Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 17-09-2017, 05:35 AM
Guide
True paranormal incidence

One day I had dream. In that dream wife fought with me and in much anger left me.
This wake me up from broken dream. that was 2 AM. I have been having very much headache and head was paining like hangover.
My wife was sleeping aside me. headache was unbearable.
Suddenly my wifes left hand stretched to me, while she was in deep sleep. her hand landed in between my left eye and ear and her two fingers touched there and moved little and my headache gone and i was fresh most!
This was true paranormal case. She is neither psychiatrist nor meditator nor knowing this kind of any therapy.
My headache was gone otherwise i was thinking of taking of 2 pills of despirin. I was fresh and no pain further and thus saved me from taking despirin.
This was 10 years ago. we both are honest to each other.

This case I discussed with Swamiji Shree Jnaneshvara in later any year (USA, those time he was on www.myspace.com having site www.swamij.com , master of Himalayan Arts of Meditation) in message box. He guided me, "Sanjay, how birds rise here & there unconsciously, still stillness beneath their wings and this still stillness is abode of meditator." this means I have to forget normal incidences as being meditator. They cause no harm. Rather this incidence was helped me.