Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 02-05-2019, 04:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Can sense the energy, but what to do with it?

I’m in the process of discovering and defining myself and whatever it is that lays within me.
For a long time I’ve felt like I was feeling things that didn’t make sense and lately I’ve realized it’s a bit of empathic-ness. I’m glad I now understand why I feel certain ways around certain people and can’t handle being around others, and it’s good!
I’m also pretty intuitive about physical pains in people (just like finding knots and pressure points without being told) and it’s nice when I am able to use it, but it’s not as often or as effective as I’d like.

What can I do with the tensions and energies I sense in myself and other people? Can I send them help from afar in the form of tiny spells and prayers? Can I pull darker energy off of them and relieve them of their burdens? Can I clarify some source for them?

I’ve read a little about shadow work which seems like maybe something I should learn, but I’m wary to try without a master or teacher. I’m just looking for a direction to begin building my abilities and I’m hella hesitant to jump in with no knowledge.
Old 02-05-2019, 05:32 PM
Seeker
Thank you for sharing your personal journey.

And must I say, I can feel your energy through this post and you are doing great. You seem so comfortable with yourself already and I can only sense things getting bigger for you as you begin to really get to know yourself on a spiritual level.

As for direction, you should always follow your intuition. I'm not sure if you meditate but I would highly recommend meditating and communicating with your higher self and asking them where to go from here.

If you ever feel hesitant in the sense that you're afraid, imagine yourself being surrounded by white light and that will protect you and your energy while you do different types of work.

I hope this helps you and I apologize for not being of much more assistance.

blessings and light to you.

-Martin Luther King Jr.

Hope
Old 03-05-2019, 10:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you that is helpful especially in the confidence of it all. I appreciate you taking the time to help me!
Old 12-05-2019, 11:48 AM
Knower

Shadow work is a concept from Jungian-based psychotherapy. Shadow refers to what is unknown by the psyche. It does not suggest something dark or nefarious. However, it is difficult work, but rewarding, and best done under the direction of a professional that works in Depth Pyschology.