Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 09-05-2013, 08:38 PM
SweetPinkDreams

Moldavite hesitation

Hi! First of all I am kind of a beginner in spirituality. I enjoy to read and learn about it everyday. I'm into crystals since I was a child but never felt any remarkable energy from them. Last week I read about moldavite, that was the first time I got to know about it. I must say I felt very impressed and curious thinking maybe finally I can feel the power of a crystal, so the next they I ordered a good natural piece online. As I kept reading other peoples experiences I also started to feel a bit anxious since some people had some harsh reactions to it. I asked my pendulum if I should carry the moldavite on me as jewelry. It said no. Should I carry it on my bag or pocket? Should I carry it after I cleanse and charge it? (just in case) Still no. Many questions later it was still no. I decided to take it seriously but I feel sad that I won't be using my moldavite.

Should I listen to the pendulum and stay away from it or is it my brain manipulating the pendulum trying to stay away from the possibility of bizarre happenings? Or is it just about not being ready for it's power? I am open to any suggestions/info.

Thanks for reading
Old 09-05-2013, 10:42 PM
Likes2Read

While divination tools have their uses, go with your own knowledge and experience when you receive the stone.

Don't close any doors without meeting the stone, meditating with it, etc. It's sad when we close ourselves off to possible learning situations without even trying or investigating them. Don't fall into that trap. You'll be glad you avoided it.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:18 PM
Master

I agree.
I think you should use your moldavite when you receive it...
don't worry about what other people say about it.
everybody has their own experience with it.
I will say that you will probably feel the moldavite....it is a lot stronger than most crystals.

sometimes the pendulum isn't accurate.

moldavite stone is a helpful stone and I personally didn't have anything bad happen while using it.
Old 10-05-2013, 02:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPinkDreams
Hi! First of all I am kind of a beginner in spirituality. I enjoy to read and learn about it everyday. I'm into crystals since I was a child but never felt any remarkable energy from them. Last week I read about moldavite, that was the first time I got to know about it. I must say I felt very impressed and curious thinking maybe finally I can feel the power of a crystal, so the next they I ordered a good natural piece online. As I kept reading other peoples experiences I also started to feel a bit anxious since some people had some harsh reactions to it. I asked my pendulum if I should carry the moldavite on me as jewelry. It said no. Should I carry it on my bag or pocket? Should I carry it after I cleanse and charge it? (just in case) Still no. Many questions later it was still no. I decided to take it seriously but I feel sad that I won't be using my moldavite.

Should I listen to the pendulum and stay away from it or is it my brain manipulating the pendulum trying to stay away from the possibility of bizarre happenings? Or is it just about not being ready for it's power? I am open to any suggestions/info.

Thanks for reading

I suggest you try flipping a coin and trying different ways. I don't necessarily believe pendulums and coins and things involving gravity and random chances can necessarily answer all of our questions. Don't get me wrong I use a random number generator and coins sometimes to answer some difficult questions when I am having a hard time choosing a specific stone or something along those lines. But if you did it again you might get the opposite results, so don't hold the results as the absolute truth. Because there are a lot of unseen factors that can manipulate and alter the outcomes of coins, pendulums, etc.

Even if the pendulum was revealing the honest truth it might just mean it's not the specific right time to work with it. You might have something in your near future that is going to be tough to deal with, so if you have been working with the Moldavite it may of already brought a difficult issue to the surface and then you will be dealing with two difficult problems. Which could end up being one more problem than you can deal with and you get frustrated and instead of making progress you regress. So just because it may not be the exact right time doesn't mean it never will be. That is if the pendulum was completely correct, which it very well might not of been.

I would try flipping a coin and seeing what results you get. If you get the opposite results you should just try the Moldavite out and see how it works with you. I have never experienced the "Moldavite flush" or anything of that nature that people seem to fear Moldavite for. I can say it definitely brings issues to the surface that are blocking our spiritual advancement though. It did so within a week of me receiving my first piece and when I tried to ignore the issue it brought it right back a few days later.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:02 AM
SweetPinkDreams

Thanks for all the replies. It was helpful. I tried coin flipping suggestion and the answer came out to be yes. I guess I will use the stone and see how it works for me.