Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-11-2017, 09:49 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrybear
Thanks Unicorn - you linked to that article on another of my threads - it is a good article - really cuts through the bull - have just read it again and it has reminded me I am slipping into negative needy thought patterns again. I ache to have him close by though.

I CAN be strong (or is it stubborn?) Last time we were in contact a month ago I told him the ball is in his court now - I offered him my presence and friendship but said I won't initiate contact again - but he is free to contact me if he wants to. I will stick to that and am doing my best to not waste energy obsessing and plough that energy into myself, my children and my friendships as well as starting to date someone else.

Him moving close by soon has put a spanner in the works - but I am going to do my best to stick to my word and enjoy tbe rest of my life until that time we are in toucb again.
just try to be strong-i know it aint easy when a presence that strong moves back into your energy fields.....ye girl be STUBBORN.....protects ur vulnerability lol while ur still working on urself.....try to resist the urge to declare ur love again....im sure u already declared it before.....and im speaking as a guy who has already declared my unconditional love for my beloved.its her move next....and its been over a year....um if he is twin flame arent u guys in telepathic contact anyways?and therefore you are already together????no real need for 3d contact unless he initiates it...just be aware of the difference between STUBBORNESS and BULLHEADEDNESS.however thats me speaking as a guy....u chicks dont have a lot of that anyways i know!!!!not sure whether or not its a good idea to start dating someone else-ur choice obv.poor guy.unless he really proves himself to be something special isnt he just some kind of barrier that you are trying to build?(and i speak from experience here.my twin had a complete armor set complete with rottweiler boyfriend that is literally capable of ripping someones head off their shoulders if anyone got past her barrier of the so called fundamentalist christian stuff-which she really didnt believe in anyway but hell it works when ur trying to get rid of someone.....i blew past those barriers with her like they didnt even exist but im actually her twin so it was easy.but boy those barriers have been waving spears at me this past year.until she finally kicked him out.now we are communicating telepathically cos the situation is still very very delicate to say the least.....)be careful of what u create is all im gonna say here.....having said that if he is a typical guy then he will probably b fine with the sex until u kick him out cos he aint ur twin and aint fulfilling u anyways.....so have fun most guys are typically ok that way....but dont use him as a shield.that would be unfair....and to psychegirl.yet again i reread my words and i see nothing wrong.you think u have the monopoly on feelings?us guys think differently is all,but dont say we dont feel.that would be unfair.and happy to be of service to you kerry and hope u find nothing harmful in what i said....its so funny.he came around like 6 months ago bringing an apology.his idea was that she was apologising for leading me on(which she didnt in any way).what she was actually apologising for was for creating her particular messy thing in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Old 17-11-2017, 11:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrybear
It wasn't insensitive in my opinion, just enquiring and truthful. I am fluctuating between trying to persuade myself his planned move has nothing to do with me and us at all "he may just like the city" "moving to the closest city to where he is currently makes perfect sense" "he may have met other people here since we split up" "I am probably not important enough to him to play any part in his decision" to "something is telling him he needs to be close to me" "he really does love me" "he can't stay away!".

Only time will tell. Although I wish I could just ask him now.
First couple of sentences felt a little casual given the turmoil I know you've been in recently, but if you didn't take offence that's all that matters :)

I did have to chuckle reading the rest of your post, because I recognise that sort of mental activity - all the different permutations running through your head and driving you up the wall. I try to pay more attention to the emotion that comes with the thoughts, I think that's what needs resolving (ie felt).