Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 21-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Master

I was told to heal.... the earth?

I was just given a message through a medium, from... a spirit who claimed to be Mother Earth. She told me that I had been given gifts, but that I was using them wrong. That I wasn't supposed to be healing people, but her. When I asked for specifics and where to use my gifts, I was told to use my energy and my compassion to heal her.

Does anyone have the faintest idea of how I am supposed to do that? Keep in thought that I have been given certain talents for healing, but none for seeing what is wrong.
Old 21-01-2012, 07:34 PM
Quagmire

I will think on this because I do think you have been blessed with an important task (also a hard one though). My head is rambling right now so I cannot find track of my toughts on this subject at the moment.
Old 21-01-2012, 07:49 PM
Quagmire

As I was in my kitchen I started to find sentences within my head. here is what I found. Something about though this task might seem immensely big it is not bigger than other tasks of healing. Something about approaching it as you would approach any other task of healing. Something about it is only in your mind it is bigger and then I get the picture of Yada trying to teach Luke Skywalker to raise his Spaceship from the swamp :)

hope it helps
Old 21-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I was just given a message through a medium, from... a spirit who claimed to be Mother Earth. She told me that I had been given gifts, but that I was using them wrong. That I wasn't supposed to be healing people, but her. When I asked for specifics and where to use my gifts, I was told to use my energy and my compassion to heal her.

Does anyone have the faintest idea of how I am supposed to do that? Keep in thought that I have been given certain talents for healing, but none for seeing what is wrong.

Hi White Warrior, what healing talents have you become aware of within your self? Maybe by looking at them you can direct them toward earth rather than people.
Old 21-01-2012, 07:53 PM
Master
Quote:

I don't see one that heals people as being the wrong way to heal with regards to healing the planet. For healing the people on the planet helps heal the planet. Helping people raise their vibration helps heal the planet.

We are all a part of the planet and are all connected to the planet.
Old 21-01-2012, 08:00 PM
Master
Aren't you the one that over-did it on someone? I think I mentioned you might want to use that intense power of yours on the earth...

Old 21-01-2012, 08:03 PM
Master
Read up on the earth's worst problems. Maybe all the toxins that are being warehoused inside her, and I read something about some microbes or something like that 'eating' up the oil spill in the Gulf? Maybe strengthen the numbers of those 'helpful' little entities of mother earth to help the earth help itself?

Old 21-01-2012, 08:23 PM
Master
WW--

I also think it is possible to "help" the physical universe in ways I don't understand by offering whatever energy we feel we can give.

In other words, at times when you feel like it, instead of bringing the energy down to you, return it out to--the earth, the solar system, the galaxy, the universe, the multiverse.

Only you can feel how and when this feels right, or if it does at all. Sometimes we have to put what we have out there and have faith that the universe will use it in the right way. Intention is all that is needed.

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 21-01-2012, 08:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjoorka
As I was in my kitchen I started to find sentences within my head. here is what I found. Something about though this task might seem immensely big it is not bigger than other tasks of healing. Something about approaching it as you would approach any other task of healing. Something about it is only in your mind it is bigger and then I get the picture of Yada trying to teach Luke Skywalker to raise his Spaceship from the swamp :)

hope it helps

I am not afraid of aiming at a bigger target. I just can't see the target. Unless I am to place a healing bubble around the whole globe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby
Hi White Warrior, what healing talents have you become aware of within your self? Maybe by looking at them you can direct them toward earth rather than people.

I can remove a little bit of pain, and put a healing bubble around someone. Also some small specific tasks to help in other bodily ways. I don't see how it applies to rock and sea and forests. Also I can channel and direct energy of various kinds. But what energy do the aforesaid need?

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
I don't see one that heals people as being the wrong way to heal with regards to healing the planet. For healing the people on the planet helps heal the planet. Helping people raise their vibration helps heal the planet.

We are all a part of the planet and are all connected to the planet.

I am not arguing against you. But 'you are supposed to heal me, not the people' was what she said. If it truly was Mother Earth then I wasn't speaking with a people person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Aren't you the one that over-did it on someone? I think I mentioned you might want to use that intense power of yours on the earth...

Read up on the earth's worst problems. Maybe all the toxins that are being warehoused inside her, and I read something about some microbes or something like that 'eating' up the oil spill in the Gulf? Maybe strengthen the numbers of those 'helpful' little entities of mother earth to help the earth help itself?

If I am going to start dealing with all the man made toxins of the world then I have my work lined up. But... I am not a chemist. Show me a buried barrel of waste oil and I have no idea of what do to it. Turning it to water is going to take more than vast amounts of energy, it'll take psychic talent of a kind not seen since J.C. walked the earth. And even if I could just touch each barrel and it'd become sand, there's still being made ten thousand more barrels of waste every hour of the day on this planet. Heal the earth? I am game. But as for how to use my meager talents for the case, I have not one clue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
WW--

I also think it is possible to "help" the physical universe in ways I don't understand by offering whatever energy we feel we can give.

In other words, at times when you feel like it, instead of bringing the energy down to you, return it out to--the earth, the solar system, the galaxy, the universe, the multiverse.

Only you can feel how and when this feels right, or if it does at all. Sometimes we have to put what we have out there and have faith that the universe will use it in the right way. Intention is all that is needed.

IsleWalker - Lora

I can draw energy from crystals, Above, the elements, and from other people probably too, and send it downwards. If that is all there is, then yes I can do that. But there is already immense energy in the earth and my by comparison puny contribution does not seem like something Mother Earth would bother with asking for. I really, really do not understand what I am supposed to do, or where.
Old 21-01-2012, 08:39 PM
Gracey

Quote:

wow! that is an honor. i trust you will do just fine.