Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-02-2018, 08:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
To get back to the 3D and 5D thingie... Twinflame Psychic was talking about the exact same thing in her last reading: The feminine focusing too much on the 5D and making the 3D inferior to that. Underestimating the importance of the 3D, the physical body, sensuality & sexuality and so on.
She talks about this about 22 mins into the reading.
I also think -based on what I read here, which of course is a limited 'audience'- that many females focus on the so called 5D an awful lot.
And yes, we have to get to a higher vibration, that is happening anyways with all the energy shifts and portals, but in the meantime we do have a life to live in the physical.
And in the end we have to embody the higher energies in the lower 2 chakras. So we have to 'pull it down', not live with our head in 5D clouds.
Maybe it's similar to what's always happened: people activating -or trying to activate- their higher chakras because they so much want to be able to hear and see things, but at the same time forgetting they first need a solid foundation --> grounding. Most never even knew or didn't understand the importance of this.
Maybe this focusing on the 5D and forgetting about the 3D is similar, if not the same.

But if interested, listen to Karen's last reading on YouTube, 21-22 mins into the reading. It comes up with several cards for the feminine btw, not just the one. But the explains most of it at 21-22 mins in.

the first part i bolded is where i could say the same thing about some of the females here only focused on 3D TF only. Which is why infusing a balance here is welcomed. the second bolded part is where i'd like to add my personal explanation that I'm very focused in my 3D life and very happy with it. in fact,the more happy I am in my 3D the more my awareness and consciousness of 5D is apparent. I personally feel sexuality is a preference, and unless you're sleeping with someone other than who you'd call your tf, many of us are unable to explore sexuality with our SC in 3D reality. You couldnt see? that unless your tf leaves his new gf and has sex with you again, you're not involved in a sexual relationship any more than some of us here anyway. how do you work with that? sex another guy and pretend he is your tf? until tf returns?
personallly, i have no time for that. my energy i dont trust is strong enough to not get pulled into drama and fear of physical and sexual encounters distracting me from amazing joys and love im vibrating in. and i reallly and very very seriously have to ask myself 'uh, um why?' why is it necessary i be sexually and physically entered?

i enjoy some 3D aspects. for instance, the mirror. looking at reflection of 3D reality for growth. but i refuse to get pulled into obsession 'where is he, whats he doing now? better check his fb to see if he has a gf' , all those 3D circus dramas. which is why im glad a few here are finally bringing attention to more than that type of focus. finally!!!

my methods of grounding are very simple and very 3D which doesn;t demand i have to have sex or be in a sexy relationship with 'tf'. because either way, seems something is helping/working. I'm in a consistent state of gratitude and joy :)
I get all I need.
Old 19-02-2018, 02:26 AM
Guide

Lol i see she finally disabled comments on her uploads.This woman coyly teaches separation and duality beliefs that the ego loves to gobble up. A new download i experienced recently made me very aware of how so many "twin flame teachers" are perpetrating these very things on to us we are here to remove. The ego loves separation which opposes the souls desire for union.

Focus on the 3d part of the TF? Why? Thats duality and separation between the 3 and 5d. These are not separate destinations the ego makes us believe. So why is this woman trying to get others to do this for?

I see so many women only focus on 3d tf aspect and unintentionally disempowering themselves in the process. Focus obsessively on the dm only while pandering to the ego that they have no work to do and is just "waiting" for the dm to "get with the program" (codependent program that is) which is never going to happen. All while they falsely believe "the divine is working on them" and just need to wait "for the moon to turn green" that union will finally happen.

So much separation and duality belief twin flame teachers out there.

Its time that wo/men need to start focusing on themselves and their own healing work and forget the obsessed fixation on the 3d tf. That obsession goes away the more you do your own healing. It is just the mechanism to get wo/men to actually do any healing for themselves..or suffer doing nothing.

Again i ask why is this woman trying to teach this for when we are here to actaully remove it?