Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 24-04-2016, 05:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Searing pain when talking to a man

Hey everyone, I hope this is the right place for my question. Today I was talking to a man and suddenly felt a searing pain in the side of my forehead and dizzy. I really thought i was having a stroke but as I walked further away it went away which leads me to believe it was from him. Recently Ive started opening up and tuning into myself again and i do believe i am starting to open up clairsentience afain but I dont know how to interpret this. Im worried about him. Is this from clairsentience or negativity from his energy or something else? Would love to know ye're thoughts! Thanks in advance x
Old 30-04-2016, 12:59 AM
Experiencer
Hello dear Starshine :-)

Only you can answer those questions and I do think it's worth telling an actual medical doctor just so you can rule out the worry of anything more serious.

The 1st thing I recommend is asking your higher selves and or Spirit guides to help you figure out what is going on with your energy field and or that part of your body. Even if you are an Empath, you don't really want to go around feeling everyone's pain, so you need to research these things and find methods to protect yourself and your energy field.

The 2nd thing is our purpose is not to take on other peoples stuff because they need to deal with their own stuff. In order to learn and grow. Especially in the early stages of energy work, your #1 priority is your own well being. Your own energy field and protecting your own energy field is top priority. It can make you physically, mentally, and emotionally sick to absorb other peoples negative energy. Until you learn how to transmute it into Light and Love I recommend sending it away with Light and Love.

Take care of yourself 1st. Always :-) Hope this helps. Namaste.
Old 30-04-2016, 02:02 AM
Master
hey Starshine_89. i'm in agreement with StarChild that your
number one priority is to your own well-being. be in alignment with your
"higher selves" in all that you do.
you have an awareness of energy transference (you'd experienced a searing
pain in the situation described) -- i suppose that you can develop a strategy
for shielding yourself from unwanted energies. i figure that you can create a
"sink" that will siphon off uncomfortable energies, and direct them straight
into the earth's core; straight into Gaia's energy field. the loving thing to do
is direct those energies where they can be addressed appropriately.
since they are overwhelming for your personal processing, directing them
elsewhere seems the best course of action.
Old 30-04-2016, 04:18 AM
Experiencer
Well I was going to reply, and as I read StarChild's and H:O:R:A:C:E's responses I realized they were writing basically everything I was going to say. It is always vital to have one of your earliest techniques to learn be shielding and cleansing. I went many years being spiritually open without shielding, and it gets hectic fast.

Actually when I first read your post, I admit it brought to mind the scene where when Harry Potter is near Voldemort, his forehead scar burns. The fact you said it specifically happened near that man - and didn't mention it happening with others - leads me to believe there's something coming from him that is negative. I would suspect it's a combination of his energy and you being more sensitive to it by reawakening your spiritual awareness.

I wish you well in your travels, it's tricky and rewarding to be energetically aware.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 01-05-2016, 06:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Ambassador
Well I was going to reply, and as I read StarChild's and H:O:R:A:C:E's responses I realized they were writing basically everything I was going to say. It is always vital to have one of your earliest techniques to learn be shielding and cleansing. I went many years being spiritually open without shielding, and it gets hectic fast.

Actually when I first read your post, I admit it brought to mind the scene where when Harry Potter is near Voldemort, his forehead scar burns. The fact you said it specifically happened near that man - and didn't mention it happening with others - leads me to believe there's something coming from him that is negative. I would suspect it's a combination of his energy and you being more sensitive to it by reawakening your spiritual awareness.

I wish you well in your travels, it's tricky and rewarding to be energetically aware.

i hasten to add a thought: the guy who seemed to elicit the ill feelings may
be an upright fella, with no malevolence!
(unlike Voldemort who was quite "evil")
it could be that he's simply triggered an effect for the original poster that
was ready to be triggered. the ambience of the encountered man
may be generally "good" for many... perhaps in the way that particular foods
are enjoyed by some, but unpleasant for others. [example: peanut butter]
Old 29-05-2016, 02:50 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starshine_89
Hey everyone, I hope this is the right place for my question. Today I was talking to a man and suddenly felt a searing pain in the side of my forehead and dizzy. I really thought i was having a stroke but as I walked further away it went away which leads me to believe it was from him. Recently Ive started opening up and tuning into myself again and i do believe i am starting to open up clairsentience afain but I dont know how to interpret this. Im worried about him. Is this from clairsentience or negativity from his energy or something else? Would love to know ye're thoughts! Thanks in advance x

Seems to me you got something you need to harness and learn how to use through good Ole trial and error. We are not all wired exactly the same. But if you run across him again test it out. What happens if you get so close you almost touch? If you feel a slow vibrating pulse run through your core, good chance he has a nasty entity attachment.
Old 06-06-2016, 03:02 AM
Experiencer

Psychics can detect ailments of others like this, by feeling them.
Old 06-06-2016, 03:16 AM
Experiencer

You could be picking up something that's going on in the guy? You said the first thing you thought was maybe you were having a stroke. Maybe he's on the verge of a stroke but can't feel it, or it was a premonition. Or, as was said, maybe he has some negative energy/spirit in him that you tapped into.

If it only has happened with this guy and no one else before or after, it has to be something with him. If you're feeling other odd things when around other people it would indicate an opening in yourself since you said you've been doing some self improvement.
Old 06-06-2016, 03:38 AM
Experiencer

And the other thing is: does this happen every time you're around that guy? Maybe you should seek him out and see what happens a second time lol. And have you been around him before and nothing happened?