Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 11:13 AM
feohgoddess

do you converse with your pets?

Hi! I was wondering if anybody had pets they sit down with and talk to. I know that lighting a candle, and relaxing in the dark while talking to my cats make me feel so much better. i really feel like they understand what im saying at least from an emotional point of veiw. they always seem to be there for me when i'm down. they really make me feel alot better. and the fact that they are so emotional themselves makes me bond with them.

i found my cats abandoned at birth so i've been their only moma. i've always felt such a strong bond with them. they're a year old now, but i just was curious if anybody else ever sat alone and talked to their cats or other pets. i feel much better when i talk about how i feel with them. call me crazy, but it is theraputic i believe. they have this healing scense to them.
Old 23-08-2006, 08:55 PM
Psychic Readings

I think many people develope an strong bond with thier pets, and I think its a natural healthy part of life.
I see nothing wrong with enjoying the company and emotion bond you obviously have with your cats.
Old 23-08-2006, 09:03 PM
Deactivated Account
hmm i do but i can't post what i say to them especially when one of them is chewing my brand new book grr and it's a cat by the way lol
Old 23-08-2006, 09:14 PM
biyu_wolf_77

wow actually in the majority yea i do with kitten i usially like to psycically tell her stuff(like my moms cat comes when you call her im tryin the same with kiten sofar its ok) harley and zeke i talk to l;ike just a few minutesago zeke wasnt leavin my room(im not lettin tyhem out while its rainin and hailin) but haarley is just goofy
Old 23-08-2006, 09:16 PM
Deactivated Account
awww i love cats and kittens great names you've chosen by the way, cats are very intelligent and very psychic
Old 23-08-2006, 09:34 PM
biyu_wolf_77

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
awww i love cats and kittens great names you've chosen by the way, cats are very intelligent and very psychic
the dogs (ok just harley) are my uncles(zeke is on a long vacation from my moms house but its likely better fer him to be here with bad hips and only acouple steps to get in and out compaired to about 6 each way) the cats are at my moms couse angel is mine(i tacked on a kate when we got her from ther humane society best kitten i could want and 1st to like me) slayer is my moms cat i think shees stupid but hey my mom thinks angel is deaf(part of why im usin my mind outher part is get some experience) so i guess its fair

its fun thats fer shure
Old 02-09-2006, 09:57 AM
violetmay

My cat Bunty is her name... will reach out and tap me on the face, claws tucked in.. so no scratches.. then she'll let out a string of mewing, and jump on my chest. she sits nose to nose with me, her body stretched out.. and nuzzles my nose, ears and then chirrups at me.. if I chirrup back..she'll reply. Then she'll bury her head deep in my neck and sleep. for an age if I let her. She is a great little comforter.
Closed Thread