Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-06-2019, 05:44 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65
Hi-jacked thread and the comments just keep sinking lower and lower.

I shared a personal experience and it turns into doing a rapid search to find George Kavassalis and throw around terms conspiracy theory and reptilians (none of which I mentioned).

Once again jumping to conclusions and making massive assumptions.

Anyone else wanna chime in? Waiting for newcomers who aren't desperate to make immediate childish defenses of their own ideology and want to explore new stuff.

Well now, I am sorry if we hurt your feelings, but you are the one who brought in the "parasite extra terrestrials under the command of an Artificial Intelligence Deity Program" into the picture in the first place. You can't leave your nice clean sweater on the foot of the bed and then get upset when you come back and find the cat has napped on it and covered it with hair, you should have seen that coming.

Anyway, we just placed the cherry lizard on top of the sunday, you are the one who scooped the ice cream in the first place. It's your ice cream party, you pretty much invited us, we are just trying to have some fun.

That said, I think there may in fact be some value in this whole scally extraterrestrial lizard story. The world is and always has been full of snake oil salesman. They peddle their reptile lubricant as some sort of magic potion that if taken will heal all of your earthly woes, but what they are really after is to delude your mind and milk you of your money, and what you get instead is a bad case of indigestion, or maybe even deludricated.

Perhaps third eyes and chakras don't agree with everyone's constitution, no matter how much time one spends struggling to align them and let the kundalini rise. It's not that they are right or wrong, just perhaps not a healthy part of everyone's diet. Perhaps, you just needed to change your spiritual diet, and when you did, you found yourself feeling a good deal less bloated, if not less gassy. So relax and have some ice cream, if you are a bit lactose intolerant try some frozen custard, and if you don't like the cherry lizard at the top, just toss it out.
Old 26-06-2019, 07:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Well now, I am sorry if we hurt your feelings, but you are the one who brought in the "parasite extra terrestrials under the command of an Artificial Intelligence Deity Program" into the picture in the first place. You can't leave your nice clean sweater on the foot of the bed and then get upset when you come back and find the cat has napped on it and covered it with hair, you should have seen that coming.

Anyway, we just placed the cherry lizard on top of the sunday, you are the one who scooped the ice cream in the first place. It's your ice cream party, you pretty much invited us, we are just trying to have some fun.

That said, I think there may in fact be some value in this whole scally extraterrestrial lizard story. The world is and always has been full of snake oil salesman. They peddle their reptile lubricant as some sort of magic potion that if taken will heal all of your earthly woes, but what they are really after is to delude your mind and milk you of your money, and what you get instead is a bad case of indigestion, or maybe even deludricated.

Perhaps third eyes and chakras don't agree with everyone's constitution, no matter how much time one spends struggling to align them and let the kundalini rise. It's not that they are right or wrong, just perhaps not a healthy part of everyone's diet. Perhaps, you just needed to change your spiritual diet, and when you did, you found yourself feeling a good deal less bloated, if not less gassy. So relax and have some ice cream, if you are a bit lactose intolerant try some frozen custard, and if you don't like the cherry lizard at the top, just toss it out.
That would have to be soy custard...just sayin'.
Old 26-06-2019, 07:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Yes I've felt that way for some time as well. Destroying individuality in the name of spirituality is dangerous and foolish and part of some other agenda.

That could be true, I don't know.

I think also sometimes people are learning and experiencing one-ness for the first time, and obviously that is an important thing to learn and experience, but they simply don't understand how one-ness fits into the larger picture of divine expression (my view obviously). I'm not really sure where this stuff comes from. I also think some people hide in one-ness to avoid personal responsibility, or they haven't remembered why they incarnated in the first place, or they just don't want to face their issues so they just use it as an excuse not to do, be, or face anything. Not at all what Source intended with it, is my take.

A lot of people can't comprehend simultaneous truths, either. Especially when it comes to the heart center chakra. Weak solar plexus issues, unworthiness, etc. So I think there's lots of different factors at play going on when it comes to the sad state of the individuality concept, which in my view is not understanding yourself as a unique expression of Source energy and having a purpose here on the planet. Having said that, as a multi-dimensionalist I do personally see myself as more in one-ness, than an individual. I just don't throw out my own divine fingerprint, either. It's all included to me. And I'm not going to be much good assisting others in 3D in one-ness, if I can't even rely on myself. So in that perspective I do much agree with you that it's both foolish and dangerous, and not only that, but also dangerous for the overall health and balance of the individual in question. There are a lot of people doing great things on the planet and helping others, but they had to express 'themselves' in order to do so. Artists, singers, musicians, all that. The individual is really a part of one-ness, it's really a stupid argument.

