Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Closed Thread

Old 17-05-2007, 11:23 AM
ljepotica

How many of you hear voices from your crystals?

Hello fellow crystal lovers

I'd like to know how your crystals communicate with you?

Normally when I go to a shop to buy a new one I get some saying "hello please take me" or "hello buy me"

At home I often look around to see which crystal to take out with me and one says "please take me" and I take that one and once one said "please don't take me now"

They all have cute childrens voices and when I want to kiss one they make kissing noises and kiss me.

Some have great sense of humour like my citrine while others are more quiet-the noisier ones are:

Amethyst (a cheeky little one-can be mischevious at times), citrine (it also laughs a lot and has such a lovely, positive and bright personality), jade (does talk but is more sweet and gentle and soothing) and sometimes clear quartz and flourite.

The quieter ones are:

sodalite (the second most quiet and has a very quiet personality) moldavite (the most quiet-hardly ever speaks in fact has never spoken to me and is rather sombre), kunzite, kyanite, rose quartz (as you would expect it gives off a lovely, gentle and feminine vibe), angelite, apatite (this one is full of mystery and mysticism which I can sense off it), both black and watermelon tourmaline, both sunstone crystals and sapphire.

I recently bought lapis lazuli and blue chalcedony and green quartz (I think!) and don't know how they are like yet-but all three did tell me to buy them in their cute voices!

What about you guys?

Lots of love,

S xxx
Old 17-05-2007, 11:30 AM
elaine

Wow this is amazing, I"ve only heard voices while using crystals during Meditation, they are children giggling and child like vioces too. Perhaps they are the crystals comunicating to us. Love to know what the rest of the forum thinks.

thanks for that
love elaine x
Closed Thread