Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-11-2017, 03:14 AM
Experiencer
Unconditional Love Illusions

Thought:

When we experience unconditional love for the first time we are usually just waking up or still asleep. Our egos are still very much in control and we are experiencing this great love through the lens of the ego. Feeling this Great love triggers a lot of painful healing and some (most?) Are haunted by it for years.

We start talking about unconditional love and how it comes from a place of neutrality which got me thinking about why we felt the initial strike of unconditional love so intensely. Why?

Partly I believe that it helped us Purge a lot of ugliness we were holding on to but also that the love we felt was processed through ego. It's like the ego was able to feel the sun on its face for the first time. The intense love was only experienced because we never had this kind of connection before. But if we continue it, the intensity will fade and become the new normal. That high ecstasy becomes a constant Joy which is not nearly as fulfilling to the ego which relies on the drama of roller coaster emotions to be in control.

The idea that the initial love jolt was a reaction from the ego is both disappointing and a relief. We can't achieve that intense feeling again because we are not asleep as we were before.

What is you take on these ideas?
Old 23-11-2017, 03:17 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
Thought:

When we experience unconditional love for the first time we are usually just waking up or still asleep. Our egos are still very much in control and we are experiencing this great love through the lens of the ego. Feeling this Great love triggers a lot of painful healing and some (most?) Are haunted by it for years.

We start talking about unconditional love and how it comes from a place of neutrality which got me thinking about why we felt the initial strike of unconditional love so intensely. Why?

Partly I believe that it helped us Purge a lot of ugliness we were holding on to but also that the love we felt was processed through ego. it's like the ego was able to feel the sun on its face for the first time. The intense love was only experienced because we never had this kind of connection before. But if we continue it, the intensity will fade and become the new normal. That high ecstasy becomes a constant Joy which is not nearly as fulfilling to the ego which relies on the drama of roller coaster emotions.

The idea that the initiallove jolt was a reaction from the ego is both disappointing and a relief. We can't achieve that intense feeling again because we are not asleep as we were before.

What is you take on these ideas?
um WELCOME to the 5d?
Old 23-11-2017, 03:19 AM
Deactivated Account
Reminds me of those movies about wild horses and the horse whisperer 'taming them by allowing them to be just as they are.

Over time the horse learns to trust the horse whisperer and gets used to a new way of being until eventually the horse barely even recalls not trusting in the first place...

Alot of lightworkers are born into dysfunctional families and are not shown unconditional love and have a contact with another soul to wake them up for the purpose of clearing ancestoral lines.
Old 23-11-2017, 03:19 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
um WELCOME to the 5d?

Um... thanks. Do you have anything else to add?
Old 23-11-2017, 03:23 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

Lol...
Old 23-11-2017, 03:25 AM
Knower

Personally, I feel love in it's truest
& purest state is unconditional.

It is the love that has conditions that
is rooted in Ego & is mostly a byproduct
of the barriers we allow to form
/ cuts that never heal throughout
our lifetime.
Old 23-11-2017, 03:26 AM
Suspended

Quote:
lol o i got lots to add....just not sure if u lot wanna hear it yet.....LOLZ... i been here 25 YEARS waiting for u lot.....
Old 23-11-2017, 03:27 AM
Knower
For me it went from troubled and fearful to warm and peaceful. It was a massive shift but happened so completely when it did. No easing in. One day I woke up and instead of yearning, sadness, jealousy, mixed up thoughts I felt a calm pool of peace inside. I used to try to focus on my day, but it was like poking at a scab wound, painful, jarring, confusion, just hoping I wouldn't break into tears. I was restless. Agitated. I didn't know what to do to calm my emotions.

Seeing and being with my Twin at that time did me no actual good. I was nervous and apprehensive in his presence. I missed my Twin even before we parted. Repeated assurances bounced straight off of me. My Twin was at a loss how to proceed. What could he do? Making him crazy.

It wasn't him.. it was me. 3D fighting my Twin's 5D. Finally we merged. Achieved union. How did I do this? I didn't. It was like moving through a portal. It just *happened*

That's all I can say. Hope this helps someone or resonates.
Old 23-11-2017, 03:27 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Reminds me of those movies about wild horses and the horse whisperer 'taming them by allowing them to be just as they are.

Over time the horse learns to trust the horse whisperer and gets used to a new way of being until eventually the horse barely even recalls not trusting in the first place...

Alot of lightworkers are born into dysfunctional families and are not shown unconditional love and have a contact with another soul to wake them up for the purpose of clearing ancestoral lines.
see dam dem horse whisperers had it down to a t....just let dem fekkas be who they wanna be.....
Old 23-11-2017, 03:31 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart

Yes, the amount of darkness we have to get through is astounding! I've just received a healing and more 'Critters' were removed both from my house and body (thank God!)

It's been awhile since I've even thought about intensity of my initial connection to my twin so this was a great experiment to really understanding the mechanics of all of it. Might be a relief to someone who still is wrestling with it too, to remember that we are continually leveling up to neutrality and ego won't go down without a fight trying to stay relevant.

I feel like the more I 'tame' my ego the more wild and free I am. Great analogy Emerald! ♡