Here's the link to the vid I referenced earlier, if anyone is interested, You Are The Way. https://youtu.be/R6DS_rkwIMc

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc

Last edited by Ciona : 26-06-2019 at 08:28 PM.
Old 26-06-2019, 07:55 PM
Master
Anything and everything in the universe functions according to where one's individual awareness is placed...either positive OR negative...there are no such concepts as these in the Etheric/Astral realm (where the Chakras are)...it is either "oooh I am getting some attention" vs "dammit, I am not getting any energy".

You want a rational explanation from a yogic and Tantric perspective, which I realise I should have done ages ago?

Focus on the Chakras, either with intent of "opening them up" or "shutting them down" is still guided awareness on the Chakras called Dhyana - one of Patanjali's eight limbs.

Before this stage, there are others..like yoga, pranayama, rituals, concentration kriyas (etc) which have the effect of opening the Chakras up, so...if your focus could be that strong you could ever manage to "close Chakras down" you would only succeed in opening it up due to your concentrated focus on it.

Do you want to know what opens the Third Eye up the quickest? It is called Trataka or intense gazing (usually on a candle flame).

So, what you only thought you were achieving was probably going to have the opposite effect anyway.

Now, do I make enough sense to you that we can talk here? This is not any New Age rubbish I am saying either...I will teach it if you are open to learning it.
Old 26-06-2019, 08:08 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

Before this stage, there are others..like yoga, pranayama, rituals, concentration kriyas (etc) which have the effect of opening the Chakras up, so...if your focus could be that strong you could ever manage to "close Chakras down" you would only succeed in opening it up due to your concentrated focus on it.
This is interesting and makes sense. Every thing in our reality, we ourselves are creating, within and from our own consciousness. The more we focus our consciousness on something the more conscious of it we become and the more "real" it is likely to become to us. Leave it alone and it recedes. Want to get rid of your chakras, don't do anything, just forget about them and they will go away. A type of doing through non-doing perhaps?

Except for those green extraterrestrial lizard gods, I can't seem to get them out of my mind no matter how much I ignore them... thanks alot.
Old 26-06-2019, 08:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
This is interesting and makes sense. Every thing in our reality, we ourselves are creating, within and from our own consciousness. The more we focus our consciousness on something the more conscious of it we become and the more "real" it is likely to become to us. Leave it alone and it recedes. Want to get rid of your chakras, don't do anything, just forget about them and they will go away. A type of doing through non-doing perhaps?

Except for those green extraterrestrial lizard gods, I can't seem to get them out of my mind no matter how much I ignore them... thanks alot.
Ah yes..Wu Wei Wu..it all leads back to that bicycle stuck up a tree, doesn't it?

Yes, if you want your Chakras to become dormant (or even transcend the concept of having them), don't even think about it...go for long walks barefoot along the beach, hug some trees, do some gardening, hard work and exercise, live and love outdoors...bring all the energies and focus back down into the Muladhara Chakra, not on any of the other ones and say "thank you very much...but only when I feel I am ready...".
Old 26-06-2019, 08:37 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Ah yes..Wu Wei Wu..it all leads back to that bicycle stuck up a tree, doesn't it?

Yes, if you want your Chakras to become dormant (or even transcend the concept of having them), don't even think about it...go for long walks barefoot along the beach, hug some trees, do some gardening, hard work and exercise, live and love outdoors...bring all the energies and focus back down into the Muladhara Chakra, not on any of the other ones and say "thank you very much...but only when I feel I am ready...".

Be careful out there, with all these Big Foots (Big Feet?) and lizard beings running around.
Don't know about the bicycle stuck up a tree? Sounds like something that smelly skunk ape would do just to be mean.
Old 26-06-2019, 10:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Hey there,

The trouble with so many "awakenings" that tell you to just surrender to open everything up and swarm your energy into this giant vacuum of energy called the "oneness" ... is the philosophy that goes along with it that strips away and waters down these things happening in our world that are indeed "terribly wrong" and tells them "that's your ego making a judgment there's nothing wrong or out of place".

As I've questioned deeper over the years, I find it quite disturbing that it is perceived as spiritual enlightenment to open everything up, surrender, and label nothing as good or bad and to accept all as "perfect" (including murder, rape, incest, stealing, lying etc.).

Something just isn't right with this picture, and some of these steps I'm experimenting with do seem to be leading me toward (at least for myself and a few I'm close with) a deeper picture of what's true.

I do actually resonate with the comment regarding individualality within spiritual and religious movements.

