Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 14-08-2011, 08:07 PM
saxon

Thanks a lot for sharing. Would you mind detailing both charts and the changes you've experienced? Either here or by pm if you'd rather not share with the www. I'd love to have your full perspective on it.
Old 14-08-2011, 08:15 PM
numerouno

I also have same life path number, its no wonder that we pursue same interests. I will appreciate if you can recommend some reading material that I can purchase. At the moment I am reading the human pin code.
Old 14-08-2011, 08:37 PM
Docha

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxon
Thanks a lot for sharing. Would you mind detailing both charts and the changes you've experienced? Either here or by pm if you'd rather not share with the www. I'd love to have your full perspective on it.

I will have to re-chart them. I do charts for basic premise only then chuck them in the garbage. Did you just want the number comparisons? Or would you like to see the names etc? (I am not sure how much detail you want, if names included I would rather p.m. )

Should be easy enough to do, but might take a little bit of time. Will be fun to re-visit.
Old 15-08-2011, 09:31 AM
saxon

@dotcha: thank you for the post and the level of details. I'll look into it later on today.

@numerouno: I'd recommend you not to buy a book just yet. An important lesson for someone with your life path is to learn to balance your intuition with your analytical skills. What would be great training for you is to start from basic number definitions. Since you're already familiar with numbers, you can use these keywords to make sure you have a clear picture of each of them. Then, write your own interpretations for every part of the chart where they fall: life path, expression, birthday... You can then compare with decent texts like those @ http://www.decoz.com/DoReading_numerology.htm I'm suggesting you to go this way because you seem to be interested in investigating on your own.
Old 15-08-2011, 08:04 PM
numerouno

@ saxon

You asked me about my system, first of, the way you calculate the 2nd pinnacle, I agree is accurate. From now I calculate that way, so its likely there is a mis-print in my book.

I have been experimenting with the following method of pinnacles and challenges which is identical to yours except for one major adjustment. It never yielded decent results until you corrected the mistake in the 2nd pinnacle.

Take a person born 1 June 1975...this date is the normal gregorian calendar. I use that and compare after adapting it to the zodiac calendar. The zodiac can also been as the universe's calendar. While June is the June is 6th month, a person born 1 June is gemini and this the 3rd universal month.

Gemini = 22nd may to 21st June
Therefore a person born 1 June is born in the 11th day of gemini. Counting from 22nd may to 1 June is 11 days.

11 gemini (3rd month) 1975= 22

Pinnacle 1= 11+ 3= 14 ....5

The rest you know....

This is an experiment, I have tried this on one person thus far since you corrected the 2nd pinnacle calculation for me just recently. The odd thing is the person who I tried this on feels both are correct. The normal method he feels describes what he feels is expected of him and what he feels needs to be done where society seems him as successful. While the zodiac method described what he is dealing with on an emotional and personal level. In otherwords issues he doesn't normally discuss. I'm not saying this is the new wave of numerology, its just me messing around which I find very exciting. However while its an experiment this as far as I go with the birth date since finding the true universal year is beyond my capabilities.
Old 15-08-2011, 08:16 PM
Docha

That is really cool. I'm gonna have to give that a go, see what happens.
Old 15-08-2011, 11:14 PM
numerouno

@ docha....if possible post your findings on the zodiac calendar.
Old 15-08-2011, 11:54 PM
Docha

So just to be clear the zodiac number takes the place of the day? The month and year stay the same?
Old 16-08-2011, 12:05 AM
Docha

Ok my dob is 5/18/1975

So my zodiac day is the 29th day of taurus that would then be broken down to an eleven, doing it your way correct?
Old 16-08-2011, 01:44 AM
mattie

Pythagoras

Interesting info. about Pythagoras.

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/pythagoras/