Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 28-02-2007, 08:34 PM
~Jay~

Signs & symbols

Alot of us may know the common way for angels to let us know they are around us is by putting a white feather in our path, but I wondered what other common signs there were, and what specific meanings there could be for them? I'm asking this, because in the past week I have seen a dead butterfly right outside the front door of my house, and a few days later a dead blackbird at the top of my drive, and I don't think it's a coincedence!

I'm pretty sure they are confirming to me that a close relationship that is coming to an end and that it's meant to be....but wondered if anyone had any further interpretation on this?

I also heard recently that butterflies symbolise pure spirit - but I always see them in meditation when I am about to undergo some sort of transformation, or higher level of understanding. As to what a dead blackbird could mean, however, I have no idea!
Old 28-02-2007, 08:48 PM
Whisperer

Blackbirds to me have always meant tribulations and things being said to hurt the soul - the death of one would mean the end to all of this. Butterflies can be symbols of inconsitent energy and love (I see them as transformation when seen emerging from their chyrsalis?). So if your close relationship is coming to an end, I believe these are symbols that confirm your thoughts. Sending you much love and light over the situation. The angels are obviously walking with you.

Kind blessings,
Whisp
xx
Old 28-02-2007, 09:02 PM
~Jay~

Thankyou Whisperer - it's really nice to get some confirmation, too!
Old 28-02-2007, 09:22 PM
OceanWaves19161

I see rainbows when I'm going through bad patches and sunrises when something new is about to begin, smell roses when angels are around and sometimes particular animals will cross my path ...never see the feathers though!
Old 01-03-2007, 11:49 AM
Pounamu

To me, coming across a dead animal (especially a series of them) means "there is death, disease or accident karma up for you to work to release", and I then try to test what the karma might be and attempt to understand it and release it. Various animals will have their own particular meanings; but I can't say what butterflies or blackbirds mean, specifically.

I have just tested if my opinion above is true and useful with regards to yourself, Jaycee, and I get a yes on that... and that I should state that here.

So what I would do in your position would be to test, using whatever method you best like, whether or not you can confirm this, and if so, what is the nature of the karma and the spiritual import of it, and intend its release and balancing out. You can meditate to get inspiration about what the karma is about, for example, then test to see if that idea is correct... Hope this is useful to you!

Pounamu
Old 01-03-2007, 07:37 PM
~Jay~

Thanks Pounamu, that's given me some more food for thought!
Closed Thread