Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-12-2017, 09:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Now this is an interesting thought yes, our greatest fear.... the same answer and what that means. The loss of any diversity of thought? Is the answer all the same!

What greatest fear are you talking about?

There are many and varied for many I suspect..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 06-01-2018, 10:51 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
What greatest fear are you talking about?

There are many and varied for many I suspect..

Fears are subjective to the person experiencing it.

Some people find certain things fun, and enjoyable, while others view that same activity as their greatest fear.

Like flying a plane, or in a plane.
Old 06-01-2018, 11:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centered
Fears are subjective to the person experiencing it.

Some people find certain things fun, and enjoyable, while others view that same activity as their greatest fear.

Like flying a plane, or in a plane.
LIFE itself IS subjective!

The sooner peeps accept and get used to the FACT, the sooner we will be able to get on with the business of REALLY living!
Old 20-05-2019, 02:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centered
I often wonder what the point is, why exactly we are here on this plane of existence. If we come from an all knowing source, from the oneness, from an eternal with no end, then end up in this matrix of chaos that appears to be finite. What's the point?

I’d say we’re here in order to evolve and get in touch with our higher selves. Like why do we have akashic records? Why can we tap into parts of our brains that basically gets us closer to our HS? Why are there psychedelic drugs on this planet that grows naturally? It’s all in order for us to evolve into our highest self and to remember.
Old 20-05-2019, 03:39 AM
Master

Why are we even here?

Post 178 answers the question
And yet does ask and mention
That as God does dwell within our form
Going by attention shift into the heart warm
We may actually feel as in feeeeel
The supreme Divine Love appeal
Within our form in a zone of formlessness
Enlivening our consciousness
This thus being within us inherent Divine Love magnetism
Choice of consciousness in lower vibration creating an imaginary chasm
Whereupon in meditation as one of the paths countless
The upper ovoid within our outer countenance
Contains internal polarity of senses, intuition, nectar generation
and both Universal consciousness as well as heart centre connection
Or let us say chakras
Into which we intuitively & prayerfully enter
As we were saying, whereupon as our form splits vertically
Geometrically perfectly
Hiranyagarbha manifests dividing itself into two
To renew
Itself from Itself
By reuniting energy with Love for completeness
Felt within as a cool explosion
In slow motion
This thus happening
A becoming, a blossoming

The question along with questioner then disappears
Only to reappear
With shift from joy to bliss to compassion as changing colouration
Of the singular all encompassing Divine Love pulsation
Suffused thus with the elixir of Love replete
We are as we we are complete
And yet unendingly becoming
Fulcrum closer to the centre of the pendulum timelessly oscillating

Old 20-05-2019, 12:08 PM
Master
From the treatise I am presently composing which, among other things, explains what (I think) the 'purpose' of incarnation (the whole reincarnational 'scheme') is:

"Souls ‘graduate’ from Earthly-Life’s ‘school’ when their reincarnational learning and development ‘curriculum’ has thus been completed. Having realized their Cosmic ‘I’dentity (termed ‘Christhood’ by some and spoken of as (every)one’s ‘Buddha Nature’ by others) to be The Spirit of Life Itself, such souls operationally function as full-fledged colleagues of what Jesus referenced as ‘the Father’, both here and in the hereafter, from then on. Those who have grasped the fact that the pronouns I and me as used in Jesus’ statements actually reference The Entity (i.e., the entirety) of Life’s Flow –- Why? Because, as elucidated in Chapter 1, he mentally and emotionally completely ‘i’dentified with It! -–who now also grok the fact that the above-described reincarnational learning-and-development-leading-to-graduation process is what ‘leads’ to such collegial recombination, will have no trouble recognizing that it is said all‑encompassing process, and not himself personally, that Jesus was referencing when he emphatically declared: “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto 'the Father', but by me!” (John 14:6)

Now, everything and so everyone in existence (i.e ‘in’ the realm of Creation) is an expression and so an extension of said Father’s (i.e., The Creator’s) Being. So nothing and no one can ever really be separate from ‘Him’ in the first place. What the possibility of coming ‘unto’ ‘the Father’ actually references is the ‘higher’ order, exponential (as in f(x) = x to the nth power) growth-capacity referencing matrixial truth that the reincarnational learning and development process is the way (the only way, really!) whereby a soul can become aware of its Oneness with ‘the Father’ and, on that basis, refine its motivation and improve the quality of its engagement with Life and others in It with an eye towards becoming and thereby ultimately actually become a full-fledged partner in said “Father’s” Love and Joy ‘business’ venture. It is (only!) by repeatedly incarnating as (student) ‘drivers’ in Love and Joy experience-and-expression-capable (body) ‘vehicles’ that, learning from their successes as well as their failures and consequently developing more creative adeptitudes along said ‘way’, souls may eventually reach the point where they meaningfully comprehend, integrally embrace and consciously choose to act in accord with the fact that the gestalts of their and others’ selfhoods are really subsidiary ‘i’dentities spawned and animated by our ‘Father’ for the purpose of effectuating and further exploring (as yet) unrealized Love and Joy experience↔expression possibilities. One might say, they thereby enter ‘into’ conscious communion with the Life of said Father and then, assuming they continue to function in such ‘unified’ mode (this always remains a matter of choice!), ‘eternally’ live so thereafter."

