Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-02-2018, 12:34 AM
Experiencer
Fear of Seperation

It's been interesting to hear how so many talk about separation. Whether it is about not being with your energetic partner, lack of some desire, or the need to keep all participants in this thread in one place/ together. These are all ideas of seperation and are illusions!

There has been a lot of spiritual people/teachets talking about this for a long time but it never made sense to me until recently. While I understood the concept of the seperation illusion, I still experienced it since all I could see around me was lack of my twin and the other things in my life I desired.

I know enough of the LOA to know that I've got to bring in the energy first before the thing comes in and the depth of belief is key. But as much as I pretended and visualized, not much happened. Faking it till I made it turned out to be a fake life.

But I continued in spite of the constant evidence that showed nothing happening. Every once in awhile I would think, 'This is the definition of insanity, right? What an I doing wrong?'

I can't say exactly what triggered it but I was given some realizations that helped me break through a few blocks! What I was shown was that the seperation illusion is actually an energy field or disruption. It effects the mental body (the source of our rational thoughts) and feels kinda like a layer of suppression. Like wearing ear plugs or trying to seeing through warped glass.

From what I can tell, we are experiencing it all the time but have moments of clarity that feel like being able to see and hear for the first time. Then we feel it come back and because we are so used to that state of distortion, we think that the window of clarity is gone and just grateful for it. Depending on our healing and energies it may be something we find easily or struggle with.

At the time of being shown, the seperation illusion felt like a thin, damp layer (sheet?) being draped over me. Because I felt the edges and shape of it and I had just experienced a huge heart chakra opening, I was able to play with it some within my energy. Allowing it to wash over me and then wipe it away. I've been successful at doing it a bit since but not as effectively. It's going to take practice!

So now I am clearer in the concept of seperation but I was surprised to see just how tightly interwoven the energy of feeling separation of my twin (something I had not thought was really affecting me) was with the energy of lack, not enough, missing out and other fears. Abundance was something I felt the suppression of strongly and yet these desires are all the same energy. We might experience them differently but they all come from a place of being in alignment or seperation.

So how does this have anything to do with seperating the TF/SM category? The fear of change and missing out on something is really uncomfortable. But unless you want to stay in the same level of growth and healing, you must change. Staying in the same patterns, expectations and circular conversations will stunt healing and understanding. This allows the illusion vail to continue to distort your path and get caught up in drama because of the lack of movement.

If we are serious about learning more about how to live, do our mission and be happy alone while being with an energetic partner, then we must not be distracted by things that don't serve the highest good. And I, for one, am so tired of going in circles because of this illusion.
Old 15-02-2018, 02:03 AM
Master
The separation issue is to go with beliefs and desires. We are taught separation when we are young and when we are wired in this, is when we are locked in the idea that it is real.

The truth is that there is no separation, yet sometimes and I use this loosely there are reasons why we are experiencing this conundrum. It's to help us to see what we need to do. What if the separation that we're experiencing is actually a signal of re-union.

Okay so I will explain - we are all locked in the fear, we have past life issues, this life issues, and all the other tf stuff to deal with, what if the message is clear your pain and walk into your togetherness.

After all what is the other side of separation, it is being together...
Old 15-02-2018, 03:46 AM
Guide

Hmm wow.. thats brings more awareness to me that women are the ones who clearly feel the "separation" mentality much more acutely. . Because as children women are taught that they "need" to find an attractive man to marry who has a good job with alot of money. One that will completely take care of them in every way. Inability to do so is indirectly and covertly measured as a failure by others that usually includes ridicule along with it.

Society and fairytale stories the biggest repeat offenders here.

i cant say how much that above sentiment taught to women has annoyed me even since my earliest childhood. And it also makes me realize why "separation" with dear ole twin does not bother me one single bit 99.9% of the time. In fact her energetic presence rather annoys me most of the time because it doesnt go away!

So i also question all those women who claim they are twin flames but "long" for the other "twin flame" because.. how can anyone long for something thats never gone?

Ah im getting sidetracked here..

Anywho.. whether women want to get mad at me for it or not . The fact is that the majority are taught fear and lack with what i mentioned above. Not only fear of being alone but also a fear of survival.

It is not just only a relationship "need" being taught by society.. it is that also financial stability is included in there too. A need placed upon a man to survive. And not so noticeable is that sexuality is implied too. Another point is that impatience is taught too. Another belief that lands many women into unsuitable positions even dangerous and life risking ones.

No man = you are a failure
No man = you are a failure with no money and cant survive
No man = you arent attractive
No man = you arent lovable
No man = you have serious problems
No man = no one man is around to protect you and harm will come upon you
No man = you will be living on the streets asking for handouts
No man = you will become a prostitute
No man = you must be a lesbian
No man = you need to find one right away
No man = you are helpless and hopeless.
Abusive man = you cant find a good man
Abusive man = you are *insert some insult here*

ahh and the list goes on. It is no wonder why i see so many women hate, dread, fear, freak out and focus so much about separation.

