Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 30-09-2013, 02:04 PM
Master

Accepting or declining a mission

Most of us accept a 'mission' in my case without consciously knowing it.. but I find myself entering a potential one and possibly able to decline it.. anyone else been in this position?
Old 03-10-2013, 12:39 PM
Dream Librarian

I do understand what you say, however have you ever thought that your focus might be your struggle? You seem to focus on whether or not to take something on, instead of simply focussing on being yourself and take part and embrace what that brings you. I have moments where the thought occur that I should take another path, that being myself is too much for me to handle, when it passes the thought of not being myself is incomprehensible... why would I not want to be the beautiful mess I am
Old 04-10-2013, 12:06 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
Most of us accept a 'mission' in my case without consciously knowing it.. but I find myself entering a potential one and possibly able to decline it.. anyone else been in this position?

I do understand what you mean but I have found that if I fail to walk the path I know I should I always end up a mess. Even more of a mess than I normally am. When you do not follow the instincts you have you will pay a price. I know the path you walk is difficult but it is yours and yours alone. Do not consider it a mission consider it a journey, this journey will take you where you want to go. I am sorry that this message comes from me out of the blue but I have followed your progress with interest and now is not the time to stop. You have helped so many and your reward is within reach. If you stop now you will never find the purpose in all of the sacrifices you have made. Continue the good work you do, it is almost to a point that you will be in more control of what you wish to do rather than what spirits wish from you. The journey has only just begun and if you stop now the destination will never be reached.

I wish you well and will continue to follow your progress with great interest.

May you have peace and light,
SC
Old 04-10-2013, 03:15 AM
Master

Thank you SC.. your words mean so much to me and have given me peace and hope and also the faith even I struggle to maintain though I encourage others.. I give them hope whilst I struggle within myself!

things changed 72 hours ago, the 'mission' did ask for help and I wrote a blog and the answer came; even if I do not succeed in my eyes, my job is to to be here to support and assist, the outcome is not my journey but to renew hope and faith and show the light back onto the path.

I guess I have felt a failure when things in my eyes did not result in my desired outcome- I have now understood it is not what I want- it is what the charge wants and needs.

http://visionarymusings.wordpress.co...ide-to-accept/
Old 04-10-2013, 11:23 AM
Guide
It is time.

You have my support should you need it.

Peace and Light,
SC
Old 20-10-2013, 08:37 PM
Pathfinder
I know what you are saying.. I failed many times in my early days. i'm 65 now and sober 14 years, I have been given a wonderful opportunity to help Earth Bound[EB's] I got a verbal command.. "you must learn to help the Earth Bounds find the Light".

I knew Nothing about this till I was watching TV an they showed a new photo of Travon Martin laying in the grass.. it was a flash photo so it was just a circle in the dark.. t got the feeling he had been tortured, like Z had fed off his fear before he killed him. I thought .."that is what causes spirits to become earth bound" then I heard a voice like a bell that said, "you must learn how to help them find the light.". this was the same voice I heard when I suffocated from a CO2 leak from a gas heater in the 70's... I woke up nauseous, not breathing and paralyzed, I thought, well they say you always wake up 4 minutes before you die, in 3 I wont have another worry in this life.. then was blasted into the tunnel at fantastic speed, I was really enjoying it.. then a voice said "no, not yet" and I was slammed back into my body. I could only move my neck and I tilted my head back and felt a draft from a cold single pane window.. it took every ounce of energy I had to take that first breath to start breathing again. .. so I figured I better do as told.

I started reading books on physical mediumship because I am really good dowser, and I cant see I could ever do the stuff you see them on TV. as I got into it I feel I was led to find my way into this.. during my research, I was a research biologist most of my life, I would see a very clear image in my mind on how to develop my process. I was thinking I couldn't do this for people in my house.. i'd have to find a place, then a week later 3 'City' trees fell across my fence from the water shed tree strip and one destroyed my old shed.. the insurance will pay about $7500 for the damage. i'm going to build an artsy 10 x 10 Spitiritorium behind my carport. in my mind I saw a diagram [schematic] on how to turn it into a big Faraday cage. it will be an EMP radio/microwave free environment. I researched that and found out that the NSA/CIA remote viewers use a faraday cage. this is a fascinating journey. at work last Friday I got an image how to build a new kind of table for Tapping and how to use it.

I thought Tick's discriptions of the freeing of EB's in the book were a bit fanciful , but......

