Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 09-06-2012, 03:59 AM
Master

funny you mentioned me Nameless, I guess it was not to surprising that I sensed something different about the post, a little more personal :P after I did post on something coming changing, I wanted to investigate things further and from what I can tell, me and Pegasus's friend met the same woman. I can't really explain anything, but a keeper of the light is a leader who, when It comes, is meant to guide us out of the darkness. They carry a lantern everywhere with them, lit by another lanturn, the flame matching the heart of the keeper and reflecting it's whole and true self. The flame can be bright or dim, it is up to the keeper, and it attracts those who seek guidance, and is a mark to those who can see, of resource and help, assitance and knowing someone will be there. In a prophecy seven years ago from my little cousin, who said it during a trance state, came forth that there was several potential keepers of the light. When I went to this woman and spoke to her, things came and went between us. Now I am a keeper of the light and am exploring this currently.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Master

Wow. There it is again. Ask and it is given. I think you found your answer, or one of the possibilities of your answer.

Light.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:58 PM
Master
a friend of mine was meditating and saw a lady in her meditation and asked her what she was doing and the lady replied "I am the Keeper of the Light..." My friend is very savvy and knowledgable, but didn't understand what it meant...

If it were me I would call up the lady again and ask her what she meant by that... or my own spirit guides.

Xan

Old 09-06-2012, 05:08 PM
silver_moon

whats that thread under?
Old 09-06-2012, 06:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver_moon
whats that thread under?
What do you mean, silver moon? -by the way, I love your name

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 12-06-2012, 01:44 AM
silver_moon

Did you get my PM, pegasus?