Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 07-10-2018, 10:57 AM
irisa

Hi Kuurt,

as i may (?)...you could take the symbolism maybe a bit further even...into the daytime.

The dreaming feels like they are giving you no answers, but i think this one did in letting the radio/clock fall in the water.
Also you write about you feeling overwhelmed, stressed-out, like there's not enough help around...this while working on the computer looking for imagery for adds on facebook.

Just my thoughts..:

Computer...brain/head (being in the head)
Face-book: book could stand for your own life...how goes 'your story'? Are you standing at the side or are your really playing in it?
Face: what are you showing? Are you feeling oke with that? How do others perceive you?
Face-book: face your life..
Imagery for adds: what is real and what is not? How are you selling yourself? Are you oke with that?

You gave an answer yourself already: 'no information/communication is sent/received?' But what if you are looking with 'the wrong eye'? Maybe it's about getting out of the head and try to go inward more? Like the radio falling in the water...what are your feelings/emotions telling you?

I think it could be that you seem to dream about the other day because you still didn't get the message? As soon as you hit the right button your dreams probably will change...

I feel your frustration because i've been there to, but try to hangin...be patient, let go of certain boundaries (symbolism of no-time), try to believe and have hope.

Many years ago i had lots of dreams. Some of them i understood or thought i understood them, some of them not. To only find out this year (after about 14 years) that only now, after some discovery, the dreams finally really 'seemed' to fall in place..

Have fun with it! Good luck!
Old 07-10-2018, 11:08 AM
irisa

Somehow you said it yourself already but maybe it needs to be interpreted in another way: i think in dreams it is not so much about the feelings, because i think in dreams one experiences the same feelings as during daytime. I think every 'thing' showing up in a dream could be saying something about conscious/mostly unconscious feelings during daytime.

You could try interpretation like this:

The radio; what iF you were the radio in the dream; could be something like this...

...i am a radio and someone dropped me in the sink filled with water. I sink and sink. I don't seem to be able to send out anything any longer...no-one seems to hear me anymore. I start to get filled with water and feel heavier and heavier...till i hit the bottom...

(just start writing; writing for me did a lot...i believe that once the meaning of a symbol is understood, this symbol will be used again because you then understand what it's about....i believe there are lots of universal symbols/meanings, but also symbols that needs you as the one to give them meaning)
Old 07-10-2018, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
The soul might not communicate with spoken language, but I didn't experience the actual event, that the dream was about, in spoken language. It was also experienced as images since we think in images.

Dreams maybe in images, but the actual events that they symbolize are also in images. So why is it necessary for the subconscious to change the images? Seems like unnecessary work which just ends up confusing the conscious mind.

Like the dream example I gave above. It ended up being about what happened that day. I was working on the computer trying to come up with image ideas for my facebook ads. I had someone helping me with it, but I wasn't getting enough help from them at the moment. And so on and so forth...

All of that is in images, so wouldn't it be easier for the subconscious to use the same images?
because the dream isn't really about finding images but about how you handle situations like finding images. This is an old repeating problem. You try to get things done and the pressure starts to get to you. You start to feel overwhelmed and maybe pressed for time and this gets you emotionally worked up. The part of you that may be your inspiration (guy with radio) is not working because it gets plunged into water (overwhelming emotions). You aren't doing it on purpose but at the point when you start to get overwhelmed and frustrated, your creative juices stop. Basically your repeating issue that you haven't finished working on is that you can fall into emotional overwhelm which blocks your creativity. It might be best to walk away and decompress for at least a little bit so you can regroup instead of trying to force ideas to come to you. So the dream isn't specifically about coming up with images but about what hinders and blocks your creative flow. If the dream was specifically about finding images you would have focused on that and not on learning how to manage frustration and feeling overwhelming to get the job done which is a repeating pattern for you. Like I said, it's less about your success coming up with images but about how you handle coming up with images. The dream is about how you may be getting emotionally in your own way when you start to feel pressed for time to get the job done. Once this happens odds are the flow of ideas stops so sort that out for yourself, what can you do to release the overwhelm and your creativity will flow again. If you work on the emotional overwhelm the finding images dilemma may be solved.
Old 07-10-2018, 09:54 PM
Knower

Thanks for sharing everybody. That does make sense. If the dream is about my frustrated and overwhelmed emotions and how they're blocking my creative flow, then I guess the dream would be telling me something. I need to try again when I'm not feeling frustrated and overwhelmed.

Although I still feel like I don't really understand enough how to come up with these kinds of ad images that get a high click through rate. I'm kind of waiting for the people teaching me to teach me some more, but I haven't heard from them in several days. So it's not just that I'm lacking creative flow, I'm also lacking a full understanding of how to do it because the process is a bit complicated.

There have been times when I have interpreted a dream correctly and I just had a feeling that the interpretation was correct, so I do agree that sometimes our intuition lets us know when we got it right. I think I had my interpretation somewhat right, and what Michelle just said feels right too.

Although right after I posted this dream and my interpretation, I thought of two other issues in my life that it also could be about as well. It seems to fit all three of them. Although in my experience of interpreting dreams, they're usually about what happened that day. And that day, coming up with ad images was what was predominately on my mind.

If you have read my other posts on this forum, I'm also dealing with two negative entities that are bothering me. I have been able to hear them for 2 years now and I can't get rid of them. So the dream could also be able that. I am working trying to get rid of them. But I feel frustrated and overwhelmed. Somebody was trying to help me, but I feel like it's not enough help. The radio getting submerged in water could be me feeling overwhelmed and the radio no longer working could symbolize the fact that I'm not receiving any inspiration/guidance from Source/God. The clock not working could symbolize that I'm at a standstill.

I do hope that once I get to understand some of my dream symbols that the subconscious will start to use some of them over and over again - that would make the process of interpreting them a little easier.