Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 31-07-2019, 07:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Dream hacking, remote viewing, and telepathy attacks

Hello,

I am under psychic attacks by these specific abilities: Dream hacking, remote viewing, telepathy, electric shocks, and cyber attacks.

My attackers demand I allow them to take every spiritual gifts I have. All the beautiful women in my dreams were taken. This is seen in dreams. All my dreams became a form of nightmare where the actions I see are not of my morals. They have confirmed to me in a sense that they can see my future meetings with any beautiful woman in life. Therefore, making sure they get to the woman first before I do. I suppose that would add divination to the list of psychic abilities they use to attack me.

I need insight on these abilities and how I can use, and counteract them. They have caused me brain damage, lung damage, and attacked the vibrations of my heart.

I am in serious need of help. Anything is appreciated.
Old 31-07-2019, 07:45 PM
Newbie ;)

If you are being under attack i suggest to cut up onions in half and place them around where you sleep. This will absorb any of the negative energies. Throw them away once they start to get black. Sprinkle salt in your home and sweep it out. Pray to who/whatever you believe in. Let a bowl of lemons sit in your room/house to absorb energy. Put mirrors on your windowsills/door frames as to reflect that negative energy away. Good luck I hope any of this helps !
Old 03-08-2019, 06:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachboi
If you are being under attack i suggest to cut up onions in half and place them around where you sleep. This will absorb any of the negative energies. Throw them away once they start to get black. Sprinkle salt in your home and sweep it out. Pray to who/whatever you believe in. Let a bowl of lemons sit in your room/house to absorb energy. Put mirrors on your windowsills/door frames as to reflect that negative energy away. Good luck I hope any of this helps !

Good advise.

Instead of onions, I might recommend garlic.

Instead of salt I might recommend black salt.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 02-08-2019, 05:32 PM
Master
It seems to me that those who are attacking you are from the False Light. They also might be forcing you to accept agreements even though you may not be aware of accepting any agreement.

Just in case such a thing happened, it's easy to get rid of unwanted agreements. What you do is state out loud that you're revoking such agreements.

Here are some examples to give you an idea. The key word is revoke. Also a good idea to have help from a Deity (preferably the one you worship) to take away those who gave you such agreements. When you're ready with your Deity then you can begin.
"I revoke all agreements that cause me ill health."
"I revoke all agreements that cause me poverty."
"I revoke all agreements that cause me to miss meeting beautiful women."
Revoke such agreements every day.

Keep the statement simple and to the point.

It also would help to set protective wards on your property line as Peachboi suggested. You can wear protective crystals like onyx, tourmaline or other black crystals. Those can be combined with clear quartz to give the black crystal an energy boost.

Adding to that, learn how to make shields, for protection, around yourself. Learn how to banish unwanted beings.

On top of all of that, work on your energetic system to help you recover from what they did.

Hope that gave you some ideas to deflect them. Whatever you choose to do, a Deity can help you with all of what I mentioned. I suppose that part depends on the relationship you have with a Deity.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 02-08-2019, 11:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you

Thank you, both of you.

I needed guidance, this much. I will appreciate this help for a long time.
Old 25-09-2019, 02:05 PM
Experiencer
my advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by glrecom
Thank you, both of you.

I needed guidance, this much. I will appreciate this help for a long time.
try panto salo its in wood form you burn its incense clearing really beautiful smell use it in ur bedroom before you retire but i advise to buy the essential oil and 3 0r 4 drops in water which releases the sweet smelling incense in a burner these are simple methods but if your problems are caused by physical issues seek help of medical help mean time the above should help. there's lots of other things you can try metaphysically speaking of so any thing else i can advise but please be leave in your self and lift your spirit as you do not want lower negativity to take over
Old 07-08-2019, 09:59 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
It seems to me that those who are attacking you are from the False Light. They also might be forcing you to accept agreements even though you may not be aware of accepting any agreement.

Just in case such a thing happened, it's easy to get rid of unwanted agreements. What you do is state out loud that you're revoking such agreements.

Here are some examples to give you an idea. The key word is revoke. Also a good idea to have help from a Deity (preferably the one you worship) to take away those who gave you such agreements. When you're ready with your Deity then you can begin.
"I revoke all agreements that cause me ill health."
"I revoke all agreements that cause me poverty."
"I revoke all agreements that cause me to miss meeting beautiful women."
Revoke such agreements every day.

Keep the statement simple and to the point.

It also would help to set protective wards on your property line as Peachboi suggested. You can wear protective crystals like onyx, tourmaline or other black crystals. Those can be combined with clear quartz to give the black crystal an energy boost.

Adding to that, learn how to make shields, for protection, around yourself. Learn how to banish unwanted beings.

On top of all of that, work on your energetic system to help you recover from what they did.

