Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-07-2019, 04:09 PM
Master

Bright lights

Some hours ago, while sitting at my computer, I saw this orb of light flying uppwards, leaving a white trace behind it.. then when I turned my face to it, it disappeared instantly.. I thought that it's just my mind or my eyes playing tricks to me.. then just few moments ago, I saw this little light, it appeared in front of my face, at a close distance, and then it disappeard instantly.
Old 08-07-2019, 06:48 PM
Master
How the trace look like?
Old 08-07-2019, 08:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
How the trace look like?

Like smoke and it was like 15 centimeters long, I could see it clearly, this was not something that appears in the corner of your eye and it disappear instantly.The second light was like the stars on the sky, imagine a star that would give its light once and then fades away, this is exactly what I've seen.

You know what I find in common about these things? It seems that almost everytime I am really down, you know, in the "pit", this like the lowest place, in this place I see no light and I am overwhelmed by depression, then supernatural things happen to me.I wish things would be more clear, if there is an angel with me, when I am really down, I wish he would become more visible to me.I don't really think this is something to trick me, I am suffering in those moments, what more a evil entity would want from me, I am already down..

By the way, between these two moments I felt this powerful desire to sleep, this is like I call for me, I don't know hot to describe it, it's happening more and more, I feel that I am called and I have to go to sleep ( this is like 5-7 time that I sleep in the afternoon and I sleep 8 hours every night, this just started recently to happen ).
Old 10-07-2019, 06:03 AM
Ascender
It seems interesting to me that this gives you a bit of an energy drain enough to feel like sleeping. It honestly seems more like a spirit but of course I have no idea and can only go off my personal experiences knowing everyone experiences things differently...
Old 10-07-2019, 11:57 AM
Newbie ;)

LibbyScorp I agree, when I was communicating with a guide and saw an image I became very drained and felt like I was going to fall asleep. I tried to get out of the conversation that was going on. When it ended I felt better but just sat for a moment.
Old 21-07-2019, 03:09 AM
Pathfinder

Hi thatman, yeah i agree it could be a guide , I've seen sparks of light too sometimes i will see some in diff colors , i heard read on forums it spirit guides , diff colors i heard it could be archangels , sometimes i see them when i close my eyes. trying to meditate , i know a lot of ppl say they see them when they are meditating , I've seen sparks goin down the hallway in my bedroom even in the bathroom , i thought about next time i see one is to speak up outloud &ask them. now i think i read a post on here that we are seeing things in the 4th dimension when we see sparks ,colors. of corase i know thetes more ppl on here that know more about this than me , i know i can get down in the dumps , but i always try &keep my spirits up.
Old 21-07-2019, 04:08 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Some hours ago, while sitting at my computer, I saw this orb of light flying uppwards, leaving a white trace behind it.. then when I turned my face to it, it disappeared instantly.. I thought that it's just my mind or my eyes playing tricks to me.. then just few moments ago, I saw this little light, it appeared in front of my face, at a close distance, and then it disappeard instantly.

Those are Angels. The Light that you saw is an Angel of God.
Old 27-07-2019, 09:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Those are Angels. The Light that you saw is an Angel of God.

Thank you Aknaton, I started to see them again, it just happened a second ago! I saw these bright lights like 4-5 times this morning, they appear in front of my face, this made me to shiver, you know, they are so so visible and they come again and again.

Few moments ago I saw one, then another one, then another none.

I had the chance to get a good glimpse of one of these lights, it was like the light created be a welder.
Old 27-07-2019, 01:56 PM
Master
ThatMan - I see similar sparkles in my conservatory some times - when you say 'made me to shiver' don't fear them, feel love because that's what they are Angels made of love and light - I hope Aknaton will get back to you, her posts have all gone when clicking on her name, I went to look at a few yesterday as when i'd read just a couple of previous posts she put on I'd read about a week ago, there was some powerful, loving, knowledgeable messages been written.
Old 28-07-2019, 08:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
ThatMan - I see similar sparkles in my conservatory some times - when you say 'made me to shiver' don't fear them, feel love because that's what they are Angels made of love and light - I hope Aknaton will get back to you, her posts have all gone when clicking on her name, I went to look at a few yesterday as when i'd read just a couple of previous posts she put on I'd read about a week ago, there was some powerful, loving, knowledgeable messages been written.

This is the second morning when I see bright lights, I just saw one appearing from nowhere.