Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 18-05-2013, 05:54 AM
Experiencer
A legit website to order...

Does anyone know of a good website to buy real crystals-that will not rip people off? I'm looking for a lemurian seed crystal..none of the new age shops around me have it..?
Old 18-05-2013, 06:28 AM
Knower

hi alexa,
i have ordered online and bought in person and i really think feeling them before you buy them, picking them out yourself ... is a luxury you deserve to treat yourself to. where do you live? i'd be glad to help you find a place. also, lemurians tend to find the people they're supposed to live with, so try to connect with yours and ask him to come into your life :)
Old 18-05-2013, 06:38 AM
Experiencer
I live in Northwest Ohio. But the area I live is about two to three hours away from any metaphysical shop. I've been searching through some of their online catalogs...haven't found much.
Old 18-05-2013, 01:29 PM
Master
Etsy is a fantastic site I love it and you can buy some amazing crystals which are genuine and unique ranging from £6.00 to £100.

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 18-05-2013, 01:58 PM
lily of the valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
Etsy is a fantastic site I love it and you can buy some amazing crystals which are genuine and unique ranging from £6.00 to £100.

Have the crystals that you bought from this site been of any help to you?
Interested in your reply.
Old 18-05-2013, 05:35 PM
sunshineofthesoul

I buy all my Crystals from Healing Crystals https://www.healingcrystals.com/
Old 19-05-2013, 05:35 AM
Experiencer
Amazing. Thanks for the help everyone I appreciate it! I can't wait to receive this lemurian crystal.
Old 21-05-2013, 07:54 PM
Experiencer
http://www.shop.saimport.com/main.sc

This is a local shop in San Diego where I buy many of my crystals, he has some of the best prices I've seen. He's online inventory is very small compared to what he has in his shop. Dave is the owner, you can email him for specific pieces if he doesn't have it online. I know he has lemurians in his shop and doesn't overprice them like many new age shops. You can get small 2-3" lemurian for about $3. I know I've bought some nice chunks for less than $80 and I've see similar sizes retail for double or tipple that amount. If you decide to contact him, tell him Jonathan (the moldavite guy) referred you.
Old 22-05-2013, 05:47 AM
Experiencer
Hey thanks! Looks like a good website I will check it out! :)