Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 25-07-2016, 02:14 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysalis
For anyone who's interested there's a book titled Druid Power by Amber Wolfe. She has a chapter called Dragons of Tara: Taking Flight. She has exercises where you can craft dragons, call them forth and begin building a relationship with one or more.

What she has to say is quite different and I haven't found the same information anywhere else.

I do have a black dragon in my life who is always with me.

I do have to wonder what is the difference between dragons that comes to you and the ones who are being called upon/ summoning.

I really had no clue about the dragon that protects me until I asked God one night to let me see one of my guides. After that I honestly had three dreams one a week with a dragon. Then afterwards I was able to talk to the dragon. Said they are with me within each of my life reincarnations. So I Wonder what makes some of them choose us if that makes sense?

Guess it is a question I I'll have to work up the courage and the vibration to ask him hshs
Old 25-07-2016, 03:03 AM
Master
I really haven't thought about any differences between a dragon that comes to you or one you craft. My black dragon came to me and I asked him why and he said he's been with me in at least one past life.

I suppose a crafted one makes a new dragon? It'd be worth meditating on to find an answer. Maybe it's like hatching dragons? If that's what it is then maybe you really have to take control of it to train it.
Old 26-07-2016, 05:27 AM
Master
I work with guidance and there are many levels and many 'guides'. You can have all the animal 'guides' you need. There isn't a limit.

I also have a big black dragon who has a special job. He has a name and a function. I think everybody should have a dragon.
Old 12-09-2016, 07:30 AM
Experiencer
I used to get messed up on cold medicine to communicate with entities...but it is like an ouiji board and I was attracting some negative beings I could not control.

The only dragons I ever saw were demonic kinds..when I meditated on the cough medicine, I could see a single dragon talking and moving towards me...he was beautiful, could not hear what he was saying, but I felt the evil. Other times there were a group of demons (with a large amount of them dragons) that harassed me in the dark.

I have no doubt there are good dragons, but I haven't met any yet.
And all the Good beings and Angels I've met (excluding the ones in my dreams) always have appeared to me in a display of lights, sparkles and shines