Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-09-2017, 12:17 AM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
Twin Flame May Be Getting Married.

I don't tend to talk about my twin flame and eveything surrounding him because, as a Virgo, I tend to suffer and endure through it alone.

In saying that, I heard an upsetting rumor through a friend, that
my twin flame may be getting married next month - to this malignant narcissist he's been dating who, I also suspect, has gotten him into drugs.

As fellow twin flames may be able to sympathize, it's a long and difficult story - though it was amazing and beautiful at times.

Anyway, I'm shocked, hurt, worried, sad and am not handling it well while also hoping it isn't true.
Old 17-09-2017, 07:46 PM
Knower

Just wanted to say, hang in there

I wish I knew definitive cure for TF related pain but I dont know it (yet)
I'm caught up
I don't know what to do
Old 17-09-2017, 08:20 PM
Master

everyone needs life experience good and bad and they are perfect to be experienced in relations with others. This may open his eyes. believe me, itf its true, its mean to be. some people need really bad experiences to snap them out of it. Some need to hit total rock bottom before they can climb back up. It can take a major shaking from a toxic relationship/marriage to wake people up to what they actually need and want. At first, every relationship is awesome....until..........so let him have this, if its true, and not that you have a choice where he cant. He may not have been able to smash through his smoke screens people place before him if he were with you, as in, he may not have had enough 'growth' of life experience had he remained with you. He may not have been able to understand certain situations and life issues had he remained with you. these other people will teach him things about himself. Im sorry though, in compassion toward you, i know it's hurtful. Just wish him well and hope for him that he stays strong and doesn't break and fall into ego despair.
Old 17-09-2017, 09:38 PM
Master
Tell your twin he can't get married. He belongs to you.
Old 17-09-2017, 09:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
Tell your twin he can't get married. He belongs to you.
Ah yes of course! why did I not think of that

that'll work.
Old 17-09-2017, 10:25 PM
Master

Aldous' post and your response both made me giggle. My twin flame just got engaged to someone I tried to warn him about years ago. I had the fantasy of going to him and telling him he couldn't get married because he belongs to me. So funny!

Hang in there, Sierra. Inka's giving great advice here, I think.
Old 18-09-2017, 09:37 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraNevadaStar
I don't tend to talk about my twin flame and eveything surrounding him because, as a Virgo, I tend to suffer and endure through it alone.

my twin flame may be getting married next month - to this malignant narcissist he's been dating who, I also suspect, has gotten him into drugs.

As fellow twin flames may be able to sympathize, it's a long and difficult story - though it was amazing and beautiful at times.

Anyway, I'm shocked, hurt, worried, sad and am not handling it well while also hoping it isn't true.

I'm sorry to hear and I understand how you're feeling. I just found out mine is living with a woman. I knew he was dating but he never told me it was that serious.

I'm feeling same as you but also foolish I thought we could rekindle anything and embarrassed around my friends who all were expecting something to happen between us.

I'm taking some quiet alone time to just reflect and get in touch with how I feel about his lies and also see if I can keep him as a friend knowing all this.
Old 19-09-2017, 02:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraNevadaStar

Can't imagine if my TF would marry someone else. Mine is also seeing someone else, though for some reason, he only introduced her to his family as a 'special friend'. But I'm still bothered, and having mixed emotions of fear, anger, jealousy, sadness, etc. at the moment. Though it is tough I decided not to interfere and let just things unfold.
Old 20-09-2017, 01:36 PM
Experiencer
This may sound harsh but actually what does it matter, really ?
His physical body will do what he is meant to do to learn whatever lessons he still has to learn to make him ready for you and aside from what he does physically you are eternally connected.
Your pain is a sign that you don't love yourself enough. The more love you have for yourself the less anything will hurt or affect you.
It could even be seen that he is beating himself up by being with someone with issues who is unlikely to give him an enjoyable time and you are also beating yourself up over what he is doing in choosing someone else or like that.
In reality you two are not much different so the more you love yourself the less he will need to punish himself by being with someone who will torment his life.
He may even start loving himself more too and realise he deserves better, someone like you. :)
Old 23-09-2017, 01:29 AM
Master
I get you SierraNevadaStar, because my TF is in a similar situation (not married but whatever) with a possible malignant narcissist woman, i warned him but you know TF are like, they won't listen to you even if they get tortured and they know it. I agree with the others here, see this an important life lesson of him, sometimes they won't understand true love until they get beaten mentally by someone else with brute force. Karmic soulmates do this to shake you up and they disappear/break the chain of the relationship when you learn your life lessons.
I'm in a really good place right now and probably very close to surrender, don't worry you'll reach this state one day if you do your soul work and truly love yourself.