Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-08-2019, 07:46 AM
Master

I tried leaving my body while awake

So I tried to leave my body while in deep meditation yet still being fully awake and able to sense my body and everything, this is what happened:

My heart started to have palpitations, every single time I tried, and I tried at least 10 times, my heart started to have palpitations, I was already feeling like floating towards the sky, but my physical body would not let me fully leave my body.I had no desire to stop, I said that I don't care, that no matter what, I have to push myself further but my heart said no.Every single time I was close to do it, I felt this intense feeling of euphoria, I also felt that my arms and my legs were already "detached" but the rest of my body would stay stuck.When I decided to stop, I had again a strange feeling, like my body is not my real body, like my consciousness was not fully "in my body".

Anyway, I am going to push myself even harder, those palpitations did not scared me, I was ready for everything.
Old 07-08-2019, 06:34 PM
Master
Cool. Good luck.
Old 07-08-2019, 09:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
So I tried to leave my body while in deep meditation yet still being fully awake and able to sense my body and everything, this is what happened:

My heart started to have palpitations, every single time I tried, and I tried at least 10 times, my heart started to have palpitations, I was already feeling like floating towards the sky, but my physical body would not let me fully leave my body.I had no desire to stop, I said that I don't care, that no matter what, I have to push myself further but my heart said no.Every single time I was close to do it, I felt this intense feeling of euphoria, I also felt that my arms and my legs were already "detached" but the rest of my body would stay stuck.When I decided to stop, I had again a strange feeling, like my body is not my real body, like my consciousness was not fully "in my body".

Anyway, I am going to push myself even harder, those palpitations did not scared me, I was ready for everything.
Those "palpitations" are well known symptoms of out of body projecting, described by most authors. It seems that those aren't true heart palpitations; they just feel so. They're common among beginner projectors, and drop in intensity in time.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-08-2019, 02:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan

All the best and better luck next time. You can do this just be positive about it. Amen
Old 18-09-2019, 02:37 PM
Newbie ;)

That's wonderful to hear.. keep doing what you are doing and try harder