Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 03-05-2016, 09:00 AM
PinkxHearts

Syncs but why?

Could someone possibly tell me it these are syncs and why I would possibly be seeing them?

So long story short I have self-made entities around me that won't unmanifest for the past week or two weeks I've been seeing weird things.... Here's what happened.

1. My reiki healer saved a baby squirrel and put it in a box, and then two days later at school my guy friend showed me a picture of a box with three baby squirrels he had saved.

2. There was this soda I tried for the first time and then that same day I saw an ad for it on Facebook. (Apparently it's new)

3.My sister showed me an old theme song from a show we liked growing up, and the next day I saw the main actress in a movie.

4. I wanted to catch up on this series I watch so I searched it up and watched an old episode and that same day I saw the main star of that episode on a TV movie.

5. My old crush who I hardly see (but still have feelings for) keeps popping up everywhere. I'm not sure why, I already told myself that it was best for me if we didn't date because he deserves someone better.
First time I saw him in the cafeteria, then the second time I was leaving and ended up behind him like half an hour later outside, then the third time I was in class and my phone rang so I decided to just leave early. As I walked outside we crossed paths but he didn't see me. ( he didn't see me any of the other times either.)

Others happened but I can't remember. The main thing I'm confused about is whether or not I'm doing this with my abilities or if it's the universe talking to me. Can someone help please? Thanks.
Old 03-05-2016, 10:37 AM
Master
Quote:
...because he deserves someone better.
what does that mean?
what condition would a guy who does deserve you be in?
Old 03-05-2016, 02:10 PM
PinkxHearts

I tried to do a spell to make him fall in love with me which failed and it's been 3 years now. He deserves s girl who isn't so crazy.
Old 03-05-2016, 02:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkxHearts
I tried to do a spell to make him fall in love with me which failed and it's been 3 years now. He deserves s girl who isn't so crazy.

lol,
Old 03-05-2016, 03:44 PM
mindanalyzer

glitch in the matrix
Old 04-05-2016, 04:14 PM
PinkxHearts

Um okay I guess
Old 04-05-2016, 07:52 PM
PinkxHearts

Update: received another sync. Some lady had the same towels covering the seats of her car that I used for my bloody nose.
Old 20-10-2016, 12:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkxHearts
How do you know it failed? Maybe you should just wait a little longer.