Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-03-2019, 05:16 PM
Knower
Do most dogs and cats know they have died? Also questions about clothing

OK, I'm pretty sure I just saw the spirit of my dog an hour ago laying on my mom's bed where she always slept. She looked very much like her old self except maybe one or two years younger. She looked at me with a blank expression and her eyes followed me across the room. She didn't come to me her anything, she was very still. Almost like she sensed something was wrong, or perhaps knew what had happened and was sticking around to comfort us. We have been talking about her and from time to time will call out her name.

Do most dogs and cats know they have died after it happens? Or does it take time for some of them to figure it out? She also had on the green t-shirt that she loved and wore daily. I know that when a human passes on if they had a favorite outfit or an article of clothing they wore all the time they will sometimes wear it in the afterlife. How common is that for pets that cross over?

Sorry for another pet post. I thought I would post this one though as I just saw her spirit a little over an hour ago. She was a tiny teacup poodle named Fifi. She would have turned 10 on April 9th. We lost her on March 18th.
Old 27-08-2019, 08:45 AM
Strangerthanfiction

Cats and dogs doesn't usually have as much problems as we humans so they don't get stuck as easily. There are ghost dogs and ghost cats but most cross over to the other side. I can't really answer all questions though as i don't know the answer to all. I know however that we create our surrounding areas in the spirit world and animals do too. We create our surroundings based on expectations and wishes. If spirits want to live in a house then they create a house with the mind. If they want to wear something specific then they create such clothes. If they want to eat something then they create the food and taste it with their mind. Hope this helps.

BTW your dog is in a safe place.