Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Closed Thread

Old 26-09-2006, 01:23 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAIR2BE
*all ideas welcome, even if they change the subject some!!

Hi all.

The only way to consider the persuasion of the bible, is in anticipation of the most positive persuasion, I say!
Whatever that may be - regardless of what was written! IMHO.

I wouldn't have thought the balance between science and faith was predicatable?
Personally speaking, I want them to be the same thing.
I want the grouping to entail spiritual scientists using scientific evolvement productively for magical reasons.
Eg, free clean energy?
Or.... a good reason for animals to keep horrible people locked up in cages, sticking needles in their bums!

I don't think "He" would prefer scientific time to be spent constructing "fake willys" and sticking them (unsuccessfully) on silly buggers who manage to get their own willys chopped off?? God knows how?! lol
Simple moral to that story???

Man played its part too. And that's more than enough to explain one or two things. But ultimately, IMO, the initial intent was for it to be of love and light persuasion. So I therefore see 'the book' as a tool to manufacture peace and love? And that is all. One tool in a very large toolbox! Written by man, with a few excellent tales of morals, plus gifts of spot-on information.
None of which involve prosthetic penis's and secret hoover nozzles!!!

Love and light

AM (more than changing the subject)
Old 25-10-2006, 07:05 AM
booradley

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man: and his number is Six hundred and sixty and six.

John was saying "Here is a hidden message for you," and he expected his first-century audience to be able to figure it out. Nero Ceaser was OFTEN referred to as "a beast" and "the beast" because of his cruel and perverse ways. In Hebrew Nero Ceaser is "Neron Kayser." Every Hebrew letter has a numerical equivalent. The numerical equivalent of "Neron Kayser" is six hundred and sixty six.

Let me reccomend two truly fascinating and enlightening books: "Paradise Restored" by David Chilton and "In Search of the Beast" by Gary North. These two books will revolutionize your world view.

Boo

Old 08-12-2006, 10:26 PM
dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikron
666 is mankind
999 is immmortality
121212 is ascension

This is a hidden key in the book The Keys of Enoch" by jj hurtak !

http://www.keysofenoch.org/index.html

This might help cw. . .
Old 09-12-2006, 05:06 AM
Light Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by booradley
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man: and his number is Six hundred and sixty and six.
So John 'name dropped' Nero into the Bible... for what purpose?

John: "Okay, the number of the Beast is 666, Nero is the Beast."

Me: "Well, thanks for than John. What's your point?"
Old 14-12-2006, 10:12 PM
kundalini

Hi all,

With regards to the number 666 and especially the last couple of posts, perhaps this is the hidden message that was hidden in the number:

Numerology has it that when you keep seeing the number 666, it is a message and the message is thus: Your thoughts are focused too much on materialistic things.

So, it could be said that in actual fact 666 is the number of Man because Man is a physical entity and when Man keeps seeing this number, it is reminding Man that he is not only a Man but a divine being who is capable of spiritual thinking. A reminder that Man should not focus too much on the material and instead should change his CURRENT thoughts to those of a lighter nature.

What do you think?

Kundalini.
Old 05-01-2007, 04:04 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

From a different perspective.. count the number of letters in the following phrase:

United States Dollar

Hmmmm.... Be Well..
Old 06-01-2007, 08:43 AM
traveller

I’m not sure whether any of the following will be helpful, but back when I was a fundamentalist Christian, I used to teach the following about the thirteenth chapter of the Book of Revelation (the source for the "666 teaching"):

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as [the feet] of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who [is] like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty [and] two months.

Some Christians believe that, before the return of Christ, there will be a seven-year period of unprecedented travail upon the earth. In the middle of this time of troubles, the Antichrist will come to power, and will rule for the remainder of that period. (The entire seven-year period is called the Tribulation, and the last three and one-half years the Great Tribulation.)

Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

The Anitchrist will undertake a "crusade" to rid the world of Christianity by putting Christians to death. (This perhaps explains the paranoia of some Christians in the United States today concerning what they see as the "secularization" of America. Perhaps they see such things as, for example, the removal of the Ten Commandments from courthouses, or the banning of Nativity scenes from the public square as some kind of "prelude" to an anti-Christian purge.)

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Most of humanity will agree with the Antichrist’s "final solution" for the Christians.

Rev 13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

The author is assuring Christians that the Antichrist will one day "reap what he has sown".

Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by [the means of] those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

These verses concern the one known as "the False Prophet", who will be the head of a religion devoted to the worship of Satan and the Antichrist. Although he projects the image of a Christlike figure (two horns like a lamb - i.e. the Lamb of God, or Christ) he is actually a servant of Satan (he spake as a dragon). This False Prophet will perform miracles which will make the television faith-healers of today seem puny by comparison.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Although some Christians believe the "mark of the beast" to be a form of tattoo, or even an imbedded computer chip, the most likely interpretation is that those who follow the Antichrist will receive indoctrination into this new religion (in other words, receive it in their "foreheads", or minds) and will actively work, and kill, for the cause of the Antichrist (the "right hand" representing labor, or the "sword hand".) There are other such biblical references to marks in foreheads and hands which have this meaning.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.

As stated elsewhere in this thread, the number six is generally accepted as representing man. This trinity of sixes is generally believed to represent the unholy trinity of Satan, the Antichrist, and the False Prophet. There has hardly ever been a generation which has not labeled someone or something as the Antichrist, from the Emperor Nero to Ronald (six letters) Wilson (six letters) Reagan (six letters).

These are just the highlights of the thirteenth chapter. A more detailed exposition would be quite lengthy indeed. It is interesting to note that every Christian denomination interprets the Revelation differently. Indeed, I have yet to meet two individual Christians who can agree upon it.

Last edited by traveller : 06-01-2007 at 08:46 AM.
Closed Thread