Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 04-01-2011, 01:36 AM
Master
Methinks this thread is getting way too hot, and not in that good Las Vegas way, LOL!
And yet strangely entertaining~

Old 04-01-2011, 01:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
Never said all, I said majority.
Marriage was far more common than the scandals.

And the general membership is supposed to assume you were either there, or you have an inside scoop of some sort.

Old 04-01-2011, 01:44 AM
dogninja

Honest to the core. I have certainly made the mistake of not checking to see that the behind was attached to a solid, compassionate and intelligent woman. Cast that first stone if you have never experienced lust, or are not attracted to body components.

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by Kaere : 04-01-2011 at 02:00 AM.
Old 04-01-2011, 01:49 AM
Master
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogninja
Honest to the core. I have certainly made the mistake of not checking to see that the behind was attached to a solid, compassionate and intelligent woman. Cast that first stone if you have never experienced lust, or are not attracted to body components.

Oh, excellent, dogninja!

Old 04-01-2011, 01:53 AM
dogninja

All of my friends are women. I am in a monogamous relationship, and always have been. Female energy is certainly incredibly appealing to me, but the are too many specific components that seem to differ slightly in women for me to list. But honestly it is an energetic thing thats difficult to fully explain without sounding like a young stupid and incredibly virile male.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:24 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
And the general membership is supposed to assume you were either there, or you have an inside scoop of some sort.
~smiles~ Then the same applies for your version of history.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:26 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
AC... I seem to remember you saying you wanted to write a book sometime. It seems you've done it.

Xan
Ah, no. This is not a book, just a total reply to SeaZen. We had discussed a lot.
The long posts are only 11 pages of A4 in total. Hardly the number of pages one usually finds in a book.
The book I begin this year.
Old 04-01-2011, 03:05 AM
Master
In how many volumes?

Once you get going... well.......

Xan

Old 04-01-2011, 03:09 AM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
~smiles~ Then the same applies for your version of history.
gee then there's nothing to talk about lol nobody knows anything - neither of us was there!

Old 04-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Quote:
Xan: Kapitan... So, maybe you will manifest meeting the woman you described, right down to the seamed silk stockings.

My question is... ummm... what about the love and the soul connection.

When we focus on the outer forms of things that's likely to be all we get. However........

Quote:
Kaere:
I'm not sure that's shallow...it's honest anyway. I've been known to be attracted to a pleasant behind myself - but it doesn't make it the only thing that's important, just that it's attractive.

Thanks Kaere.

And I would bring up my wife in response to Xan's post/reply...but then I can see people harping on me for having 'attachments' and all that other nonsense.