Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 18-02-2011, 04:19 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Honza:
I have tried the FES remedy - an American Flower Remedy - called Purple Monkeyflower. It is for complete fear and paranoia of dark spiritual phenomena.

I have been taking it for a few days and can feel its calming effect on me. These different types of flower remedies really do seem to work on me. It is also having an extremely calming effect on my cat....lol. I noticed that he was all nerves too. He is much more self composed now. He had a rough time of it when he was a stray.

Fear of the spiritual darkside is what Purple Monkeyflower is for. I will keep taking it for some time.

This is wonderful to hear Honza! I've used this one myself and shared it with a friend too.

For anyone interested in the FES line there is a questionnaire you can take that is in PDF format that you can download to save on your computer:

Choosing Flower Essences
Old 18-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
The remedy may indeed be working on your cat, but it's equally possible he is calmer because YOU are calmer! Domestic pets (and cats in particular!) are very sensitive to the moods of their people

I'm sure there is some truth in that.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 22-02-2011, 12:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitan_Prien
This is wonderful to hear Honza! I've used this one myself and shared it with a friend too.

For anyone interested in the FES line there is a questionnaire you can take that is in PDF format that you can download to save on your computer:

Choosing Flower Essences

It was you recommendation Kapitan which led me to try it in the first place. Thankyou very much.

It is doing a great job on me. I do feel better.

Old 23-02-2011, 11:15 PM
Master
I've run out of Purple Monkeyflower remedy. It is a disaster because it was just starting to really help me. I have some on order which hopefully will arrive soon.

Old 23-03-2011, 05:54 AM
lynnwhiteowl

I carry "Rescue Remedy " in my purse.. if I have a headache when I am out I gently rub a few drops onto my forehead as well as a couple of drops on my tongue...I have used it for many years also I take a few drops before I meditate..... I was on a plane and a young mother was trying to calm her little bub down without much luck i placed a drop on my finger[ after explaining what it was and what it was used for and with her permission..I gently rubbed bub's head with it and she calmed down and went to sleep..mum approached me after and asked me if i would write the name of the drops down for her..Used for Anxiety. Gentle Hugs and Blessings
Old 26-04-2011, 07:10 PM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
I would really be interested if anyone knows bach remedies for anxiety or how I can look that up?
Spiritlite.

Spiritlite...

Rescue Remedy COMPLETELY got rid of my daughter's phobia of thunderstorms. As a young child, she would run away from the noise of the vacuum, or electric drill. By the time she was 5, faint rumblings would send her into a panic, and a thunderstorm would make her hysterical. A few years ago, Rescue Remedy came out in pastilles (kinda of like a hard gummy candy). I began giving them to her when thunderstorms hit. Just recently, we had one come thru and I went to her room to see if she needed any RR and she looked up at me calmly and said "No, I'm fine" and went back to her homework. I still keep it on hand because it's great when teenage angnst hits and she gets really upset and can't seem to calm down.