Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 03-12-2012, 08:39 PM
Administrator
Peacegarden all tablets have a side affect.some you may not be aware of.but if the feeling prolongs i would advise you to go and see your doctor.there could be numerous reasons why you feel so tired maybe you are anemic.it would be wise to see your gp and get a check up/

Namaste
Old 03-12-2012, 08:58 PM
peacegarden

Thanks for the advice, but I've been to the doctors and had blood tests - all fine. The doctors won't listen, the doctors just wants to put me back on anti depressants without even considering they could've caused endless problems, and without considering that to cover issues up is not working through them but causing more problems later on. I'm very fed up with doctors. It's like talking to a child, and a very stubborn and clueless one. They don't know anything about health, they make matters worse, much worse, most of the time. If there is something medical there, the tests they do do not find the issue.

Putting my faith in the British national health service truly is playing with fire with my health.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:05 PM
Henri77

I'm curious how well you sleep?
Soundly? What are dreams like?
Also do you spend inordinate amounts of time at the computer?

Computers-electronics can play havoc with our nervous system, energy body. Though some apparently thrive with these factors.

Ongoing weird , unpleasant dreams can suggest external astral influences. And the temple symptoms sound like this to me.
Perhaps a really good energy worker, medium/psychic can pick on spirit-energy factors a MD or tharapist won't consider.

I also do ChiGong to rebalance my energy and reground. My energy is frequently supressed on awakening but recovers later in the day, sufficiently. Few things are more "healing" than a little time spent in nature, frequently. A local park-lake works for me.

But as suggested other physical-chemical factors are possible

Old 03-12-2012, 09:15 PM
peacegarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
I'm curious how well you sleep?
Soundly? What are dreams like?
Also do you spend inordinate amounts of time at the computer?

Computers-electronics can play havoc with our nervous system, energy body. Though some apparently thrive with these factors.

Weird , unpleasant dreams can suggest external astral influences.

I also do ChiGong to rebalance my energy and reground. My energy is generally low on awakening but recovers later in the day, sufficiently.

But as suggested other physical-chemical factors are possible

I seem to sleep ok, enough hours, but I'm not too sure how deeply I sleep. I guess I don't often feel like I've had a deep restorative sleep. It could be that I don't really get into a really deep sleep. I slept much deeper when I was medicated. My dreams are ok. They're not so conflicting as they used to be - I think this is due to myself making peace with the world around me and with myself, a karmic result perhaps. Sometimes they're meaningful and teach me things, they're never that unusual, and not too unpleasant at the moment.

I spend quite a bit of time at the computer now, because I'm using it for my work again. I didn't though, when all this came on, it's only in the last half year I've started using it more than an hour a day. - But this is worth noting, thanks. Actually I had a feeling it might not be doing me too much good.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:28 PM
GhostMachine

Have you been tested for diabetes and/or hypothyroidism?
Old 03-12-2012, 09:48 PM
Process of elimination; I'm looking for something.
Also, tell me along with the above, do you sometimes feel in a fog,
Like a brain fog?
Sometimes feel better, but then for no apparent reason again feel suddenly drained?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-12-2012, 09:51 PM
Henri77

[quote=peacegarden]I seem to sleep ok, enough hours, but I'm not too sure how deeply I sleep. I guess I don't often feel like I've had a deep restorative sleep. It could be that I don't really get into a really deep sleep. I slept much deeper when I was medicated. My dreams are ok. They're not so conflicting as they used to be - I think this is due to myself making peace with the world around me and with myself, a karmic result perhaps. Sometimes they're meaningful and teach me things, they're never that unusual, and not too unpleasant at the moment.

I spend quite a bit of time at the computer now, because I'm using it for my work again. I didn't though, when all this came on, it's only in the last half year I've started using it more than an hour a day. - But this is worth noting, thanks. Actually I had a feeling it might not be doing me too much good.[/QUOTE]

I also was on prescrip sleepers ,then antidepressants (as a sleep inducer) for 15 yrs,
Only after completely getting off any such meds did my dreamstate come back. I'm a light sleeper and wake a few times nightly.
I still use a computer lots , formerly for music, writing or photo editing, and now, hours at SF.

Still , a good medium-psychic "may" offer some insight a MD can't.
A very local good medium/psychic confirmed some things I'd suspected about energies, influences and I found that quite useful, to get a second opinion-viewpoint.
The energy in the temples sounds strongly to me , to be a spiritual-energy phenomena ...... and a psychic may offer insight, or even a reader here, who is especially perceptive about such things.

Also, energy issues seem not uncommon for those who are awakening further.

Old 03-12-2012, 10:09 PM
amy green

Slightly off topic but just want to say how lovely it is to read all the helpful support peacegarden is getting.
Gives me a warm feeling to witness this here.

Old 04-12-2012, 07:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
Slightly off topic but just want to say how lovely it is to read all the helpful support peacegarden is getting.

indeed and doesn't he deserve the best.

Another thought: I know that when I'm depressed I feel so utterly exhausted as if no amount of sleep will be sufficient. I don't know how you are feeling within yourself and I'm really pleased you feel that you can battle through without the drugs (somethign I did with a depression earlier this year which i felt was humungous but probably was minor) but it was sooooo exhausting more than anything.

That in turn led me to feeling more glum as I had no energy to anything.

I don't know what the trick is - for me I introduced fun into my life and forced myself to have moments of fun and that gave me a break from myself and whilst I might have felt tired from having enjoyed myself it was nothing like the pervasive heaviness that came with the depression.

I still do that in order to deal with the days which can get so monotonous - it feels forced at times but it helps me.

Appreciate that might not work for you or indeed everyone, but anything you can do to give yourself a break from the intensity of life is no bad thing? Read a book, watch a movie that thoroughly absorbs you, and so on.

Take care, and have a good day :-)
Old 04-12-2012, 07:48 AM
peacegarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green

Yes it's amazing! Thank you all so much!

I'll have to come back to this and answer the questions later on - I'm off to do some volunteer work at the buddhist retreat place near me for the first time. Maybe that'll give me some needed exercise.

ACtually I've got a little time.