Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

View Poll Results: How do you feel about cats?
They are magical creatures! I feel a special bond with them. 69 60.53%
They give me the creeps! 3 2.63%
Indifferent 13 11.40%
I like them but dont think there is anything "special" about them 29 25.44%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18-05-2019, 08:28 PM
Master

I voted number 4. I think any animal could be magical, not just cats.
Old 19-05-2019, 03:21 AM
Guide
I love them, to me they are special
Old 19-05-2019, 06:42 AM
Seeker

I love them.....miss them too.

My life's been blessed by 5 of them.

Nothing magical, Like us they spend some time on this earth & then head back to the other side.

It's all in love.
Old 22-06-2022, 07:23 PM
Master
I have an affinity for cats they are my favorite animal. I do like dogs though to be more specific herding and hunting dog breeds. I love cats because they are sleek and elegant .
Old 22-06-2022, 07:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I voted number 4. I think any animal could be magical, not just cats.
This is also true any animal can be magical.
Old 22-06-2022, 07:47 PM
Master
I know cat is very very intelligent they are smarter than us humans because they can outsmart us because I know about my two cats because they have outsmarted me

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 22-06-2022, 08:08 PM
Master

i think cats would make the best pets!
Old 22-06-2022, 09:01 PM
Ascender

Since I have 6 cats currently, I'm obviously fond of them. And I've had cats return to me after they passed over by reincarnating back to me. I have one cat that I was told by an animal communicator was a human child in her last incarnation but her short life was one of horrible abuse. This cat is sweet, sassy, spunky and also very loving and kind. She also has mad astral projection skills. I've witnessed her bilocating twice where her astral body looked solid but in reality her physical body was in another room. Her brother is one of my cats who has returned to me twice already. The animal communicator told me that he would be bringing along a female companion that needed looking after. I'd say that cats are pretty darn magical.
Old 23-06-2022, 12:52 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
Since I have 6 cats currently, I'm obviously fond of them. And I've had cats return to me after they passed over by reincarnating back to me. I have one cat that I was told by an animal communicator was a human child in her last incarnation but her short life was one of horrible abuse. This cat is sweet, sassy, spunky and also very loving and kind. She also has mad astral projection skills. I've witnessed her bilocating twice where her astral body looked solid but in reality her physical body was in another room. Her brother is one of my cats who has returned to me twice already. The animal communicator told me that he would be bringing along a female companion that needed looking after. I'd say that cats are pretty darn magical.

Can you DM me the name & contact info, if they are public, of you're animal communicator please? Tried to ask in a message but didn't see a way. I have 4 and slowly introduce 2 kittens into a troubled relationship with the other 2. Thanks!
Old 23-06-2022, 04:25 PM
Bambo

I love kitty cats!!

Meow...... Purr ...... Hi$$