Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-09-2017, 03:34 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Not true Ahiyah, I have one account.....
Says the guy/girl/it that in one breath says there is no soul and in another says there is a soul and now wants to talk about whats true or not?
Old 23-09-2017, 03:44 PM
Suspended
Master
Btw that sky123 person that said to many that there was no soul said to another poser I mean poster by the name Ab Origine that there was a soul and even went on to be its cheer leader. No surprises there. This must be what they mean when they say "Christ consciousness".
Old 23-09-2017, 03:54 PM
Master
Private message....

Originally Posted by*sky123

I do not have other user names Ahiyah, what makes you say that ????

You're a proven liar and a troll so say hi to my ignore list with or without a soul. Bwahahahahaha.

Can you explain please why this hostility ?
Also can you please report me to the Moderators for using different User Names.
Old 23-09-2017, 04:05 PM
Master

What does god want.
Simple
He would like to transform us into the very essence of his self, he would like to transform us into divine beings, he would like to transform us into his chosen ones, he would like to transform us into the above...so that we would have a "quality", "of soul being", that would with stand the,
"divine energetic conditions", of the atmosphere, within in the many mansions within his divine heavenly kingdom.

A person who does not have sufficient, of gods very essence within them, will not be capable of traversing the invisible barrier from the sixth and last natural love spiritual sphere.....and into the seventh ""intermediary"" sphere....before entering the eighth and very first sphere of the many mansions, within "gods heavenly kingdom".....BUT IT IS FROM WITHIN THE EIGHTH SPHERE AND BEYOND, that divine life, truly soars, it is when we are "fully at one" with the god/creator entity....

...the eighth sphere, is when "god/creator" has fully transformed us, from the natural man, and into.....

...."DIVINE BEINGS"....."ANGELIC BEINGS"....."ANGELS"...."GODS CHOSEN ONES"..."CHRISTED"...BEINGS CAPABLE OF TRAVERSING THE INVISIBLE BARRIER, THAT SEPARATES THE SPIRITUAL SPHERES OF THE NATURAL MAN, FROM THE DIVINE SPHERES OF GODS HEAVENLY KINGDOM OF MANY MANSIONS.

And the very essence, that only flows, from god himself, is the only thing that is, capable of transforming, you and I from the, natural love man, and into, "divine love beings"...and capable of becoming as jesus and untold numbers of other beings are at this moment..."AT ONE WITH THE ALL MIGHTY"

WHAT DOES GOD WANT, GOD WOULD LIKE FOR US TO BE, JUST LIKE GOD IS........"ALL HOLY, ALL LOVING. & ALL MERCIFULL".

"AND ONLY GOD"....can do that for us....no one else in the entire universe can accomplish it for us...not even 'we' can do it....firstly, we must know that god can do it for us, and then we must desire for the transformation, in absolute truth....and god will do it for us, no matter if we are a most vial evil minded being, or a most loving being.

"It is gods will to be our savior"....by delivering his holy spiritual energy, of his very essence, and into us, as we "could or might" continually desire for it to happen.

And of course, any person who goes out of their way, 'and' believes that they are equal to god, and believes that they have been sanctioned buy, the one and only, "almighty god" himself, to destroy or kill another being,...no matter if the being, that they are attempting to harm is ("evil or loving")... then that person who is going to kill or destroy other beings, in the name of the almighty, will never find entry into the many mansions of the heavenly kingdom. "While they have destruction in their hearts"....

"FOR THAT PERSON, WOULD NOT BE AT ONE WITH, THE ONE AND ONLY, TRUE GOD.... AND WOULD BE OUT OF HARMONY WITH GODS.... "WAY OF LOVE"

But guess what...god would also like for you to change your unloving thoughts and actions...and desire for god to transform you as well...and then you can leave your "minor league" astral world "haven" and find entry into, one of gods many mansions, in gods true, one and only ""heavenly kingdom"".

All other locations/astral cities or whatever, located in the realms without the flesh,
PALE IN COMPARISON,
TO THE MANY MANSIONS, IN GODS HEAVENLY KINGDOM.

Regards once again, from me.

Ps...it seems that everyone has to be, correct, even nasty, or even righteous, or believe that they are equal to god & jesus, and have a right to assume that others are lower than they and then even believe that they should destroy others in gods name.
It is not the way that god designed this universe to be, god gave us the potentiality to be wondrously awesome beings.

If you get off of, your all knowing high horses....this world may change.
Old 23-09-2017, 04:06 PM
Suspended
Master
Since sky123 is a proven liar and has lost all integrity what does it need to do to try and gather whats left(if anything) of its integrity but to continue in its way by trying to prove otherwise. What is it going to use context to prove its innocence? I put that troll on my ignore list along with the one he/she/it cheers for and bong among a few others.
Old 23-09-2017, 04:13 PM
Suspended
Master
Oh I forgot about Neil being on my ignore list too with his/her/it's troll buddies. There's a whole band of them. Have they answered any of the questions in this thread at all? I thought they all had the Christ consciousness"""" when they say Christ consciousness are they actually talking about that Torah observant Jew by the name of Yeshua or the false messiah?
Old 23-09-2017, 04:40 PM
Suspended
Neil,

I see from the top or from the bottom, I can't see any color that resembling one who knows or know God. But pretending as God or someone to know God is fun sometimes. Someone who want to "kill"my spirit when he invite me to visit him. Who can think that he's full of God's love. Wherever he goes, he promotes God's love. But why from his front view or his rare view there it hasn't any color of love? I wonder I must have mistaken the person I see. Or he must be expressed the wrong type of essence. An essence of cheating stock trick. He treat me as demon or he "represents" God's love. It seems a sheer ridiculous. Good man.

Am l not already having entered the kingdom of God that's I'm staying with them and live with them? But some dreamers think that God is his god but not my mentor. Who's teaching me so long that for me to attain so high level of my dharma energy techniques? So who's to assume that he really knows God and saying that what I say isn't true. Funny, the most of his joke is he knows"love" , the "creator's love" and now the "God's love" and he knows all sort of love.
Old 23-09-2017, 04:46 PM
Suspended
Master
Lets just say that I know why mickiel didn't reply to my earlier posts about this thread but I'll keep that between me and hims, and bye bye all you desperate trolls like bong being the most desperate of them all. I'll mess with you all at a later date...
Old 23-09-2017, 05:01 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Lets just say that I know why mickiel didn't reply to my earlier posts about this thread but I'll keep that between me and hims, and bye bye all you desperate trolls like bong being the most desperate of them all. I'll mess with you all at a later date...

Bye, and good wishes to you. The second time we meet here, you have changed a lot but you still need improvement or more understanding of everything. Otherwise you'll need to ponder hard to meet the true Christian again for your own good. Good luck!
Old 24-09-2017, 12:44 AM
Master

[quote=AHIYAH]

Ahiyah...you shouldn't leave us so early, it has only been a few short posts in a few short days.

You started out at the beginning a day or so ago, channelling from a reasonable spiritual entity...out of the many unreasonable entities that usually speak their minds through you.

And then secondly, I did notice, after your recent arrival, a day or so ago, that you brought through to us all, another different, not so reasonable entity, that did start to abuse and ridicule a few forum members.

I am surprised that we haven't been graced by the usual, by the other very ugly, very unloving spiritual beings, that you do normally channel through to us, in the past.

I guess we should be thankful for that.

Maybe you and these not so loving spiritual beings that speak their minds through you should read my last post...especially the..'PS'...section at the bottom of the post.

Ahiyah. ..regards mate