Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 20-11-2011, 10:08 AM
earthprowler

I have had many people comment on how tired or sad I look all the time. Often people have said I look mad even when I'm not trying to. Other people don't seem to like it when I look at them because they feel like I can see the "real them"? Like I can see into their soul and I guess that creeps them out. I had a medium tell me I had very wise eyes and interesting in color, deep brown with gold flecks around the center.
Old 20-11-2011, 10:17 AM
Sangress

The saying "the eyes are a window to the soul" rings true to me.

Doesn't necissarily mean they are the same eyes each time around, but that they are capable of expressing things that are deeply engrained in a persons soul.

People tend not to enjoy looking in my eyes most times because they seem "peircing" and "painfull." Other times people get "lost in them" and cant seem to tear themselves away, a bit like watching a horror movie...cant bear to look, but cant bear not to look either.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:44 AM
Master
No worries, I could look in your eyes Sangress and not be put off. Since I take you as you are, as I do with everyone.
BTW I am immune to dragon fire. I found out recently as a by the way. This explains much, LOL.
It's all good and we are all here for a reason.

I also like the idea of the same eyes each incarnation. Perhaps not the same details, but nonetheless the same presence behind them would lend a distinct and unique cast to each pair.

And Mattie...thank you so much for your mention of the book by Doreen Virtue. I had forgotten how interesting it sounds & will be sure to look into it.

peace & blessings all..and now to bed :)
7L
Old 12-02-2012, 06:51 AM
shareunity

interesting..
i heard there people living on this earth who
go in different forms of reptilians? O_o
and they have like speared shaped eyes??
i dunno if that's real! but yea!

and i most def looooooove how a person's eyes tell sooo much!
they have so much meaning. even when the mouth isn't opened<33
Old 13-02-2012, 11:59 AM
Reapy

This reminds me of something my family do when a new member is born. Within the first few weeks we look deep into the newborns eyes and try to judge if they're an old soul.

I think the eyes are not the same colour or shape but there's an echo of knowledge in an old soul. Something that says "Im back again" so to speak.
Old 13-02-2012, 01:30 PM
Shabby

I think eyes represent the consciousness through which we see. We may be born into the same consciousness we had in previous life.

I recall thinking around the age of 8...why am I looking through these eyes....which changed to what am I seeing through these eyes to I am seeing I am being.
Old 27-02-2012, 11:11 PM
Chicken Hawk

People's eyes don't intrigue me as much as animal's eyes. I can look into an animal's eyes and feel that I know what they're thinking. I don't think I am "reading" their eyes at all, only getting a feeling from them. I usually get a feeling that they're either happy or sad, something along those lines.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:03 PM
Knower

That is a very good thought.

It is all based on personal beliefs and opinions..

But considering my beliefs (our spirits "borrow" our bodies, to travel this earth. Eventually our borrowed bodies will run out of time and die, but our spirits live on) I don't believe we have the same exact eyes. But the soul behind them is the same, therefore our memories, sights, emotions and so on could possibly be reflected in the eyes of our next borrowed body.

I have often wondered what I looked like in my previous life, but that is another subject.. ;)
Old 25-06-2015, 06:43 AM
Experiencer
People tell me I have soulful eyes,I think they look a bit dark and mean.
This woman who painted me captured it well.
Old 25-06-2015, 09:38 AM
Master

I think the eyebrows tell a lot about a person too.