Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-11-2017, 09:36 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan948
Elves. Trust me you don't want to know what that is about. That is a very long convoluted story.LOL

Your first explanation of ascension made more sense to me jro5139. Reading this one, I just became confused again. And that shrinking away thing just plain scares me. Remind me never to become a Buddhist.

This sounds familiar. I think I have been doing this. But while sleeping.

I could call it dreaming. But it is different from my dreams. In them I am completely aware and I know I am sleeping. I am now aware that I am visiting places. And if I don't like where I end up. I can decide to leave.

Which I often do and go somewhere else. The first couple times I realized it was not a dream I had ended up in a place which I didn't like so I decided to leave and try to wake up only to realize it was more complicated than that. I could leave but I had to wait for my body to be ready to wake up.

So, I waited in this place/space. And this place was interesting. It is the space below your body but above dreams and places. It is the space you pass through before you go to dreams or visit places.

I honestly don't know what this strangeness is about. But, it looks like I have developed strategies to use when I get to these places and I am learning and dealing.

I'm sorry to confuse you, but I think that is because a lot of this is just very difficult to describe in human terms. And maybe, I'm just not that good at explaining it, but I think it is just hard to express with human language.

As to the dreaming thing... I realized that I have always had experiences where my mind remains awake, but my body is asleep. So much so that I would not even realize that my body had gone to sleep at all, at times, I have had people around me tell me I was asleep, and I never knew it.

Also, before my tf broke my heart the last time, I was beginning to astral project and since then, I have not been able to do it. Except the night right it happened, I had a dream that I was flying, and I woke up still in the dream, flying for a few minutes, before waking up.
I heard that the lower entities do not want us to astral project, so maybe that had something to do with me finding out about him (their way of stopping me?). Makes me wonder.
Old 17-11-2017, 05:08 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I'm sorry to confuse you, but I think that is because a lot of this is just very difficult to describe in human terms. And maybe, I'm just not that good at explaining it, but I think it is just hard to express with human language.

As to the dreaming thing... I realized that I have always had experiences where my mind remains awake, but my body is asleep. So much so that I would not even realize that my body had gone to sleep at all, at times, I have had people around me tell me I was asleep, and I never knew it.

Also, before my tf broke my heart the last time, I was beginning to astral project and since then, I have not been able to do it. Except the night right it happened, I had a dream that I was flying, and I woke up still in the dream, flying for a few minutes, before waking up.
I heard that the lower entities do not want us to astral project, so maybe that had something to do with me finding out about him (their way of stopping me?). Makes me wonder.

No need to apologize. As they say, it's not you, its me.lol No really, my brain is trying to do a visual picture of what ascension looks like and I think that is the issue. I will leave the brain on autopilot in the background and it can figure out whatever it needs to. :-)

The brain wants to know if the Dalai Lama, Mother Theresa and the Pope are one of the ascension ones, if they have a twin flame and if they are all runners.LOL It is pretty sure that yes they have a twin flame and they are all runners. Only runners guard their freedom, individuality and singlehood that fiercely. I asked the brain if it was that important for it to know. And all I got from it was absolute silence.LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139

If you are being stopped, I think it is by the higher entities. I think the lower entities would love for us to project and visit them so they can have fun with us. We are really a big source of amusement to them, so the closer to where they are the more entertainment they get out of their day.

Everything is created for a reason, and rules are set in place for our safety as human beings. When we go outside the rules and boundaries of the safety net then it is much harder for us to be protected and the higher entities do not want us to get hurt.

Astral projection is one such examples. We go where we really shouldn't. And depending where we land it is harder for the higher entities to help us get out of it and ensure our safety.

We are not meant to know everything. And that is also set in place for our own protection. If you want the information you can ask the higher entities for it and if you are meant to know I feel that the higher entities will find a safe way to let you know.