Spirit Rescue: A Dowser's Ghostly Encounters Paperback – March 13, 2006
by Tick Gaudreau

but then I had a Lucid dream about a Native American man and wife who died in an accident in a bitter dark winter scene.. It was very disturbing, I have prophetic dreams about natural disasters.. I didn't think it had anything to do with anything and forgot about it.. 2 days later at work I flashed on it again and realized they became EB's and I was supposed to help them.. I closed my eyes and envisioned the place again, asked my guides if I could help them, got an OK so I created a thought form of a large Hogan with a wide door and white light streaming out to the couple, I was high above looking down and saw them running as fast as they could holding hands into the light from the Hogan where there was a large group holding their arms out to them. my heart chakra opened and my eyes flooded with tears.. I had to run to the restroom and sit in a stall till my heart chakra mellowed out. I still get big tears when I think of them.

this is a very interesting journey... i'm in it for the Duration.!!
Old 20-10-2013, 10:17 PM
Master
Quote:

From my position, I made an agreement before I came here, and renewed this agreement some years ago. From then on, life became very simple and easy for me. The agreement was very simple, I said, OK, I will do what I came to do.
When the time comes I always know what to do. An I just do it. (yes, without thinking)
Trust is important.
Old 27-10-2013, 12:46 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by passnthru2
I know what you are saying.. I failed many times in my early days. i'm 65 now and sober 14 years, I have been given a wonderful opportunity to help Earth Bound[EB's] I got a verbal command.. "you must learn to help the Earth Bounds find the Light".

I knew Nothing about this till I was watching TV an they showed a new photo of Travon Martin laying in the grass.. it was a flash photo so it was just a circle in the dark.. t got the feeling he had been tortured, like Z had fed off his fear before he killed him. I thought .."that is what causes spirits to become earth bound" then I heard a voice like a bell that said, "you must learn how to help them find the light.". this was the same voice I heard when I suffocated from a CO2 leak from a gas heater in the 70's... I woke up nauseous, not breathing and paralyzed, I thought, well they say you always wake up 4 minutes before you die, in 3 I wont have another worry in this life.. then was blasted into the tunnel at fantastic speed, I was really enjoying it.. then a voice said "no, not yet" and I was slammed back into my body. I could only move my neck and I tilted my head back and felt a draft from a cold single pane window.. it took every ounce of energy I had to take that first breath to start breathing again. .. so I figured I better do as told.

I started reading books on physical mediumship because I am really good dowser, and I cant see I could ever do the stuff you see them on TV. as I got into it I feel I was led to find my way into this.. during my research, I was a research biologist most of my life, I would see a very clear image in my mind on how to develop my process. I was thinking I couldn't do this for people in my house.. i'd have to find a place, then a week later 3 'City' trees fell across my fence from the water shed tree strip and one destroyed my old shed.. the insurance will pay about $7500 for the damage. i'm going to build an artsy 10 x 10 Spitiritorium behind my carport. in my mind I saw a diagram [schematic] on how to turn it into a big Faraday cage. it will be an EMP radio/microwave free environment. I researched that and found out that the NSA/CIA remote viewers use a faraday cage. this is a fascinating journey. at work last Friday I got an image how to build a new kind of table for Tapping and how to use it.

I thought Tick's discriptions of the freeing of EB's in the book were a bit fanciful , but......

Spirit Rescue: A Dowser's Ghostly Encounters Paperback – March 13, 2006
by Tick Gaudreau

but then I had a Lucid dream about a Native American man and wife who died in an accident in a bitter dark winter scene.. It was very disturbing, I have prophetic dreams about natural disasters.. I didn't think it had anything to do with anything and forgot about it.. 2 days later at work I flashed on it again and realized they became EB's and I was supposed to help them.. I closed my eyes and envisioned the place again, asked my guides if I could help them, got an OK so I created a thought form of a large Hogan with a wide door and white light streaming out to the couple, I was high above looking down and saw them running as fast as they could holding hands into the light from the Hogan where there was a large group holding their arms out to them. my heart chakra opened and my eyes flooded with tears.. I had to run to the restroom and sit in a stall till my heart chakra mellowed out. I still get big tears when I think of them.

this is a very interesting journey... i'm in it for the Duration.!!

Can you explain, or anyone, what an EB is? I have experienced similar visions, though I assumed I was just a viewer. I never thought of the possibility that I may be allowed to take action.
Old 29-10-2013, 10:08 AM
Master

Quote:

That's so timely froebellian - at least for me!

I did some meditations / workshop over the weekend and during which, I felt a very very painful calling. I likened it this morning as I entered into an awakened state, I felt as if I were out of that movie - is it Matrix "this is your mission if you choose to accept"?

The trouble is, it doesn't go away, and it makes my heart feel heavy as I believe for me it will involve engaging with a darkness. I run away from it and have done but it doesn't go away.

So, yes, by all means decline. But, if it is a true mission then you won't be able to run away from it completely, not without losing yourself along the way.

For example - I saw my mother recently and she had become so detatched from herself and her life purpose that her higher self was removed from her.
Old 30-10-2013, 02:54 PM
Master
I was "given" a mission quite forcibly by what I chose to take as Gaia. Never occurred to me to question it. I still don't question it and that was over 30+ years ago.