Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-02-2018, 02:48 AM
traceyacey12

How do experience being a twin flame pre/post awakening?

Hello everyone,

As a twin flame, I'm guessing most if not of all of you went through a spiritual awakening (but correct me if I am wrong). How do you experience the world pre- and post- awakening? How is it different? What did the spiritual awakening change for you? What latent gift (if any) did it wake up?

Thanks, and as always, interested in reading your points :)

Last edited by traceyacey12 : 15-02-2018 at 04:28 AM.
Old 15-02-2018, 03:18 AM
Experiencer
Oh my, there’s just so much to write about. But to summarize, I believe that before my awakening as you call it, all my gifts remained in a dormant state inside me. That was mostly due to my innocence and spiritual immaturity at the time.

Basically, I feel like I went through a transition somewhat similar to what a child goes through when she or he becomes a teenager. There’s a whole new level of awareness, wisdom, confidence, spiritual maturity, personal growth that reaches all areas of one’s life. The extreme pain I suffered when I believed I had “lost” him burned through all my insecurities and other issues I had like a cleansing fire. All that wasn’t real exited my life and I became this whole other being, a person who feels this immense power emanating from within.

It’s really hard to explain something that has changed my life so completely and has allowed to finally find my true Path in life, a path of service to humanity. It was all worth it! All the pain and suffering and despair. Those were only illusions that served their purpose and guided me to the very best version of myself I could be.

The growth doesn’t stop, either. I was telling a friend earlier today that I feel like I’m growing at lightning speed every day. Every morning I wake up feeling like I’ve grown so much the previous day that it felt more like a week than a day. Accelerated growth feels dizzying sometimes, but I’m sure we can all handle it after all we’ve been through.
Old 15-02-2018, 04:07 AM
Experiencer

It's...complicated. So complicated that I'm not sure I can do the experience justice with my words.

Before, I was lost even though I didn't realize I was. I was never really happy though and took what I had for granted. I didn't value or see myself in a positive light and didn't trust anything or anyone around me.

After, I started to feel like a new person. I had options, life paths laid out before me. And I knew at that moment there was no wrong choice as long as I chose a path of action one way or another. I couldn't remain stagnant. My confidence increased and I started seeing myself for who I really was.

Now, I know that I am here to spread my love, my compassion, and my knowledge to others. It's funny because I see all these stories here about how a TF left someone miserable or how people have been destroyed by their TF over and over again. But, it wasn't like that for me. It was the start of the rest of my life. There was some push and pull, but under all of it, there was and will always been an undeniable level of respect for what my TF did for me in opening me up to looking at myself in preparation of things to come.
Old 15-02-2018, 04:10 AM
Guide
This is a difficult question to answer because the process is ongoing until the need for such perspectives becomes irrelevant.

However, if I had to explain my process in steps it would look like this:

Step 1 (approximately 2010-2011): A true dark night of the soul. I had no stability and every aspect of my life was floundering (e.g. career, relationships, friendships, financial difficulties, close relatives dying, etc.). Given these circumstances I often went to bed hoping I wouldn't wake up in the morning.

Step 2: During the worst point of step 1, I often cried myself to sleep. One evening I had fallen asleep only to fall into another state of consciousness. In this experience there was no "I" as I was literally everything. This came with a feeling of love, completion, and no desires. The "godhead"

Step 3: This is officially where I began my twin flame journey. Much like my other mystical experience, my first contact with my twin flame was in a dream state. Some refer to this as astral sex, but it felt like so much more. I prefer "Hieros Gamos".

Step 4: Shortly after I began reliving past-life experiences with my twin flame. Earliest memory was in ancient China where we were both pre-Human in form. Also experienced one in Victorian era England (we were both 15-16 years old).

Step 5: I began to get the sense that there was something very important that I was supposed to do, but couldn't quite put my finger on it. This led me to believe that my life was coming to an end and I needed to get my affairs in order.

Step 6: At this point I started getting flooded with "downloads". Basically information of a metaphysical or spiritual variety. Mostly during sleep.

Step 7: A big step for me. I had another mystical experience where I literally heard a voice tell me "You are to teach people how to experience existence."

Step 8: What the HELL does that even mean and why me? I'm not special.

Step 999: Maybe I figured it out a little bit after much self-discovery.

Step 1000: The dreaded false twin flame. With hindsight you realize that this is a very important step along your journey. This person comes into your life when you're very close to self-actualization, but have a few hangups.

Step 1001: You're finally starting to figure out what brought you to this planet. Your essential nature doesn't come from a human form of understanding and were brought here to fulfill a very important purpose.

Step 1002 (Present day): Haven't met TF in the physical yet, but began smelling her, getting visions of her and feeling her energy while fully conscious.

Disclaimer: This is the cliff notes version. If you want more details, I am an open book. Just ask.
Old 15-02-2018, 04:19 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal coil
This is a difficult question to answer because the process is ongoing until the need for such perspectives becomes irrelevant.

However, if I had to explain my process in steps it would look like this:

Step 1 (approximately 2010-2011): A true dark night of the soul. I had no stability and every aspect of my life was floundering (e.g. career, relationships, friendships, financial difficulties, close relatives dying, etc.). Given these circumstances I often went to bed hoping I wouldn't wake up in the morning.