Hope that gave you some ideas to deflect them. Whatever you choose to do, a Deity can help you with all of what I mentioned. I suppose that part depends on the relationship you have with a Deity.
Very informative post~

I think it'd help if their energy was grounded, cause if it isn't, the unwanted beings will see it as a loophole to take advantage of them, and use it as a way to manipulate them, thus imposing their intentions onto them. When one is ungrounded they see that they are being overpowered by it, and the beings involved with ill intentions.

Instead of seeing they have the power to dismiss that, and they can banish those unwanted beings and their intentions. Which they do have that power inside them to do so, they just have to recognize, see that, so they're able to utilize it and make it known those beings are not wanted.
Old 08-08-2019, 06:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
Very informative post~

I think it'd help if their energy was grounded, cause if it isn't, the unwanted beings will see it as a loophole to take advantage of them, and use it as a way to manipulate them, thus imposing their intentions onto them. When one is ungrounded they see that they are being overpowered by it, and the beings involved with ill intentions.

Instead of seeing they have the power to dismiss that, and they can banish those unwanted beings and their intentions. Which they do have that power inside them to do so, they just have to recognize, see that, so they're able to utilize it and make it known those beings are not wanted.

Thank you.

The revoking and using crystals is a short term solution while you work on your chakras. I didn't realize that ill intended beings use ungrounded energy as a loophole. I do know that ungrounded energy can lead to blockages and unbalanced energy making you feel dizzy, nauseated, headaches, spacey and whatever else one might feel.

Also learning how to center your energy prevents it from being scattered. I knew a person whose energy was scattered and it showed up in her thought process and her actions so she was jumping from one thing to another, just not settled and focused. You use the solar plexus to help center your energy.

So imo, keeping your energy system healthy and vibrant is very important for physical health and spiritual well-being. Also, it helps keep you safe during meditation and magical workings if, or when, you do such things.

Even so, it's still important to learn how to protect, banish, center and ground. Everything we do at a spiritual level depends on how well we know those basics.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 09-08-2019, 09:46 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Thank you.

The revoking and using crystals is a short term solution while you work on your chakras. I didn't realize that ill intended beings use ungrounded energy as a loophole. I do know that ungrounded energy can lead to blockages and unbalanced energy making you feel dizzy, nauseated, headaches, spacey and whatever else one might feel.

Also learning how to center your energy prevents it from being scattered. I knew a person whose energy was scattered and it showed up in her thought process and her actions so she was jumping from one thing to another, just not settled and focused. You use the solar plexus to help center your energy.

So imo, keeping your energy system healthy and vibrant is very important for physical health and spiritual well-being. Also, it helps keep you safe during meditation and magical workings if, or when, you do such things.

Even so, it's still important to learn how to protect, banish, center and ground. Everything we do at a spiritual level depends on how well we know those basics.
You are welcome.

And beings who hold ill intentions, do use ungrounded energy as a loophole, since when one is ungrounded it isn't stable, so it makes it easier to use their lower energy frequency since the other may not recognize it right away. So they're able to get some sort of influence over them, and that's why making sure one's energy is grounded, and at a higher vibration, cause it'll make it harder for them to have influence over one. And easier to banish the entities and make it clear that their intentions and presence are unwanted and not welcome.

Also, as you mentioned, it's good to make sure one's grounded and energy is at a higher vibration especially if they're doing any kind of energy work. Which I would consider getting rid of them is apart of that as well. Indeed.
Old 02-09-2019, 02:41 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by glrecom
Hello,

I am under psychic attacks by these specific abilities: Dream hacking, remote viewing, telepathy, electric shocks, and cyber attacks.

My attackers demand I allow them to take every spiritual gifts I have. All the beautiful women in my dreams were taken. This is seen in dreams. All my dreams became a form of nightmare where the actions I see are not of my morals. They have confirmed to me in a sense that they can see my future meetings with any beautiful woman in life. Therefore, making sure they get to the woman first before I do. I suppose that would add divination to the list of psychic abilities they use to attack me.

I need insight on these abilities and how I can use, and counteract them. They have caused me brain damage, lung damage, and attacked the vibrations of my heart.

I am in serious need of help. Anything is appreciated.

Maybe you should check in with a Dr to make sure that there is no lasting damage to your brain, lungs and heart. The electric shocks sound dangerous to me. Maybe you could detail the attacks for the Dr so that they have something to go on when checking that you have no sustained any lasting damage from the attacks.

I don't think anyone can actually get into your head and change your dreams. I know some people do, but I don't. You are the ultimate person who is in control of your life. You can stand up to them because you are real and they are just thought energies. Your real energy is much stronger than any thought energy. Banish them. You are in control of your universe.

Remember to get checked to to make sure you are ok!