Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 05-01-2017, 04:42 AM
Master
Hi Silver *waves* nice to see you as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
I totally agree with this. People who meet me will never be able to guess my sun sign. We can lie about our sun signs and fool others. We can be like our sun, moon or ascendant. Or this could also be overshadowed by other aspects in the chart

I also agree with what AriesIntrovert has to say there. I also have Asc Cancer and my unconscious behaviour and traits reflect this much more than my Sun Aqua.

Old 05-01-2017, 05:55 AM
Guide

I'm an aqua sun sign, with scorpio rising... although I find scorpios really do not like me at all in person... I also attract Leo men easily but Leo women don't like me so much...
Old 05-01-2017, 10:50 AM
Guide

Definately agree with Angelic Star and Aries Introvert.

Im a Scorpio, my mother is a Taurus we are opposites in sunsign astrology terms and no we don't get on. I could never understand her, reflecting back now I think I always seen her as superficial and fake but I had an ex who shared her exact birthday we got on great, he was my best friend (we parted on good terms).

What's with the Scorp bashing on the first page of the thread? Bit unfair peeps. Have known many Scorpio's they were all very different, some liars. Have also met many people who are liars and aren't Scorpio's. No need to label people all liars just because of when there birthday falls.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:30 AM
Knower

I want to add, that I'm sure there are good people who are Aries or Leo, I just haven't met one who wasn't an abrasive, power-hungry pain. I know somebody in here doesn't like Pisces. Come on, admit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedoflight
Ha! I'm an Aries
Now I don't hate anyone... well that guy that parks his car outside my house blaring his radio while waiting for his girlfriend? Maybe...
Anyway, I find Scorpios very trying... I just cannot "get a true vibe off them". I think I can feel what they are about and they seem to always scatter my perceptions. They frustrate me but keep life interesting too!

My mother is an Aries and she says the same thing about Scorpios. Her SIL as well as my SIL are both Scorpios so she's had a heyday with that.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:07 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto
I want to add, that I'm sure there are good people who are Aries or Leo, I just haven't met one who wasn't an abrasive, power-hungry pain.

I love that line, "I haven't met one" because it shows how the world isn't random. We live in a vibrational universe that is perfectly designed. If you haven't met any positive-trait Aries or Leos it is because of your own energy signature... and I am not trying to blame/shame you here! This is just a true observation of how the world works. <3

All the Law of Attraction principles state that when you change your thoughts you change your vibration, and when you change your vibration your whole world around you shifts and changes. (I would also add there are lots of other ways to change your vibrations like meditation, listening to music, using positive visualizations, etc.)

I have natal Mars conjunct my Desc angle and square my Sun. If ANYONE should be constantly assaulted with aggressive war-like Mars people it is me because that is the exact energy signature of it... but I don't, far from it. I could go on to point out how I have natal Pluto opposite my Sun, that is the exact energy signature of having abusive, power-hungry types attacking me... but I don't, far from it.

The natal chart is the astrological cards we are dealt. How you play the hand you are dealt is up to you (and changing your vibration in order to change the vibrational field around you has everything to do with that).

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto
I know somebody in here doesn't like Pisces. Come on, admit it.

Sorry to disappoint you. I don't prefer/dislike any sign over the other and I definitely can't think of anything that I hate. Hate is an extremely strong word. There is the Buddhist saying about anger... how does it go? Anger is like tightly clutching a hot stone in your hand, instead of burning the person/object of your anger, it only burns you.

(I know I didn't get that quoted right, but that is the gist.)

Hate is like that. You can hate me because I am an Aries but it doesn't negatively affect me one bit... unfortunately it does negatively effect you. <3 (And again, I am not blaming/shaming here, just trying to point out the underlying energy.) <3
Old 06-01-2017, 12:02 AM
Master
Quote:
If you haven't met any positive-trait Aries or Leos it is because of your own energy signature... and I am not trying to blame/shame you here! This is just a true observation of how the world works

This is what I believe too, because my earlier experiences are so different than my current ones. Just rightly said about energy signature, or raising our own vibration so we attract the right people.

I feel like I am able to discern more now, than judge. Judgement is good or bad, and discernment is what is not right for me, what I am not not attracted to, and what is fine and I can feel okay around it. Discernment and judgement are two different things.

I hear people say "this sun sign is too "difficult" for me. I have to tread carefully" lol. Why lol. Man should not fear man :) there is nothing to scary about anything if we are able to discern what works for us and what does not. The only fear that comes is through you yourself, when you blow things out of proportion, because of your own fears.
I feel great now that I am able to understand myself better, it has nothing to do with my sun sign. There are so many self aware, enlightened people in this world who do not go by sun signs. Maybe it is time to wake up, know yourself more before you venture into astrology, teaching others through astrology or talking about sun signs. This world is a jungle lol, nothing to take personally I guess.
Old 06-01-2017, 01:01 AM
Knower
Nemisis is a strong word! I think I understand the gyst of the thread; we talk a lot about attraction, but not often about repulsion; two sides of the same coin. There is a concept that if we find ourselves repulsed by a quality in someone else, it may be because it reflects a quality we also have - something we might need to work on but don't wish to see. Interesting, but very difficult to explore!
Old 06-01-2017, 07:28 AM
Knower

Maybe nemesis was the wrong word, I just couldn't think of anything else in my sleep-deprived state. I meant the thread to be if there are signs you have issues getting along with, just add to the thread.

I don't follow Astrology religiously but my mother does. It just so happens that when I have issues getting along with somebody, I find out they're either an Aries or Leo person. I get along great with the Aquarius, Libra, Gemini, Taurus, pretty much every other sign I can think of, but I just have issues with these two signs.

You know something else? My mother always told me never to date a Gemini or Sagittarius so guess which two signs I attract?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
Definately agree with Angelic Star and Aries Introvert.

Im a Scorpio, my mother is a Taurus we are opposites in sunsign astrology terms and no we don't get on. I could never understand her, reflecting back now I think I always seen her as superficial and fake but I had an ex who shared her exact birthday we got on great, he was my best friend (we parted on good terms).

What's with the Scorp bashing on the first page of the thread? Bit unfair peeps. Have known many Scorpio's they were all very different, some liars. Have also met many people who are liars and aren't Scorpio's. No need to label people all liars just because of when there birthday falls.

Don't worry, I think Scorpios are awesome.
Old 06-01-2017, 02:51 PM
Guide
Scorpio and aries are perfect frenemies.

Introverts cant stand sagaterians
Old 06-01-2017, 04:02 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
This is the worst topic. I cannot believe that people think it is a good idea to talk about who you hate the most. Who you can't stand, and who you find to be despicable.

It is one thing to talk about conflict and difficulty with getting along, but to use words like HATE about a particular sunsign is nothing but HATEFUL.

My sun is in an unpopular sign, but I am not HATEFUL.

I love every sign in the zodiac but I might have to work a little harder with some.

Lets all jump aboard the HATE Train....Tell us how you really feel.

Rozie...OFF with your head! (JK-nice avatar.) How you like me now?

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella