Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-05-2018, 12:41 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Ah....the amazing skill of these Souls we call "dogs", to easily and naturally walk between the Worlds as they do, and to be present and aware of where we are, in any dimension at any time! They are so cool with things which baffle many Humans! lol
Yes she most likely saw you exactly as you were, in real time. And if you could have asked her in English you would have got a fully aware reply!

I agree! Dogs and animals in general are much more sensitive than we are. We could learn a thing or two about being aware and using our instincts from them.

If dogs could talk... I imagine mine was saying "Now, what in the world are you doing?"
Old 30-05-2018, 01:46 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headintheclouds
My first few projections were what i like to call spontaneous. They just happened out of nowhere, in fact before that, I hadn't believed in AP. Is this what you mean by involuntary? It's my belief that if it happens spontaneously or involuntary, it was supposed to happen for some reason.

When I project (as in already 'out') my energy level is high, but not spazzing out either if that makes sense. My emotional state... The best way I can describe that is feeling so happy, almost euphoric and joyous. I like to say that it must be how my true 'soul' self feels.

I understand what you mean about your mental/emotional state and health conditions. I have cervical stenosis and fibromyalgia. You can still project regardless. If you want to shoot me a message on here, I can give you some pointers that may help you.
That's right...spontaneous too. What caused those transitions? What could be the reason they happened?

It was almost like a spiritual kidnapping being whisked away to another plane of existence. Reminded me of what happened to Ebenezer Scrooge during the Christmas Eve of that movie, except I didn't actually see the abductor in ghost form.

Some help would be most welcomed. PM coming soon.
Old 30-05-2018, 02:05 AM
Master

I had similar experiences with out-of-body projections. I interacted with my wife, while she was "in reality" sleeping, but she didn't recall anything after waking up. I also interacted with my dog after she passed away, and with several people and animals that passed away.

In my experience, there is no way to verify the "authenticity" of such experiences. I mean: anything I could imagine could also be explained in another way too, through some other paranormal phenomenon.
Old 31-05-2018, 07:08 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esconced
That's right...spontaneous too. What caused those transitions? What could be the reason they happened?

It was almost like a spiritual kidnapping being whisked away to another plane of existence. Reminded me of what happened to Ebenezer Scrooge during the Christmas Eve of that movie, except I didn't actually see the abductor in ghost form.

Some help would be most welcomed. PM coming soon.

As far as why it happens spontaneously, I'm not sure. I asked the same question. A member here, I can't remember who, stated that it could be because you are just meant to do it. Perhaps, part of your spiritual progress and journey.

I don't think anyone is "kidnapping' you, but a need your soul has. It's your soul that's in the drivers seat when you AP, nothing else.

I sent a pm to you, hope it helps.
Old 31-05-2018, 07:15 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I had similar experiences with out-of-body projections. I interacted with my wife, while she was "in reality" sleeping, but she didn't recall anything after waking up. I also interacted with my dog after she passed away, and with several people and animals that passed away.

In my experience, there is no way to verify the "authenticity" of such experiences. I mean: anything I could imagine could also be explained in another way too, through some other paranormal phenomenon.

That's pretty much how it went for me. Except my boyfriend was awake, busy in the garage or yard.

I've met up with my deceased mother and a few spirit guides while out and know without a doubt our interactions were real. As far as proof; it would be fun to have it, but it's not keeping me up at night. Lol

While astral projecting, its up to the person as far as what we deem real or if there are imagination/dreamlike qualities. It can get a bit confusing if you don't have control. That's really important.
Old 03-06-2018, 01:01 PM
Seeker

Quote:
It's your soul that's in the drivers seat when you AP, nothing else.
How are you certain of this? I didn't feel in control when the two involuntary, spontaneous APs occurred. I was actually driving my car during one of them.
Old 04-06-2018, 07:31 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esconced
How are you certain of this? I didn't feel in control when the two involuntary, spontaneous APs occurred. I was actually driving my car during one of them.

I guess that would be my opinion/belief based on my experiences. I should have stated that. My apologies.

Your experience of it happening while driving your car... Could you share more details? I think I might have an idea on what happened but to be sure, more details would help.
Old 08-06-2018, 08:10 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Ah....the amazing skill of these Souls we call "dogs", to easily and naturally walk between the Worlds as they do, and to be present and aware of where we are, in any dimension at any time! They are so cool with things which baffle many Humans! lol
Yes she most likely saw you exactly as you were, in real time. And if you could have asked her in English you would have got a fully aware reply!

I think it was on Spirit Guide Sparrow's website that I read you can talk to animals in English (or whatever your language is) and they will translate it into their own and understand your meaning.

It corresponds to what some who had a NDE say about meeting deceased pets and having long conversations with them. I guess in spirit there's no barrier between the species.

Cool what you guys describe here regarding how your dogs reacted to you while you were "out"!

Headintheclouds, has your boyfriend tried to put a piece of paper somewhere for you to read?
Old 08-06-2018, 08:15 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headintheclouds
Your experience of it happening while driving your car...

That just reminded me ... on the OBERF website someone shared his experience being out of his body for like, months. Apparently an emotionally devastating experience led to him spontaneously exiting his body and floating around/above it while his body lived and interacted with others as usual (including driving). He watched everything from above, flying here and there, seeing things he later verified were really there. He returned to his body when he felt the need/yearning for closer emotional interaction with others, especially his children I think it was. Fascinating stuff.
Old 13-06-2018, 04:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

Some months ago, i had and experience and interacted too with my dead dog, that died like 5 years ago. It was a very weird feeling, very vivid. I hope it means that animals have spirit too!