Step 2: During the worst point of step 1, I often cried myself to sleep. One evening I had fallen asleep only to fall into another state of consciousness. In this experience there was no "I" as I was literally everything. This came with a feeling of love, completion, and no desires. The "godhead"

Step 3: This is officially where I began my twin flame journey. Much like my other mystical experience, my first contact with my twin flame was in a dream state. Some refer to this as astral sex, but it felt like so much more. I prefer "Hieros Gamos".

Step 4: Shortly after I began reliving past-life experiences with my twin flame. Earliest memory was in ancient China where we were both pre-Human in form. Also experienced one in Victorian era England (we were both 15-16 years old).

Step 5: I began to get the sense that there was something very important that I was supposed to do, but couldn't quite put my finger on it. This led me to believe that my life was coming to an end and I needed to get my affairs in order.

Step 6: At this point I started getting flooded with "downloads". Basically information of a metaphysical or spiritual variety. Mostly during sleep.

Step 7: A big step for me. I had another mystical experience where I literally heard a voice tell me "You are to teach people how to experience existence."

Step 8: What the HELL does that even mean and why me? I'm not special.

Step 999: Maybe I figured it out a little bit after much self-discovery.

Step 1000: The dreaded false twin flame. With hindsight you realize that this is a very important step along your journey. This person comes into your life when you're very close to self-actualization, but have a few hangups.

Step 1001: You're finally starting to figure out what brought you to this planet. Your essential nature doesn't come from a human form of understanding and were brought here to fulfill a very important purpose.

Step 1002 (Present day): Haven't met TF in the physical yet, but began smelling her, getting visions of her and feeling her energy while fully conscious.

Disclaimer: This is the cliff notes version. If you want more details, I am an open book. Just ask.

wow, this is amazing! thanks so much. you did a great job explaining it I have to say. have you taught people how to experience to your knowledge?
Old 15-02-2018, 04:59 AM
Experiencer
The difference between seeing a place on a black and white tv and actual seeing it, smelling it, hearing it with your own 5 senses. The vails are being lifted.
Old 15-02-2018, 05:30 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunapixie
Oh my, there’s just so much to write about. But to summarize, I believe that before my awakening as you call it, all my gifts remained in a dormant state inside me. That was mostly due to my innocence and spiritual immaturity at the time.

Basically, I feel like I went through a transition somewhat similar to what a child goes through when she or he becomes a teenager. There’s a whole new level of awareness, wisdom, confidence, spiritual maturity, personal growth that reaches all areas of one’s life. The extreme pain I suffered when I believed I had “lost” him burned through all my insecurities and other issues I had like a cleansing fire. All that wasn’t real exited my life and I became this whole other being, a person who feels this immense power emanating from within.

It’s really hard to explain something that has changed my life so completely and has allowed to finally find my true Path in life, a path of service to humanity. It was all worth it! All the pain and suffering and despair. Those were only illusions that served their purpose and guided me to the very best version of myself I could be.

The growth doesn’t stop, either. I was telling a friend earlier today that I feel like I’m growing at lightning speed every day. Every morning I wake up feeling like I’ve grown so much the previous day that it felt more like a week than a day. Accelerated growth feels dizzying sometimes, but I’m sure we can all handle it after all we’ve been through.

Everything you touched upon here is what I'm experiencing right now. Thank you.

In truth, I feel reborn. I can only recognize who I was before as a distant memory. I love myself 100%. I don't feel afraid anymore. I feel free. I'm full of love and joy, and wish to share that with everyone I meet. I have complete faith in the divinity of life. Everything is falling into place.

My intuitive abilities are becoming stronger. Before, I wasn't entirely sure I could trust them. Now, I know what I feel is the truth. I've been feeling more empathetic as well.
Old 16-02-2018, 01:29 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowzie
Everything you touched upon here is what I'm experiencing right now. Thank you.

In truth, I feel reborn. I can only recognize who I was before as a distant memory. I love myself 100%. I don't feel afraid anymore. I feel free. I'm full of love and joy, and wish to share that with everyone I meet. I have complete faith in the divinity of life. Everything is falling into place.

My intuitive abilities are becoming stronger. Before, I wasn't entirely sure I could trust them. Now, I know what I feel is the truth. I've been feeling more empathetic as well.

Like someone said above, it feels exactly like having a veil lifted. We get these superpowers like being able to say exactly what someone needs to hear in the exact way they need to hear it and have the timing be absolutely perfect for them to absorb it and benefit from it. To be able to wake up and know that you are in fact on a mission and that you are creating your own life as you go.

Do I wish I could share all of these things with my twin? Well... I used to crave that so much, but not anymore. In the beginning I felt this need to compare notes with him to see if he too was experiencing what I was. I may never find out, and it doesn’t really matter.

I’m glad my post resonated with you. But had anyone told me that one day I would reach this stage I wouldn’t have believed them. Because there’s no skipping stages on the twin flame journey. You can’t know what you don’t know until you know it! I know that sounds cliche but it’s the truth.

For those who are still deep in the middle of suffering: be brave! Have faith! And know that there’s a huge bright light at the end of the tunnel! And that light is YOU!