Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 03:48 AM
Pounamu

Nice.... I saw the first 11 minutes that I downloaded from Video.Google.com (took about two hours) and it looks very interesting; BUT - the website selling the DVD say that "owing to contractual obligations, it cannot be shown or bought in New Guinea, Australia or New Zealand" - so that's me out!
It seems to be associated with Channel Nine in Aussie, so thats probably why.
I don't know if "What the Bleep" is also under the same restriction. What a BUMMER!!!
Old 14-06-2006, 08:57 PM
Mart

Great, well worth a watch if you want to stop seeking blindly and fancy a more focused approach to getting what you want. I mean why bother making life hard for yourself when you can have whatever you want just by intending it?
Old 22-06-2006, 12:14 PM
Lord Haw-Haw

Google Video have taken 'The Secret' down from their site, so its no longer available. Shame really, never mind though.

IMHO, its well worth the money, so go get yourselves a copy of it. The official website can be found at the adress posted by Tzolkin at the head of this thread. IN-Joy it

Pounamu, I think the restrictions in New Guinea, Australia or New Zealand may be because it was made by an Australian TV production company...so perhaps they intend to broadcast it publicly there in the near future? (Could explain the restrictions perhaps)...Dunno really, just guessing.

Still, you never know

All the best;

LHH
Old 22-06-2006, 11:18 PM
Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Haw-Haw
Hey guys,

The Secret can be viewed for FREE!!! on Google Video...heres a link 2 it

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...6&q=The+Secret

Also...What the Bleep...HERE...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...at+the+Ble ep

Enjoy

LHH.

The what the bleep link worked but the secret one didn
Old 23-06-2006, 10:33 AM
dreamer

Anyone who hasn't already got it should definately get the secret. All questions answered in one fell swoop as far as i'm concerned.
Old 28-06-2006, 01:09 AM
createjoy

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I can't help but respond to the secret. I have started having secret parties at my home. Inviting as many people as I have room for to see this movie. I even took it to church on Sunday and had 10 people view it there. Next Sunday we are doing a second show for those who missed it last week. I put myself on a 90 day program of viewing this movie. I believe it is one of the most valuable movie I've ever seen. I have had at least 10 people order their own copy. I have never been so excited about anything. The world deserves to have the secret...........Spread the word.

Sincerely,
Linda Cameron
Old 28-06-2006, 09:43 PM
dreamer

Hi Createjoy,

best of luck with it - thats a great idea having parties and bringing it to church. It certainly struck a chord with me and the funny thing is we all want the same thing at the end of the day - when we really think about what we really want, when we get past our fears and shame, we all have the same idea of heaven, which makes sense really seeing as we are all of the same divine spark.
Old 23-07-2006, 06:56 PM
AZCowGirl

Secret behind The Secret...

Rhonda Bryne,was handed this book at a point in her life when she was particularly depressed and worried about her future in various areas of personal business, relationships and so on. She felt very much crushed under the weight of things. And her daughter gave her a book written by a gentleman by the name of Wallace Wattles, and said,
Old 24-07-2006, 09:18 AM
dreamer

Hi AZCowGirl,

It sounds as though you worked on this film, how cool. I have been recommending it to anyone who will listen. One thing it might be interesting to add is a bit about the pineal body/third eye although I am supposing something will evolve from the secret to make the concept of unity more accessible.

Are there any plans to release the secret on t.v. or to a larger audience via the usual media channels or are you going to let the viewers do all the PR?

Anyway nice to meet you.
Old 31-07-2006, 12:56 AM
Tiy

I managed to catch most of The Secret on google video before it was removed and it just strengthend my belief that positive thinking attracts positive energy into your life. I have myself found that thinking positive and being happy only serves to bring you more good things....if you send out positive vibes, love and light you get them right back....

Anyway....all I can say is that if you get the chance to watch this video do so....great stuff.
Closed Thread