Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-07-2016, 04:35 PM
Pathfinder
You are not alone. I am 44 and have not been able to establish myself. I've thought for a long time it was because I wasn't meant to, that I wouldn't be here long anyway. I still feel that way.
Old 16-08-2016, 07:36 PM
Knower
When I was about 3 or maybe 4 years of age, I had a lot of spiritual powers. I 'knew' (someone from beyond gave me information) that I would die at the age of 104. I know that as a fact now. It kind of bums me out sometimes, because that's a long time to live and miss all the people that you used to know who aren't around anymore. Oh well, I'll have a cat probably...
Old 16-08-2016, 07:39 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutedBlue
You are not alone. I am 44 and have not been able to establish myself. I've thought for a long time it was because I wasn't meant to, that I wouldn't be here long anyway. I still feel that way.

Our lives are chosen by us for certain learning purposes. Find out what you're supposed to learn, and then free yourself from negative thoughts about how you're not able to establish yourself. You've already done so in your mind, actually. You've established that you're not established and that you weren't meant to be around long. But it is all in how you make your world to be. If you think positively, then good things will happen. Positive thinking and changing the way you think, not only will help you spiritually but scientifically it will build better neurons in the brain and kind of re-wire the way that you think. Then you know, you're free in this world to move on and do what you know you were meant to do and be. Have faith my friend!
Old 17-08-2016, 06:16 AM
Master
I'm sorry to hear you have this thought. It can be debilitating it we believe this, keeping us from living life to the fullest. This is just a fear. You can get curious about why you might have this fear.

When I was very young I had what felt like a prophecy that I'd die in my late teens/early twenties. The feeling was quite strong. It felt like there was a black curtain at that point in my life which I could not see past. Instead of dying physically I experienced an ego-death and had a spiritual awakening. Not sure if I did actually have a soul-exchange. You could very well be sensing that you will go through a major transition leading in your vibrational frequency majorly rising.
Old 18-08-2016, 10:35 PM
Seeker

[quote=Oceansofawareness]Hello darlin,

We are very powerful us humans, thoughts do create our reality, I'm seeing this over and over. So what you intend, what you think has a high chance of happening. If you do not wish to leave your body yet, then start to get to know yourself truly, the only way you can do this is to let go of any outside influences, easier said than done I know. But this is important if you are worried about what others or society thinks you are denying your self truth to come into your awareness. So be mindful of your thoughts, if you have a negative thought try to stop it in its tracks and think of something positive instead.

/QUOTE]

I really enjoyed this paragraph, OOA, BUT I also believe that there is no right or wrong, no better or worse. Some of us have contracted to take on human bodyminds for a brief time--not only for our own experience and beneficence but, often, in a contract with another Spirit in order to help provide fodder for that other person's growth experience. So, yes, get to know yourself; try to minimize the effects/inputs of societal pressures; but also live every day as if it could be your last. The Earth-based human roller coaster can be a blast! Or it can be scary as hell (literally). The choice is yours and yours alone (unless you choose to let others push you into the choices you make). Your 'early death' in an 'accident' may be exactly what you planned!

(It also helps to learn to not define yourself as a human but that you are an eternal spirit, a Spark of The Divine, that is only using the human bodymind as one uses a car.)
Old 23-08-2016, 09:43 AM
Master
Dying early...

When I was a young man, I had this zany idea, that I would die by the time I was 44 years of age...

It din't work out as expected - I'm just touching 82... Maybe I should have doubled it up...

I guess there's hope for everyone...

Have a good life...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...