And lastly.. i agree. Branch this forum out its too restrictive. I tire of the obsession with signs, names. dates and numbers along with the who what where when how and why why why why why why why why why why why why why WHY WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYY divine masculine lunacy.

It is exactly why i rarely participate on the forum here anymore nor visit as often either. Even if i may feel sympathy.. i do not enjoy feeling the needy desperate codependent energy from many but not all that resides here.

i also now see why so many women here think i "hate all of them" and is a "woman bashser".
Old 15-02-2018, 04:09 AM
Deactivated Account
That post was a breath of fresh air Forged, and it also made my night (along with one of my own accomplishments which will go unmentioned) and made me laugh. I like that you shared your feelings in it also, because it helped me gain a little insight and get to know you better as well. Thanks for writing it.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 15-02-2018, 04:18 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon
That post was a breath of fresh air Forged, and it also made my night (along with one of my own accomplishments which will go unmentioned) and made me laugh. I like that you shared your feelings in it also, because it helped me gain a little insight and get to know you better as well. Thanks for writing it.

Oh yea? Well good. It does take plenty of air to maintain fire to burn after all Much love to you dear one
Old 15-02-2018, 04:32 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
It does take plenty of air to maintain fire to burn after all

Oh? Holy cra.p...look out, world!

Quote:
Much love to you dear one

To you, also.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 15-02-2018, 04:37 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Hmm wow.. thats brings more awareness to me that women are the ones who clearly feel the "separation" mentality much more acutely. . Because as children women are taught that they "need" to find an attractive man to marry who has a good job with alot of money. One that will completely take care of them in every way. Inability to do so is indirectly and covertly measured as a failure by others that usually includes ridicule along with it.

Society and fairytale stories the biggest repeat offenders here.

i cant say how much that above sentiment taught to women has annoyed me even since my earliest childhood. And it also makes me realize why "separation" with dear ole twin does not bother me one single bit 99.9% of the time. In fact her energetic presence rather annoys me most of the time because it doesnt go away!

So i also question all those women who claim they are twin flames but "long" for the other "twin flame" because.. how can anyone long for something thats never gone?

Ah im getting sidetracked here..

Anywho.. whether women want to get mad at me for it or not . The fact is that the majority are taught fear and lack with what i mentioned above. Not only fear of being alone but also a fear of survival.

It is not just only a relationship "need" being taught by society.. it is that also financial stability is included in there too. A need placed upon a man to survive. And not so noticeable is that sexuality is implied too. Another point is that impatience is taught too. Another belief that lands many women into unsuitable positions even dangerous and life risking ones.

No man = you are a failure
No man = you are a failure with no money and cant survive
No man = you arent attractive
No man = you arent lovable
No man = you have serious problems
No man = no one man is around to protect you and harm will come upon you
No man = you will be living on the streets asking for handouts
No man = you will become a prostitute
No man = you must be a lesbian
No man = you need to find one right away
No man = you are helpless and hopeless.
Abusive man = you cant find a good man
Abusive man = you are *insert some insult here*

ahh and the list goes on. It is no wonder why i see so many women hate, dread, fear, freak out and focus so much about separation.

And lastly.. i agree. Branch this forum out its too restrictive. I tire of the obsession with signs, names. dates and numbers along with the who what where when how and why why why why why why why why why why why why why WHY WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYY divine masculine lunacy.

It is exactly why i rarely participate on the forum here anymore nor visit as often either. Even if i may feel sympathy.. i do not enjoy feeling the needy desperate codependent energy from many but not all that resides here.

i also now see why so many women here think i "hate all of them" and is a "woman bashser".

Wow Forged, you could not have said this better. This is exactly how I was made to feel by my family (aunts, cousins, mother). That because I didn't grab just any man to have all the above, there must be something (all of the things above) wrong with me.

I like what you said about teaching impatience. I had that too. By a certain age when I wasn't married or engaged, then there was almost panic in my family. How could I possibly be "that old" and not married yet. It made me feel horrible and made me feel like a failure when I really was not a failure. Actually I'm a success

I did not just settle for any man to take care of me. I went to college, got a job and insurance to support myself, own my own home. I'm self sufficient and I'm glad.

I had not really thought a lot about this until this post. It's eye opening. Thanks for sharing.
Old 15-02-2018, 04:47 AM
Experiencer
@ Forge in fire

..... Ummm I'm sensing some unresolved issues here. LOL

There are an infinite number of problems in people, relationships, communities, cities, states (usa), countries, globally, universally. But all that really matters is how we feel about it.

