Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 31-10-2013, 07:08 PM
Master

I am only in a position to question it as I know the mission cannot be completed but I can only make head way on its path.. I may be completely wrong and I maybe where I am on order to help others I encounter..either way.. for the first time I felt given a 'choice'.. previously I never really knew what I was getting into.. this time I can and it ain't pretty..
Old 01-11-2013, 07:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
I am only in a position to question it as I know the mission cannot be completed but I can only make head way on its path.. I may be completely wrong and I maybe where I am on order to help others I encounter..either way.. for the first time I felt given a 'choice'.. previously I never really knew what I was getting into.. this time I can and it ain't pretty..

That's somewhat similar to me, and my intention is to test it somewhat. I sense a calling to work with "dark energy" and transform it. And the dark is harsh and distressing to me and so I recoil.

Now, I would avoid the word help - that's a personal thing but it will send my ego flying orbital if I am a helper, moreover I don't want to be any guru. Facilitator, yes. But, it depends on how you relate to the word and I don't wish to sound prescriptive in any way, I just know how I am.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:28 PM
Master

Yes, Belle, it seems that maybe TPTB realize the toll it takes upon us and is for those of us that have learnt how to walk away when we have done all we can without endangering ourselves by draining our energy etc..

Usually we walk away when the mission is accomplished but when you know it will not be.. do you start something you cannot finish.. or how hard will it be to walk away and will I feel as if I am abandoning 'them'.. (learning not to)..???
Old 03-11-2013, 07:19 PM
Master

I am advised that the spirits are compassionate. We can deny the request or calling or ask them to give us a break.

However, it all weighs heavily.
Old 25-04-2014, 03:08 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
From my position, I made an agreement before I came here, and renewed this agreement some years ago. From then on, life became very simple and easy for me. The agreement was very simple, I said, OK, I will do what I came to do.
When the time comes I always know what to do. An I just do it. (yes, without thinking)
Trust is important.

I know this is an old post but just want to thank Rah nam for this reply, it's helped me with a situation I'm facing now.

@GoldenLioness, I think EB is referring to earth bound.
Old 29-04-2014, 10:16 PM
Experiencer
thank you for this reply!