting light waves, but I would think that it's more likely a shifting of light waves through or around an energy field that allow it to be visible. This would not allow auras to be seen in the dark as they are not producers of light, but they modify the visible light. Another example of this would be shining a light through a prism makes a rainbow, the prism is energy in the form of a clear piece of glass. It bends light, but in the dark it is invisible. I sure don't have the answer, but it's more to think on.

Peace.
Old 15-09-2018, 06:38 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue102
A couple of years ago I started trying to see my aura. I'm not good at it. After some practice, I began to see a bright electric blue aura close to my skin, and a darker aura that surrounded my skin about 4-5 inches out from my body.

Not sure if I'm seeing my actual aura or something else?

Edit:

I'm trying it now. I can definitely see a field around my hand that is blue. It comes out about 3-5 inches from my skin. Close to my skin, the color is bright blue and looks like electric light. I can't see anything when I look at other people (probably because they are moving, and I don't want to tell them to stop for a minute so I can see their aura, LOL)

Is it aura or afterimage?

Also: What does blue mean????

You saw your ethereal body which is almost as dense as physical. The next layer is kin to a separator. Outside of that is ths aura proper. It does not sound to me like like you saw the aura.
Old 01-10-2018, 04:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks

Nice information bro