and, later on:

"... let me get back to informing readers about the kinds of post‑incarnational ways in which ‘ascended’ souls may continue to engage in the process of optimizing and augmenting the experience and expression of Love and Joy in the Flow of Life which I mentioned I would touch on. Many haven’t even begun to be aware of possibilities in this regard, which there are undoubtedly more of as well as even more fantastic ones than we who are still embodied can now possibly imagine (as stated by the apostle Paul in: “For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.” I*Corinthians 13:12), However, just on the basis of personal experiences and, even if one isn’t aware of having had any such experiences oneself, based on reports from cognizant others, one may quite reasonably conclude that some souls at least go on to function as ‘Guardian Angels’ and ‘Spirit Guides’ in order to support and facilitate the Love and Joy actualizations and ongoing developmental journey of still incarnating associates (albeit orthodox materialists, of course, will never reason so because they are bound, by their belief-sets, to dismiss any and all presentations of evidence in said regards as just being hallucinatory constructions which completely unrealistically, as far as they can see, co‑relate inherently meaningless co‑incidences).

Another Love and Joy experiencing and expressing ‘career’ which souls that have developed an aptitude for doing so may post-incarnationally embark on is that of being a mind-over-matter 'Masters of Design', which kind of engagement I didn’t appreciate the implications of until I happened to read accounts relating to such a ‘specialization’ in the Chapter 8 of Michael Newton’s book, Destiny of Souls, titled The Advancing Soul. Such souls co‑operatively help to mind-n-spirit-over-matter ‘engineer’ planetary environments, as well as specifics relating to the cellular constellations of the various lifeforms which populate them, so they conjointly become systemically (i.e. matrixially) capable of sustaining integrally living bodies that can physically register and communally share, and so effectively host the psychospiritual growth of, Love and Joy experiencing and expressing souls such as ours. One might say they thereby establish ‘rookeries’ for the ‘hatching’ and ‘fledging’ of Cosmic Consciousness, for souls such as ours to coherently develop to the point where they consciously apprehend their Cosmic ‘I’dentity and, as a result of appreciating the fact of their self’s Kinship and Oneness with (all) Life, learn to appreciate and become masterfully adept at executing their own (because it is universally innate!) imperative to maximally actualize the experience and expression of Life’s Flow of Love and Joy in conjunction with others as spoken of in this chapter."
Old 20-05-2019, 02:06 PM
I read every word, davidsun. I agree.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-05-2019, 02:16 PM
Ah, another duplicate post...so let me fill the space with an Abraham-Hicks:

There is the potential for relief (feeling better) indefinitely.
In other words, we do not know of any ending point to the amount of clarity, and adventure,
and joy, and Well-Being—it is an unlimited thing.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-05-2019, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen.Appleton
The short answer: To truly know something, you must also know its opposite.

Explanation: Let's say that you're an omnipresent and infinite pure light being. As such, you directly experience true unconditional love / joy, timelessness, and true freedom from physical restraint. You know these things, but you don't truly know them because you don't have the contrasting (opposite) experience in which to give them context. One way to achieve these contrasting experiences is to extend part of yourself into physical forms of time-limited, mentally unaware, and physically constrained beings and endow them with free will. The experiences of these beings, as an extension of self, then add to your own experience and help with your expansion, as they themselves expand / create / learn.

So, why are we here? We're hear to experience, learn, expand, and co-create our reality / universe. Good / bad, joy / suffering, love / fear, are all contrasting perspectives that are required for our journey. I know it sounds trite to say that suffering is required for joy to be realized, especially for anyone who is highly empathetic, but if you think about it and sit with it for a while, it begins to make sense.
Edit: Ah, I see you have not been here for a year...I'll leave the post anyway.

-Of course, it makes perfect sense.
I would be curious what your take would be on ... So, will there be a 'time' when
our individual soul/consciousness would be without these opposites;

say, back Home, Heaven ... in a continual blissful state?

Would you say, the individual, being an extension of God, would no longer find these opposites necessary?
I do...you?
...Since I like how your mind works on this topic.
Thanks.

Old 20-05-2019, 02:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I read every word, davidsun. I agree.
Ebullient woohoo, in reponse youward!