Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 25-04-2012, 09:15 PM
Henri77

Temporal clairvoyance.

It sounds-feels entirely doable... and Extended Remote Viewing is precisely that.
This is essentially how Ingo Swann viewed the dark side of the moon... in real time, rather than past time.

(thanx for the time travellers link)

Golly .. taking an expedition without requiring funding sounds quite exciting.

I've often wondered why archeologists don't pursue this more often, as a research tool. Probably it's mostly kept secret.
Old 25-04-2012, 11:58 PM
Rumar

All I know is that some folks are able to meditate and watch events unfold in the past but to actually go there I have yet to hear of such a successful maneuver.
Old 26-04-2012, 11:58 AM
12padams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
All I know is that some folks are able to meditate and watch events unfold in the past but to actually go there I have yet to hear of such a successful maneuver.

Oh really... Well you will (yes I'm back now :) )
Old 26-04-2012, 06:49 PM
Henri77

Perhaps it's just as well ,,,we can't easily (physically) mess with the past-future, but primarily observe-learn.

Yet there ARE a few things I'd sure do differently, in retrospect.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:44 AM
Dragonfly

Ciqala thank you so much for adding the course in time travel link, it's amazing. hugs x
Old 16-05-2012, 05:45 AM
Henri77

They say the Montauk project involved physical-interdimensional time travel, decades ago, using alien tech.

A healer recounted releasing many trapped souls there, several decades later.
Victims of the military experiments.

Anyway , a delightful thread topic, this.
Old 16-05-2012, 11:50 AM
S-word

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyviolet
i wish there was a way to travel back in time for a day. if you could would you go back in time?

Speaking for myself and my belief, I have witnessed certain individuals who, while in a deep hypnotic or state of meditation, appear to relive a past life, which I believe is simply a merging of the present mind with the living mind of one of their apparent dead ancestors, where, through the senses of their ancestor in the past, they are able to experience the environment of that time, and while in their present apparent comatose state, they speak in the tongue of their ancient ancestor, a language which they of the present have never before heard.

It is my belief that the mind of the past, who has received a visitation of the mind of one of his far distant, and at that point in time, unborn descendant of the future, through the mind of his as yet unborn descendant, the ancestor receives visions of the future: visions for which in his day, the terminology to express that which he is seeing, had not yet evolved.

To him, a Black Hawk Helicopter would be seen as a grasshopper that spits fire from its tail, with wings above its head that roar with the sound of a mighty waterfall as it moves.

Perhaps one day, you may receive a visitation from one of your as yet unborn descendants of the future, and through the visions you receive while merged with their mind you may utter prophetic words of things that have happened in his already determined past, but which are yet in your undetermined future.

Come, travel with me on a journey through time
Not in some capsule, but in our minds
To the inner-most sanctuary will we descend
To that single cell from which your body began
In the holy of holies, where all is one
Where all of space and time is joined
We'll mingle there with other minds
From other lands in other times
Minds of the past, who seem dead and gone
And minds of the future, who are yet unborn
For they in their time whether here on this world
Or some distant planet to which they've been lured
Will enter their inner-most sanctuary too
And there perhaps, they'll merge with you.
Ahh, to travel through time in the wink of an eye
Merged with your child from some world way on high
And if this is but madness, then madness it be
So come my mad brethren, come, "Follow Me"......By S-word.
Old 16-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-word

To him, a Black Hawk Helicopter would be seen as a grasshopper that spits fire from its tail, with wings above its head that roar with the sound of a mighty waterfall as it moves.

....By S-word.

This is rarely considered and is a valuable observation to remember, when we look at ancient inscriptions, statues, or biblical-sacred texts.

How likely is it that "miracles" were actually performed by ET or interdimensional beings, rather than gods, angels.

And our ancient human "history" is likely self created myth, rather than reportage. As it's largely based on theory-interpretation after all this time.

Language-symbols are slippery-elusive things and who knows what really transpired.
Old 16-05-2012, 09:34 PM
S-word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
This is rarely considered and is a valuable observation to remember, when we look at ancient inscriptions, statues, or biblical-sacred texts.

How likely is it that "miracles" were actually performed by ET or interdimensional beings, rather than gods, angels.

And our ancient human "history" is likely self created myth, rather than reportage. As it's largely based on theory-interpretation after all this time.

Language-symbols are slippery-elusive things and who knows what really transpired.

Just as a two dimensional being, having length and breadth, but no height, could only experience his world as one dimensional straight lines, I believe that we are fourth dimensional beings trapped in this three dimension by the visible three dimensional bodies in which we, the fourth dimensional invisible beings are developing.

In fact, it is my belief that God dwells in a higher time dimension than ours, and that He, who is the Most High to have developed within this period of universal activity, is "The Son of Man," who is the spirit/mind that is developing within the androgynous body of "Mankind," (EVE) who is the most high in the physical creation, Lord of creatures and the prototype of the "Lord of Spirits," who is the fourth dimensional beings, who are born from the body of mankind.

Although "The Son of man" exists in our future, to "They" (Let US make man in OUR image) Time is, as space is to us; a medium through which the invisible beings who develop within the physical creation, are able to descend and ascend.
Old 16-05-2012, 09:50 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-word
Just as a two dimensional being, having length and breadth, but no height, could only experience his world as one dimensional straight lines, I believe that we are fourth dimensional beings trapped in this three dimension by the visible three dimensional bodies in which we, the fourth dimensional invisible beings are developing.

One teacher feels the shift has already happened , Well, that 4D earth now exists, and ascended masters have "relocated" there, but mother earth is temporarily maintaining 3D for our benefit.

Yes, many of us have "one foot in each dimension" lately and need to revamp our belief systems to move forward,