Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 26-05-2017, 11:18 AM
55Degrees

For the Colette Baron Reid fans, she has a new oracle being released this year called Postcards from Spirit.
Old 03-07-2017, 01:19 AM
Deactivated Account

I am still waiting for the Gilded Reverie lenormand to go back in stock, still not no the market! Still waiting...

Meanwhile, I have in my cart the deck, The Unicorn Cards Cards by Diana Cooper. It's an adorable deck, I love the positive/psychology oriented messages and the illustrations have a simplicity yet sweet quirkiness to them. It's sweet and girly

Last edited by Clover : 03-07-2017 at 02:38 AM.
Old 12-07-2017, 12:45 AM
Guide
The next deck I'm planning on purchasing is Angel Oracle Cards. I'm not sure which one yet. I've also came across another deck that looks interesting: Flower Therapy Oracle set. Hopefully I can find a good deck at Barnes n Noble.
Old 16-07-2017, 09:50 PM
Deactivated Account
I only own one tarot deck at the moment. It is the tarot of the magical forest - I love it, the pictures are super cute! I pretty much just got it for the whimsical artwork.

I am going into town this week to pick out some more cards :-) I am just going to see what draws me in.

How many decks do you all own in total? I can see that it could become a bit of an addiction collecting them.
Old 16-07-2017, 10:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
I only own one tarot deck at the moment. It is the tarot of the magical forest - I love it, the pictures are super cute! I pretty much just got it for the whimsical artwork.

I am going into town this week to pick out some more cards :-) I am just going to see what draws me in.

How many decks do you all own in total? I can see that it could become a bit of an addiction collecting them.

Hi Emeraldheart,

That Tarot Of the Magical Forest is so adorable, I have been wanting it for the longest time. I am just waiting to get a good deal on it, or a price drop on amazon ( I have seen it go down to 14.00) I really have a pet peeve with the quality of LoScarbeo products. Great cards, terrible printing quality, imho

We made a 2017 roll call on how many decks we own, if you want to get an idea. I haven't updated the thread though.
Old 18-07-2017, 01:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Cards

I would love to learn how to read cards. Especially the Angel cards as I have always been drawn to angels. Is there a place here to learn ?
Old 18-07-2017, 01:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollie
I would love to learn how to read cards. Especially the Angel cards as I have always been drawn to angels. Is there a place here to learn ?

Hi Mollie, welcome to the forum. You can purchase Angel cards anywhere, I like to buy them online. When you purchase, there should be a guidebook to help you navigate your deck. Practice makes perfect, you can always make a thread here in the future and practice with members. Really, all your doing is delivering a message, a few lines even.
Old 18-07-2017, 05:00 PM
Newbie ;)

I have several decks on my wishlist, but the one I'll be getting for sure for my next purchase will be the Mystical Manga Tarot. It will be released this year, on September, so I hope I'll be able to get a pre-order :)
Old 25-07-2017, 10:59 AM
Deactivated Account

Pagan Other Worlds Tarot, looks really lovely, beautiful illustrations, but the 50 dollar price tag is up there. On my birthday wish list : )

also, The Motherpeace Round Tarot Deck, I like the circle cut and indigenous people on them, very simple but unique, thinking of hitting the buy button

Old 29-07-2017, 03:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Clover,
Thank you for your warm welcome. What you sais sounds like a plan to me. Will keep you posted.