I was raised in a fundamentalist Christian religion and the first thing which they strip away from their members is a sense of individuality. They create 'us and them' with the 'us' being the members of the congregation who are saved and who have earned their place with God. It is a common tool of division which lots of different organisation use.

I also understand what you mean in regards to the 'oneness' of new age thought as well and I think that people such as myself who were raised and moulded since birth to have a severely lacking sense of identity in favour of the organisation are susceptible to further inbed those issues when drawn towards New age thought.

One of my biggest life lessons in my life is to actually develop a strong sense of self within the 'whole' interconnected web and I am becoming an Advocate for others who find themselves on a similar path to embodied self hood and expressing individual diversity.

We are all still connected though - yet we are unique and diverse.

I was raised in an extremely unbalanced way but no system of belief or religion is perfect and it is easy for humans to swing to one side or the other.

In my own life - I have consciously tried to choose a middle way where I am free to embody my uniqueness yet where I try to acknowledge my part in the whole universe as a complete and intact, interacting universe.

I also note that given my own background with SELF sacrifice my awakening experience had to develop in a way which was reverse of what most people experience.

I came into life developed and connected in my higher chakras and my awakening really so far, has been about grounding, developing and nurturing my unique individuality into my physical body...

So my 'self' personality actually ended up manifesting as something neurologically different to others... in a way which I am unable to camoflauge which means that I am unable to avoid my lesson of individual expression even if I tried haha.

I do agree on The notion that new age thought and language can actually be counterproductive and actually harmful though if people have underdeveloped identities to start with.
(this is all a comment directed to MY own personal experience used as an example, not a comment on you personally).

I actually see that there is a sort of a deeper awakening happening at the moment to do with the awakening of 'embodied true self' where diversity will become too difficult for the masses to ignore.

We have had the individual movement in capitalism in its very basic survival sense where we hoard resources for the individual.
What I am speaking of though is much deeper where human diversity and personal authenticity becomes embodied and grounded in the individual physically where unique gifts and expression from heart and spirit are nurtured.

I think consumerism encourages the other kind of individualism to band aid longing to honour for our authentic individuality and connection to authentic self expression.
Old 27-06-2019, 02:12 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I actually don't think you went overboard at all. It was a very good point. Spirituality in the US is both behind and often confused. You only have to read online, read from Americans on forums, or follow an American spiritual webinar etc etc to find out. Or visit the US.
I always find it odd as there are so many power places there, so many vast fields of crystals under the ground... Yet it doesn't seem to help them much, yet.
Now since all is in Divine Order this will be as well, but it is a fact.
I'm guessing this has lots to do with the state of the country which in many areas is a 3rd world country not a 1st world one, and the stronghold of religion which compared to over here is insane.
6 Churches in one street, right next to each other, and then that's one street, not even all the churches in the town. Maybe 1 town has 20-30 churches. *** for??? That's not normal, that's scary.
I think that it won't be until they sort their chit out that spirituality can and will really take off there.
Like religion, proper healthcare, proper housing for everyone, proper wages for everyone, proper education for everyone, and so on. Oh, and proper time off for everyone. NOw most only get a few days off after they've been working somewhere for 1 year. That's insane! Over here that's illegal. And then there's the issue with black & white.

All these things keep the country back, and of course this has an effect on its people. If you have to live like that, there cannot be room for proper, clear spirituality. You're too busy surviving.

As for the chakras, same thing still goes. One can have their own beliefs, fair enough. But some things are fact, like we all need to breathe and we all need to eat or we die.
You also need your chakras active otherwise you die. Everyone alive has their chakras active to some measure, life and closed, 'dead' chakras are not compatible.
If you'd really learnt something from all the years of work you would've known that.
All that likely happened is that you stopped focusing on the 3rd eye, which can cause problems, and is a mistake many make. That's why you feel better.
Disagree whatever you like. No skin of my nose.

There has been great spirituality mixed with survival here in the Americas
going way back. There becomes a problem when certain groups feel they are
better than other groups and repress the other or see themselves as better.
Or feel their system has to dominate. But rest assured things do come full circle.
Old 27-06-2019, 07:49 AM
iorek65

Update: A good friend of mine on the west coast tried this experiment as well.

When she closed her chakras, her craving for excessive food/to eat too much disappeared.

I do observe they (as well as astral energies) try to force and pry them back open. So it is my daily meditation and simpler practice to keep them closed.

I am observing the same positive effects from doing this, and the same manipulations and negative effects from when they pry open too much.

Seeing solutions to problems (one particular one actually) I never found any answer to in ten years of spiritual journeying.

I really feel grateful and happy in my experience of this.