Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 07-11-2010, 05:30 PM
ACIM guy

Question new ACIM guy

Hi all I'm 58 from Colorado Springs and have studied spirituality for at least the last 40 years. (edited by staff)
so I've been sitting here wondering what to post in my welcome to y'all finally decided to cut to the chase and "jump off" here's summa my stuff generally based on A Course in Miracles, URTEXT mostly which some say has one of the very Highest vibratory rates of any spiritual teaching on the planet

You are God in form. Or at least you share the Creativity of God.

This physical reality is but a hologram, a shadow reality, a rip-off of God's Real Worlds. So we, those who have chosen to live in it, are holograms too. - -but only in form. Our True Selves are above form and are one with God; we share everything God IS, so, whatever we think we are, we ARE. !

(so be careful what you think!)

The great Christ says in order to be free, "Forgive everyone everything all the time." Since I believe I share the Character and Creativity of God, I create for myself that I
can do this, and LO ! ho ho ho - I have.
- - and have found that in doing so, in forgiving everyone everything all the time, I automatically step into complete self-forgiveness and thus am poised to literally "step into" God or (more or less : ) God-Aware states at any time.

Can you dig it? Want some?
Old 08-11-2010, 08:52 PM
Lamby

Hi ACIM Guy,

Your intro must have slipped by the radar somehow. Welcome! You sound like you have a good feel for what your truths are. And vibrant would be a word that seems to describe you. I think you're going to like it here.

-Lamby
Old 08-11-2010, 11:47 PM
Master
Hello and welcome to SF !!
Old 09-11-2010, 02:50 AM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACIM guy
You are God in form. Or at least you share the Creativity of God.
Just for a moment I had a thought that I would have to say more than just 'welcome'.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:17 AM
Master
Welcome ACIM guy from another acim follower
Old 09-11-2010, 04:38 PM
Experiencer
Welcome

Welcome
There are a few ACIM's here; however, I don't think any of us have the energy you display...you might be just the person to start and hover over an ACIM thread. Think about that one...