I, too, choose not to participate in most conversations that have little to do with where I'm at in my process (partly why I wanted an individual section for people just getting started) but being angry about their feelings and reactions are all on you. You can let it make you feel like you are discriminated against or singled out or you can know that it's their issues to work though/focus on yours.

There is a lot of post around these topics but it's more due to the fact that there has been deep programming for thousands of years on how women were to view men and themselves. 100 years ago we couldn't vote, not long before that we were seen as property of our father's and husband's! You can't be expected to understand what that feels like but it super su.cks! These posts are important because people need to work through these identities. They are often dramatic because the situation is dramatic. And hard! I did not have a place to post all of my pages and pages and pages of writing over my angst when I was going through it. I literally had to destroy those beliefs structures blind. It till so much time and was soul crushing. Seriously, you've had a rough go of it, the worst of the few males that I have talked to, but you are not alone in your pain.

The feminine is going through some major cra.p which is triggering the masculine to do the same. Blaming people while they're healing core wounds is like blaming someone for getting the flu.

Being where you are at and not having much sympathy or empathy is perfectly fine for you if that's where you want to be. But the triggering of these things is an indicator that there is personal work to be done.

That goes for any person and situation.

That thing that bugs the cra.p out of us is the thing that we need to heal within ourselves first. Usually something to do with self forgiveness and/or acceptance. LOA

Lastly, who the heck cares if people claim to be a TF? If that's what they want to believe, it's not hurting you or anyone else. Most people who think it's still a romantic connection have no clue of its seriousness and probably never will. That's okay. They get spared the hell of collective healing and hopefully find a wonderful soulmate to love, The End. Twins specifically are bringing in unconditional love and that means accepting all people in any phase of their process and accepting them so they can finally accept themselves one day.

We have a sh.itty job but being angry at others only makes it worse! I love you and your imput but there has been similar pain message for awhile now and I feel like it is a stuck energy.

Real change only starts from within. ♡

PS. I'm super in my masculine energy right (probably assisting with the healing there) and am being way more blunt than usual. I'm tired of the non movement and want to see some real change, both within me and where I put my energy. Thing are speeding up so we need to be ready.
Old 15-02-2018, 04:52 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
@ Forge in fire

..... Ummm I'm sensing some unresolved issues here. LOL

There are an infinite number of problems in people, relationships, communities, cities, states (usa), countries, globally, universally. But all that really matters is how we feel about it.

I, too, choose not to participate in most conversations that have little to do with where I'm at in my process (partly why I wanted an individual section for people just getting started) but being angry about their feelings and reactions are all on you. You can let it make you feel like you are discriminated against or singled out or you can know that it's their issues to work though/focus on yours.

There is a lot of post around these topics but it's more due to the fact that there has been deep programming for thousands of years on how women were to view men and themselves. 100 years ago we couldn't vote, not long before that we were seen as property of our father's and husband's! You can't be expected to understand what that feels like but it super su.cks! These posts are important because people need to work through these identities. They are often dramatic because the situation is dramatic. And hard! I did not have a place to post all of my pages and pages and pages of writing over my angst when I was going through it. I literally had to destroy those beliefs structures blind. It till so much time and was soul crushing. Seriously, you've had a rough go of it, the worst of the few males that I have talked to, but you are not alone in your pain.

The feminine is going through some major cra.p which is triggering the masculine to do the same. Blaming people while they're healing core wounds is like blaming someone for getting the flu.

Being where you are at and not having much sympathy or empathy is perfectly fine for you if that's where you want to be. But the triggering of these things is an indicator that there is personal work to be done.

That goes for any person and situation.

That thing that bugs the cra.p out of us is the thing that we need to heal within ourselves first. Usually something to do with self forgiveness and/or acceptance. LOA

Lastly, who the heck cares if people claim to be a TF? If that's what they want to believe, it's not hurting you or anyone else. Most people who think it's still a romantic connection have no clue of its seriousness and probably never will. That's okay. They get spared the hell of collective healing and hopefully find a wonderful soulmate to love, The End. Twins specifically are bringing in unconditional love and that means accepting all people in any phase of their process and accepting them so they can finally accept themselves one day.

We have a sh.itty job but being angry at others only makes it worse! I love you and your imput but there has been similar pain message for awhile now and I feel like it is a stuck energy.

Real change only starts from within. ♡

PS. I'm super in my masculine energy right (probably assisting with the healing there) and am being way more blunt than usual. I'm tired of the non movement and want to see some real change, both within me and where I put my energy. Thing are speeding up so we need to be ready.

preach. lol
Old 15-02-2018, 04:53 AM
Experiencer
Hmmmm.... Maybe it's me that's in the wrong place.