Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-12-2015, 06:44 PM
Pathfinder

I just remembered what my Cherokee Healer told me when I talked to him at the beginning of my experience... He said Creation was not something that just happened and stopped. He said it is ongoing, and that the Earth is trasnsitioning into a new phase where creativity is emphasized, because this is Creation in action. I look at thetrials and tribulations as Birth Pangs of the new that is coming to be... When I think about the larger picture like that, it helps me to stop feeling bad for myself. This is larger than any one of us, and when I can stop taking it personally, it isn't so hard.
Old 23-12-2015, 01:24 AM
Experiencer

I am very creative and the man i think is my twin i think is creative
Old 23-12-2015, 01:33 AM
Master
Yes, both creative. It seems what i lack or i have no skill (but i wished to have it) he can do it in a way, like playing instruments. I'm more a crafting artist instead.
Old 17-11-2017, 02:39 PM
Knower

Yes, I write, paint, take pictures. Learned music a long time ago. Love to do things with my hands. Love to create things. And he is creative, too.
Old 03-12-2017, 08:34 AM
Deactivated Account
We are both creative. I do calligraphy and funny story. When I got this phone she took pics of herself, I guess my phone absorbed her energy? The background of my calligraphy turns to sky /Galaxy views. I also had a telepathic dream w her and she sent me her art work which i am so excited to see in real life!!

Check out our Instagram and follow us if you'd like :) echojmart
Old 03-12-2017, 10:19 AM
Master
Both creative. Very early on he called me his muse, cos I inspired him to write again.
Both musicians (different instruments though), and we both are creative in other ways too

I write and paint.

He's also my muse, as he inspired me to finish my 1st book and get it published. And my style of painting changed completely after I met him, even the medium I use now.

Both are creative in thinking too. Solution oriented, able to think outside of the box.
Old 08-12-2017, 12:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Both -- for me, it's writing and for him, it's photography
Old 08-12-2017, 12:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes, both of us.