Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-04-2016, 08:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy Think I will die young

I believe I will die young, I'm not sure why, mostly because I can't picture myself growing old or having a family of my own and things like that. I also feel I may die in a car accident. Do you think this is a premonition ? Or do you think spirit would even channel such a weird message? A close family member of mine just recently passed so I could just be anxious.
Old 16-04-2016, 08:39 AM
Master
it is not a premonition.
Old 16-04-2016, 08:54 AM
Knower
I know that feeling, always had it, no idea what it means. I don't worry about it though. Que sera, sera, right?
Old 16-04-2016, 09:09 AM
Pathfinder
I don't know, I don't think anyone ever knows how long they have here, but what's really important is to do as much as you can, learn, grow and live fearlessly with love.
Old 16-04-2016, 10:04 AM
Knower
Hello darlin,

Can I ask was this a recent thought? Did it come to you before or after this family member died? So sorry to hear that too xxxx love and light from me to you gorgeous, sending you a big huge squishy healing hug. If this came to you after the death it was more than likely not a random thing, it has purpose that is no small thing having death energy around. What I will say is that the earth is a magical place and we human beings are experiencing shifts/transformations in our souls right now. It will be different for everyone those who are not sure of themselves from their past to this moment and their futures are most vulnerable to the unseen forces in this world. A lot of people are experiencing increases in the extremes of this life, that is life and death. It's important that you allow yourself to feel any emotions that come up completely, express those feelings as you see fit so that you can let them go.

We are very powerful us humans, thoughts do create our reality, I'm seeing this over and over. So what you intend, what you think has a high chance of happening. If you do not wish to leave your body yet, then start to get to know yourself truly, the only way you can do this is to let go of any outside influences, easier said than done I know. But this is important if you are worried about what others or society thinks you are denying your self truth to come into your awareness. So be mindful of your thoughts, if you have a negative thought try to stop it in its tracks and think of something positive instead.

My son told my Mum recently that some friends came to him and told him that my Mum was going to die. He told my Mum not me, my Mum then said to him " Well if those friends come back you tell them to F OFF and that I'm not going to die yet" to which he replied "Ok Grandma". The worry immediately left his being and he went off and played with his brother and sister.

Decide what you want and know yourself , once you know yourself, you'll know your opposite which is where the negative thoughts/feelings come from. They do not come from you all by yourself, there are things at work too. The decision is up to you, just remember what I said about intentions they do come true....love and light xxxx
Old 18-08-2016, 10:35 PM
Seeker

[quote=Oceansofawareness]Hello darlin,

We are very powerful us humans, thoughts do create our reality, I'm seeing this over and over. So what you intend, what you think has a high chance of happening. If you do not wish to leave your body yet, then start to get to know yourself truly, the only way you can do this is to let go of any outside influences, easier said than done I know. But this is important if you are worried about what others or society thinks you are denying your self truth to come into your awareness. So be mindful of your thoughts, if you have a negative thought try to stop it in its tracks and think of something positive instead.

/QUOTE]

I really enjoyed this paragraph, OOA, BUT I also believe that there is no right or wrong, no better or worse. Some of us have contracted to take on human bodyminds for a brief time--not only for our own experience and beneficence but, often, in a contract with another Spirit in order to help provide fodder for that other person's growth experience. So, yes, get to know yourself; try to minimize the effects/inputs of societal pressures; but also live every day as if it could be your last. The Earth-based human roller coaster can be a blast! Or it can be scary as hell (literally). The choice is yours and yours alone (unless you choose to let others push you into the choices you make). Your 'early death' in an 'accident' may be exactly what you planned!

(It also helps to learn to not define yourself as a human but that you are an eternal spirit, a Spark of The Divine, that is only using the human bodymind as one uses a car.)
Old 23-08-2016, 09:43 AM
Master
Dying early...

When I was a young man, I had this zany idea, that I would die by the time I was 44 years of age...

It din't work out as expected - I'm just touching 82... Maybe I should have doubled it up...

I guess there's hope for everyone...

Have a good life...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 16-04-2016, 01:14 PM
Suspended

Hi Goddessky...

You might find this thread helpful to you: This isn't meant to last
Old 16-04-2016, 01:17 PM
Master

You believe you will die young?

So did I. I didn't.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 16-04-2016, 01:20 PM
Master

Losing someone close is hard enough, but it also reminds us of our own mortality.

(Not that we do actually die of course, but you know what I mean)

When it's your 'time', it's your 'time'.
Nothing you can do about it, so no point worrying about it.

My advice: Live life to the full, be happy and do good along the way.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com