Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Closed Thread

Old 28-03-2007, 12:48 PM
Beeleasher

Lucid Dreaming

Hey I keep geting lucid dreams.. which are scary.. and cant breath or get out.. then get reallly mixed up dont know which is reality.. some advice please.. talk more later have work xxx
Old 28-03-2007, 03:50 PM
cweiters

Not to worry Beeleasher this is a good thing imo. I have experienced this feeling when it become difficult to distinguish reality from dream state you can now make life and dreams as beautiful as you want. These are the times I feel larger than life and more beautiful than the Galaxy when I am awake. On the other hand when I feel fearful in my dream I pray.
I pray and meditate on the best reality I could imagine.

Blessing to you Beeleasher dream away!

Love to all
cw
Old 28-03-2007, 04:09 PM
Makoorakoo

hiya Beeleasher,
you say you cant breathe, well to me it sounds like incubi are sitting on you while you sleep. Perhaps more depth into these dreams might help distinguish what exactly is going on in your subconscious or other reality self. Oh and on an extra note when have these dreams started.

Love and blessings to all
Old 28-03-2007, 04:31 PM
cweiters

Lucid dreams

Lucid dreams can be changed and controlled, you have the ability to change them. Talk to yourself during the dream, tell yourself you are dreaming. Look for things you can associate with reality, then try to change them if possible. If you don't have difficulty breathing in reality tell yourself that in the dream.
I Believe Lucid dreams are an opportunity to make changes in future happenings, I hope this make sense.

I pray the truth of this dream will be revealed to your consciousness.

Love to all
cw
Old 28-03-2007, 04:59 PM
Beeleasher

I just get really scared.. panic and cant breath and think of the worst things that could happen.. mmm maybe thats my promblem then.. i keep thinking i could die or get trapped.. its cause its all new to me..
so I guess next think it happens.. i need to rexal and take contol then?
Old 28-03-2007, 05:02 PM
Beeleasher

it started begin this summer but recently they have been more intense etc..
Old 28-03-2007, 05:10 PM
Makoorakoo

right could you post any updates on what things you see lucidly and if you get any visions during the day
Old 15-05-2007, 12:45 PM
Beeleasher

ahh

Hey.. well ive been getting lucid dreams still, once a week at the less and every day at the most.. but am still pulling myself out of them.. but this morning this is what happened.. am really confused?

I woke up at 9.45 and went to the bathroom.. then returned to the bedroom.. At 10 I was planning to walk to my mums.. and have breakfast there..

So for 15mins.. at the most I was relaxing.. and chanting "nam myoho renge kyo" to clear my head.. but then I started hearing voices.. and going though the process I get when going into a lucid dream.. which is something like this...

PS " the process happens when it happens, I don't pick when"

First my minds clear, am relaxed (not due to chanting)
Then I pick up voices, sounds, and music.. And go in tune with them..
I follow them and my hole body feels like its vibrating.. its hard to explain..
I can hear this vibration, and feel it.. some kind of ringing .. it gets stronger and feels like its pulling me out of my body.. sometimes feels like am dying..
then images.. and the another reality starts to appear.. normally things appear which shock me.. and I pull my body out...

But the reality is odd.. its just like this reality.. its just places I know, Ive had a few I didn't know but they where in the dark.. and my mum and sis where there.. but thats was another time..
Its odd though cause when am there.. I totally forget this isn't real.. in till something shocks.. or reminds me which is often 30secs to 3mins..
Also my minds the same and my eyes are open, well at least I think.

So anyway... today..
I was in this reality.. and I heard my friend Laurence shut the bathroom door.. so I was like good he will be down hear in a min to wake me up.. so I let my self stay in the reality..
So I was just trying to move and speech.. but then I discovered I couldn't..
then to the side of me someone was speeching.. sounded like someone I knew.. but I blanked them out cause I don't like them..
Then my mate Laurence came down to my room.. and looked in.. he saw I was a sleep.. or in a trance.. so he shut the door and went to make my coffee.. then I started calling him.. which was hard to... couldn't talk very loud.. then.. someone came in the room.. dress in as my other mate who lives which us.. and he came up behind me.. and touch my head.. and said its ok am here.. or something on those lines.. and I was like your not Laurence and he was like yeah it Lloyd.. hmm Lloyd should be at work..
I really thought it was Lloyd for a few secs.. I said feel my arm.. can you feel the vibration of the lucid dream.. so he felt my arm and said no.. so I was like.. hmm well your not in the lucid dream or are you.. and got confused.. and then I noticed it wasn't even Lloyd.. and that is voice was totally different.. and Laurence wasn't gonna come in the room.. so I pulled my self out...
Then I went in the other room.. I saw Laurence.. and said who was that.. why didn't you come in..
So I was right Laurence was in making coffee..
I looked at the clock it was 10.45 which was strange..
cause it was 9.45 when I went in the other room.. 15mins relaxing.. and going into the dream. I was in the dream when Laurence went in the bathroom.. which was about 10-15mins ago.. so there was about 30mins.. missing???

So anyway can anyone give me advice.. cause I really don't know what this is anymore... is something trying to contact me or something??

ahhh
Old 15-05-2007, 08:36 PM
Makoorakoo

hiya,

looks to me like your in lucidity heavily. As long as you know that the lucid is projection fromn your mind and not totally real you should be fine.

Now your probly sensative to whats around you so you may be causing yourself to use your spiritual gifts without control. Try to ground yourself it will help you control yourself more. I personally fall lucid quite often but during waking hours at school when I choose to half sleep so I can understand how lucidity may have you concerned. As for you not being able to speak etc. it was probly due to changes in your spirit/body syncronisation or possibly something that is trying to draw you in without causing too much harm.

If you need to speak about it more dont hesitate to say so

Love and blessings to all
Closed Thread