Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 09-05-2013, 10:46 AM
Fairy

Cat Turqoise

Hello,
I live in Holland and my english might not be so good, but I will try to explain my question as good as possible.

I have this necklace of huge turquoise stones and the other day i was wearing it. During wearing it i felt my energy floating away, but i did not bring it into connection with the necklace.
The next day I woke up so totally out of energy I could hardly get out of my bed. I nearly fainted. I stayed in bed for a few hours and felt my energy coming back slowly.
At the end of the day my energy was back again.
The day before yesterday I wore earrings with a small turquoise stone. The next day I felt a similar feeling as the day after the necklace, but by far not as bad as then.

I have this necklace with amethysts also, which i wore once, because it caused a headache that lasted for three days.
That i understood, as amethyst is good for headaches and I thought it was logical that at first the stone works contrary of how it should. (Like some natural herbs make it first worse before they help.)

I dont understand the turqoise incident though, as i looked it up and could not find anything about energy related to the stone.

Can anyone tell me how this could happen?

It would be a shame that i can not wear my gem necklaces anymore.

Greetings,
Fairy
Old 10-05-2013, 06:20 PM
Fairy

Nobody has an idea ??
I would love an answer to my question....
Old 10-05-2013, 06:31 PM
Angelstar

l wonder if maybe there is a chemical in the stone that you are Alergic to,some chemicals can have reactions to our skin,and if they get into your Circulation system they could cause the feeling of your energy being drained away,sort of like what you explained.Maybe try not to wear the stone for a a few weeks then try again and see if you get the same reation.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:37 PM
Fairy

Yes, good idea.... I already planned to wear the necklace next week, when i dont have to go anywhere the next day. Just to test it.
I will keep you updated.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:10 PM
Angelstar

That way if you get the same feel of energy drain you will know then that there is something in the elements of the stone.Have you tried Simulare stones that may contain a small amount of turquoise in them to see what reaction you have from them.You could be senstive to the Turquoise.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:27 PM
Experiencer
"Like some natural herbs make it first worse before they help" Yes crystals can do that too. Another reason could be that the stone is not resonating well with your energy and might not be the right moment to use. The other reason and I think the most common reason is that people don't cleanse the their crystals/stones. Over time they can absorb atmospheric negativity or negativity from the people it comes into contact with. It's always a good idea to cleanse them to get rid of all the accumulated negativity. You don't want to carry around a crystal that's loaded with negativity.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:34 PM
vision

I'm wondering if those stones need to be cleansed, cause I've never heard
of a negative reaction like that. Could someone have handled your stones
that had negative energy that you were unaware of? Just a thought.
Old 17-05-2013, 06:40 PM
cally33

I hav a turquoise bracelet that I wear most of the time and for me it feels perfect, i've read somewhere that the person adjusts to the vibration of the turquoise, just a hunch but that might be what is happening in your case.
Old 19-05-2013, 08:59 AM
Pathfinder
I'd say put all the turquoise in water. Stones can help the mind body idea, but sometimes if worn/held too long they can bring a person down also. A good idea is to experiment with several different types of stones and feel the energies, if you can. I find a stone can take a person so far, then a different stone is much more suitable, then another, and another... I can wear green turquoise for much more time than blue...
Old 21-05-2013, 09:46 PM
Billi

I agree that it sound a though your turquoise needs to be clensed.

As for the headaches, the amethyst could be stimulating your third eye (6th chakra) it's not uncommon to experience headaches as the third eye is trying to open.